这张要打的牌已经开了
this card to fight fight is on.
一个晚上
Breaker breaker one night.
有一个不错的新闻频道
There's a good news channel.
你在等待什么
What you waiting for,
爸爸
Daddy.
它会有
It's going to have any.
村庄就在那里
The village is on there.
无论我是什么
whatever I was.
11点50普什图人取消了
It's eleven fifty Pashtun canceled.
你会知道这意味着所有的赌注都不会落在我们身上
You'll know that means all bets are still not come on us.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我们要用武力做什么
What are we doing on force?
这是自行车
It's the bike.
是你还是我
Would folder you or me?
啊
Ah.
所以我们会说
So we'll say.
是的
Yeah.
哦
Oh,
那
that.
啊
Ah.
是的
Yeah.
啊
Ah.
你是对的
You are right.
你知道吗
You know?
上面写着你要杀了佩特拉
This puts up there you're going to kill Petra.
嘿
Hey,
太好了
that's great.
让我们伸出我的手
Let's give my hand.
我每天都看到一辆自行车我们打赌一周 霍亚 你能吗
I saw all a bicycle every day we had a bet on a week Jolla could you?
因为他的战争 我们已经好了一年多了
We've been better for over a year for his war.
但如果我们是平的
But if we are flat.
还有你
And there you.
啊
Ah.
这里结束了
It ended here.
偶数
Even.
好的
OK.
你能应付得来吗
Can you get by that?
当我还站着的时候
While I was still standing?
就坏了
It broke.
诈欺行为
Gyp.
就是这样
That's it.
这些都是坏了
These are broke.
是的
Yeah.
贝都因人
Bedouin.
的眼睛
Eye.
但是没关系
But that's okay.
人出现
Guys come up.
是的
Yeah.
我知道我知道
I know I know.
足够长的时间
Long enough.
就是这样
That's it there.
就是这样
That's it.
这门课上得太棒了
That was one hell of a class where you get that idea.
我想你最好离开这里 对吗
I think you'd better get out of here right?
他对狗狗的做法有点偏离传统
He's been off traditions on the dog.
我给我们
I offered us,
例如
for instance,
只要我们保证不碰他
if we promise not to touch him.
当然可以
Of course.
然后回来
Back then.
一美元的30美分不足以支付那架飞机的成本
Thirty cents on the dollar isn't going to pay for the costs of that plane,
无论为恐惧的特权付出多么值得
no matter how it's worth it to pay for the privilege of fear,
我会活下去
I'll live.
一颗子弹
A bullet,
煤炭
coal,
阴♥户♥灯笼裤
yoni bloomers;
现在
now,
丹 骑士精神
Dan chivalry,
杨
Yang did,
和文本
and text.
这些男孩
These boys,
这些男孩
all these boys.
他们来这里是为了什么你认为来这里是为了他们的承诺
where are they coming here for you think to come in here for what they promised.
我们就不去了
We won't go.
在每一个案例
In every case.
嘿
Hey,
我相信你还欠我们七毛钱而且你真的不知道我们是谁
I believe you owe us another seventy cents on the dollar and get out of the way you really don't know who we are.
你能告诉我们我们和谁在一起吗全国都害怕黑寡妇
Do you tell us who we are with A black widow were feared throughout the land.
然而
However.
当他们发现我会让你哭的时候 他们兴奋了一年
You see how they lit out a year when they found out I'd make you cry.
如果我是你 就不太确定了
Not quite check that case if I were you.
不是我
Just not me.
的方式
Way.
我的爱结那真
My love knot that true.
你没有意识到
You don't realize it.
我有我的
And I've got my.
我收到一封贝克斯菲尔德的电报
I got a telegram from mind Bakersfield.
她在参加另一场庆生会
She's at another revival.
你打算怎么把它拿回来
What are you going to do to get it back?
东吗
East?
是的
Yeah,
我想是这样
I guess so.
加州进入了一个新的阶段我一直在谈论这个
California enters a bed later when I met all the while about it.
我喜欢和人打交道
I do like to people.
音乐很棒
The music is great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果遇到大问题
What about going to have any problems with the big ones when with a problem,
他付不起赌注
he can't cover the bet.
或者他所说的话
Or about what he's saying,
我站在这里 杰克逊医疗中心
I stand here and Jackson Medical care.
我爱这个地方 我爱它
I love the place and I love it.
对吧对吧
Right right right?
的吗
The?
我的爱结那旅程
My love knot that journey.
你得到了你的土地
You got your land.
我也在想我的事
And I'm about mine.
更好
Better.
跟我说话
Talking to me,
是的
yeah,
和你聊天
talking to you,
有一小块区域说我们可以
We've got a little sector says we do.
森林公园
Forest Park.
我想我们扯平了
I believe it makes us even.
我相信 所以
I believe so,
你知道你在那里打的可真够狠的
you know it was one hell of a fight you put up over there.
我是说一场激烈的战斗
I mean one hell of a fight.
我理解你
I understand you,
男孩子们自己也有点扭打
boys had a little scuffle yourself.
那个不好吗
Was that bad?
这些东西看起来不坏 你把它们弄直了
These things don't look bad and you get them on straight.
不
No,
他们看起来真实
they look real,
好
good.
你要关心
You take care about.
你也一样
You do the same.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好的
OK.
为什么在这里
Why do we have here?
你的女朋友
Your girlfriend line.
很好
Very nice,
电影精选列表