我们在早餐前谈谈我吧
let's talk about me before breakfast.
当我掌握了贝都因·朱兰的权威
When I got the authority on Bedouin Juran.
我不知道我没说你有
I didn't know I didn't say you did.
我只是说你为一些陌生人工作
I just said you worked for some strange folks.
好吧
Well,
有业务
there are business,
不是我的
isn't mine.
我从没这么说过
I never said it was.
我们扯平了
We're even.
还记得吗
Remember?
吉姆
Jim.
只有投票在路上了
It only poll is on the way.
为了一个小托尼
For a little Tony,
他从不学习 不是初级高级大托尼大托尼
he never learns not junior Senior Big Tony Big Tony.
进来的是什么
What was it come in here?
用的
for?
哦
Oh,
Foley先生
Mr Foley,
见到你真高兴
what a pleasure to see you?
任何反应的土地
A land of any reaction.
不
No,
到目前为止没有
not so far.
不
no,
先生
sir.
你有勇气
You got guts,
我钦佩我的工人
I admire on my workers.
所以我说大托尼
So I says Big Tony.
也许现在是你出去用这个做点什么的时候了
Maybe now's the time you go out and make a little bit With this.
我用勇气写了一篇颜料
I wrote a pigment with guts.
十万年
A hundred thousand.
你和我都不是只卖♥♥5个零的人
You and I are not men who deal in five zeros.
你是说6个零的体育馆
You mean six zeros gym.
它的意思是6欧元
It means six euros.
吉姆
Jim.
当然
Of course,
我得掩护一下
I have to cover.
当然可以
Of course.
它是一个可爱的小甜心
It was a lovely sweetie.
来吧
Come on,
亲爱的
honey,
但你的蓝眼睛那么大
but you are so big blue eyes.
他是一个威胁
He's a menace,
昨晚和我一起在外面巡逻
goes round picketed windows over with me last night.
让我们和两位年轻美女做♥爱♥吧
Let's get it on with two young beauties.
光对人类的性毫无兴趣
Light is no interest in human sex.
你拿着几个应用程序进来干什么
What are you doing to get in the door with a couple of apps?
出去吗
Get out out?
我知道 但我知道该守在哪里
I know that but I found out where to hold,
打他的最佳时机是他们移♥动♥他们的时候
and Lin and the best time to hit him was when they move them.
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
你知道琳在哪里了
You found out where Lin is.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我知道你带了炸♥药♥ 他们可能会用
I know you're packing heat and they might use it.
我像朋友一样疯狂地滑翔
I am as frantic glides as friend.
我们走
We go.
装备
Kit.
是的
Yeah.
右转客户端
Right turn client.
好了
Alright,
你去拿杯子吧
why don't you get the cups,
救护车的神
ambulance God,
圣火
St Fire,
是窃听器还是救护车
the bug or just the ambulance?
那颗子弹是我的
That bullet was mine.
我也是个英雄
I'd been a hero too.
有时候你知道自己在做什么
Sometimes you know what you're doing.
一份好工作
A good job.
看
Look,
我刚救了你们
I just saved you guys.
火山灰大满贯
Ash Slam.
所以现在它们属于我了
So now they belong to me.
再看到
Ever see again,
我这就来收
I'm going to come and collect.
所以你就上了他的车 继续开下去 最糟糕的是
So you just get in his car and you just keep drive and worst.
你看到海浪了吗
Do you see the surf?
移♥动♥
Move.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you one there,
我的朋友回来
I friend back,
他们说我的皮肤适合我
they say my skin for me.
甚至它吗
Or even it?
我不会去战斗的
I am not going to fight.
好吧
Well,
如果我不
if I don't,
这是一个丧失
it's a forfeit.
很多人只把钱放在婚姻上而不是全部
A lot of people put money only not all of marriage.
需要
Well need.
很多迹象表明 这不会是任何飞行
A lot of this showed up that it wouldn't be any flight,
以及所有这些
and all of that.
这是值得考虑的
That's something to think about.
它是什么
What's it?
他挂了电♥话♥
He hung up.
就是这样
That's it.
我也不想让你们知道我花了很多时间
Neither then I'm going to show you all the better off that I spent a lot of time.
花了很多钱研究这事
a lot of money studying this thing up.
好吧
Well,
你最好让那些爱好运动的人知道
you'd better let the sporting folks know,
所以你要战斗
so you gonna fight.
我不知道这取决于他想跟我说什么
I don't know that depends on the loose he wants to hear with me.
哦
Oh,
在你的路上说
say on your way,
我能告诉你护士们想要一个
I could you kind of tell the nurses want a here.
我是
I am.
我怎么没想到呢
Why didn't I think of that?
哦
Oh,
是的
yeah,
这是他
that's him.
你是个好男人
You're a good man final,
更好
better.
你要去真正的
You're going to go to real,
健康的食欲
healthy appetite.
我觉得我们也结束不了
I don't think we can end it either.
我不认为
I don't think.
另一方面
And on the other hand,
我并不想让比克曼变得富有
I don't have any great desire to make Beekman Rich.
这个数字
The figure you would.
那我们就得看看我还能不能再来一个
Then I guess we'll just have to find out if I would have another.
我猜
I guess.
简
Jane,
那将是一场世纪之战
it would have been the fight of the century.
从美元交易中走出来是值得的
Go out of the US dollar deal to get out and have been worth it.
它不想承担责任
It doesn't want to take on it.
谁在乎好莱坞
The Hollywood who care?
看看这个
Look at this.
啊
Ah.
他给他看
He showed him.
我说
I said,
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
都写在上面了
It's all on it.
是的
Yeah.
杰克逊基
Jackson base Jackson basis,
电影精选列表