你觉得为什么呢
You think why?
现在他们都走了
Now they are gone.
它收到了鲜花
And it got flowers.
在小屋
In the shed,
我又看了一眼
I take another look.
不
No,
哈利问丛林宣言
Harry asked jungle pronouncements,
上面没有人
nobody above.
派一个人去
Send a man right.
黑人 为无神论者演奏
Black and played for that atheists,
工作和睡眠
work and sleep.
我很感激你没给他看
all I appreciate that you haven't seen him it.
不
No,
不
no.
我筛选
I am screening.
我觉得你最好是互相依赖 还是你太坚强了
I find that you better be interdependent or are you just too tough?
现在
Right now,
我是投钱的人
I'm a guy money in them.
五个人都错了
Five men all wrong.
相反
Instead,
我一切都好
I'm all right.
R-2
R minus two.
想象在你的眼中
The march its men's Imagine in your eyes,
正义的天空安全了
the skies safe for justice.
那么你的游戏就是我们的一种年轻
Then your game is one of our young.
我是一种进入我自己的方式
I'm a way into me.
你要坚强
You to be strong.
等你的爱走了再来这里
Hang around here after your love is gone.
这些都上线了吗
Is it all going online?
小
Small.
写下来
Write down.
我们将再次启动和支出 我将在这里
We'll launch and spends again and I'm going to be over here.
这是魔法和你的眼睛伪装的安全
This is the magic and your eyes disguised as safe.
收益递减
Diminishing returns.
尽管如此
Still,
当你太热的时候去爱
love when you're too hot.
是的
Yeah.
我们什么时候走
When are we go?
枯竭
Drying up.
A送我回家
A driving me home.
简应该在这里
Jane is supposed to be here.
我做了什么
Did I do?
我只是说他们来了一个数字 肯定是最后来的
I was just saying a number they came in and certain probably at last.
认识这个地方
Recognize this place.
也许是想对我说现在不是所有人都恨我
Maybe wanted to say to me not everybody hates me now.
我不吃你
I don't eat you.
我想取任何名字
I'd like to take just about any kind of name,
这是一个
which is one.
我没有天赋
I have no talent.
有些人我能忍♥受
Some guys I can tolerate.
如果你的晚餐准备好了
If your dinner set.
啊
Ah,
不
no,
我只是说他们都在这里
I'm just doing one said they're all here.
我们看到的事实
We see facts,
你听起来很好
you sound good.
每天都有另一个运动
Another movement every day.
污垢
Grime.
好的
OK.
有鲸鱼
There are the whales.
送我回家吧
Give me a ride home.
是的
Oui?
离开一个生活
Leaving a living.
即使在这里长夜漫漫
Even here long night.
与你同在
With thee.
这有什么问题吗
This is anything wrong with it.
不要什么都没有
Don't nothing.
我想我不能让你进去
What I guess I can't ask you in,
我猜不是
I guess not.
谢谢你的现在
Thanks for now.
我应该相信吗
Should I believe it?
但这还不够
But that's not enough.
我看到了你的死
I have read your death.
知道你的声音能读懂
Know your voice could read.
这是真实的
And it's real,
清楚
clear,
真实的你
real you,
我们要杀了你
we're going to kill you.
慢了
Slow more.
也许一个星期吧
take maybe a week.
你想快点吗
You want to rush?
是的
Yeah,
第一天
first day,
我想你可能会像风中的基佬一样颤抖
I think you're probably going to be shaking like supplying faggot in the wind.
你跟他们说这个很好吃
You tell them it's a real good with that one.
这样的一个角色
such a role.
除了这一次
Except this time,
现在不再是罗丝小姐了
ain't going to be no lady rose now,
这次是8个眉毛
this time it's going to be eight brows.
返回的航♥班♥
Return flight.
对方
Each other,
他们得到了
they're getting away.
我想也许是时候了
I guess maybe it's time.
八十五年
Eighty five,
但是你不能上去
but you can't go up there.
不
No,
女士
ma'am.
我知道
I know that.
你不能上去
You're not allowed up there.
B警♥察♥
B The police.
哦
Oh.
嘿
Hey,
等等
wait,
一分钟不是一个人
a minute isn't a man.
我什么都没看到
I didn't see a thing here.
我认识那个人
I know that man.
是谁
Who is it?
上面这个肯定是对的
Up here must be true here.
第三个人告诉我
The third person is told me that.
好吧
Well,
我们一直是众议院的一个额外房♥间
we've been an extra room at the House.
我不需要我自己
I don't need me.
施舍
Handouts.
你们会从政♥府♥那里得到讲义和朋友们的举手
Handouts would you get from the government and a hand up as what you get from friends.
你的朋友吗
Are you friend?
我是一个朋友
I'm a friend.
好吧
Well,
我没有那么多朋友 我承受得起失去
I don't have so many friends and I can afford to lose.
是的
Yeah.
我们在这里
We got here,
女人总是一厢情愿
ladies is a case of wishful thinking.
他们都认为我们整天都在四处走动 而不是跟着他们的尸体
They all think we moved around all day less than after their bodies.
儿子要读书人
The son was to reader.
我很高兴
I was glad.
你会写这个吗
Are you going to write this one lets you,
你帮了大忙
you're a lot of help.
你可以说这是关于你的牙膏
you can always say that's about your toothpaste.
微笑
Smile.
你让他们
You get them,
你可以从在任的罗先那里买♥♥到
you can buy them from Rason in office.
电影精选列表