有时我们不能总是做我们想做的事
Sometimes we can't always do what we want to do.
你的钱在这里不是头
Your money's not head here.
你会看我工作吗
Will you watch my work?
那是谁
Who is that?
我的一个朋友
A friend of mine.
警♥察♥部队
The police force.
他们的销♥售♥是有关的
Their sales that are concerned.
好人总是这么说
The good guys always saying that,
但对一些男人来说
but for some men.
我总是玩
I always play.
两边是一样的
Both sides are the same.
是的
Yeah.
我不想让你吵架
I don't want you to fight.
我以为你什么都不能跟她说
I thought you weren't supposed to say anything to her.
我以为她会更有影响力
I thought she'd have more influence.
我就这么做了 就这样结束了
I'm doing it and that's the end.
但他却把这个话题扼杀在了可以讨论的地方
But he kills the subject eight open for discussion.
去死吧
Go ahead and get yourself killed.
他那个自私的笨蛋还让他们扰乱你的大脑把你变成萝卜
His selfish lunkhead still let em scramble your brains and turn you into a turnip.
这样我就能度过接下来的二十年了
so I can spend the next twenty years.
和田
WADA.
你也是
You too?
我会去拿钱
I'd go get the money.
奥威尔
Orwell.
这是一张像盖伊一样的卡片 告诉他们来得到他应得的
It is a card called like Guy to tell them to come and get his due.
哦
Oh,
马特羞辱
Matt humiliating,
由前面的一根香蕉监控
monitored by a banana ahead.
我在一架颠簸的飞机上度过了五个小时
I spent the last five hours on a very bumpy airplane,
先生的照片
Mr Photo.
我心情不好
I'm not in a good mood.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我们说好了
We have a deal,
travisBeddoe先生
Mr Beddoe,
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
我会抓住那个人
I'd get the man.
他的钱
his money back.
不能取消与詹姆斯治疗的协议
One does not cancel deals with James Treatment.
把钱拿回来
One takes one's money back,
否则克莱德就会被窃听
or else Clyde gets bugged.
一是我为你拿着它
one I am holding it for you,
巴达维
Mr Badawi.
我要再加一万五千给你
I will add fifteen thousand to it and give it to you.
当你出现在赛场上的时候
when you show up for the fight.
记住这一点
Bear this in mind,
travisBeddoe先生
Mr Beddoe,
威尔逊对你做的事和我们对你做的事相比根本不算什么如果你在战斗升级时不出现的话
What Wilson will do to you is nothing compared to what we will do to you if you don't show up for the fight escalates.
我的一些朋友很快就会来拜访你
You will have a visit from some of my friends very soon,
开着凯迪拉克的女士 是的
Lady driving cadillacs to yes,
长 黑色
long and black,
回答
replied.
报废了
Scrapped again.
啊
Ah.
胆
Gall.
好的
OK.
我们去看看这里的页码已经到了门口了
How about we go to pages here has arrived at the gate.
不 谢谢
No thanks,
我不知道为什么我不能坐着吃香蕉
I'm not sure why I can't sit around eating bananas.
虽然你是更大的计划
While you are the broader plan,
帕蒂
Patty.
她不是女人
She's not a broad.
哦
Oh,
那
that.
达蒙 老实的人你可以和你的朋友们说话
Damon undistorted man you're allowed to talk mad your friends.
他们是
They are.
他们在你的声音里
They are in your aloud.
意识到
To realize.
我知道 我想
I know I think.
我不需要喜欢它
I don't have to like it,
虽然我都不愿意
although I would neither.
也许我真的会生你的气
Maybe I'll get really mad at you.
那
That.
很好 在他走下街区之后 圣伯纳德夫人看了医生和灰色的一夜
Very good gone before he goes down the block again after that lady St Bernard signed saw a doctor and gray overnight.
当你有了第一次
While you have your first,
我们走吧
let's go,
你照顾
you take care.
看来战争不是很愉快
Seems like war was not very happy,
他说
he says.
现在你可以看到他可以占据一些空间
And now you can see thinks he can take up some of the space.
我不能把它还给我自己
I can't give it back to me.
我又变得麻木不仁了
I'm a hardened into shut up again.
它可能要了我的命
It may get me.
哦
Oh,
是的
yeah.
你打算拿它们怎么办
What are you going to do with them?
我们不能把他留在这里
We can't leave him here.
狗过来在上面撒尿
Dogs come along and piss on it.
我觉得你会为此付出代价的
It felt dogs you'll pay for that to battle.
他们会得到我不确定的东西 这感觉就像香蕉把总数
They'll get the stuff I'm not sure it will just feel like banana puts the total.
剪掉一根头发
take most a hair off with.
铁砧
Anvil,
适度
moderately.
哦
Oh,
你室友有个最爱的桶
your roommate got a favorite of barrel.
我已经付了20美元的通行费了
I already am paying for its twenty dollars for this toll boom.
我再加20块钱来清理我的卡车
Another twenty I'm adding on for cleaning up my truck.
这是你的40美元
That's forty dollars you.
他应该会在15到20分钟内回来
He should be back in fifteen or twenty minutes,
出现时
come up,
取消了门
scrapped the gate.
啊
Ah.
尽管你有不可抗拒的魅力和金钱
Despite your irresistible charm or money,
她可能会有所保留
she may have some reservations,
这个香蕉的速度 把它放出来 我现在学会了大约40分钟
the speed of this banana and put her out and I learned about forty minutes now.
如果这不起作用 自发挤压
If that doesn't work spontaneous squeezes.
这艘船做到了
the boat got that.
有时候我觉得你不是太拘谨
Sometimes I think you're not too tightly wrapped.
这个国家唯一一个在这方面很蠢的灵长类动物
The only primate in the country that's a dope at it.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
是他自己的错
His own damn fault,
如果我选错了
if I get the wrong one.
是的
Yeah.
如何
How,
你怎么看这场激烈的战斗
how are you going to look a violent battle?
我帮了很多忙
A lot of my help?
更糟
Worse.
你为什么不去呢
Why don't you go?
而吗
Whereas?
贝克斯菲尔德
Bakersfield,
在贝克斯菲尔德
where at Bakersfield.
等车到了 他得找个汽车旅馆
He's got to find a motel when it gets there.
啊
Ah.
掉了
Off.
啊
Ah.
看来你找对人了
It looks like you've got the right one.
你觉得他知道该怎么做吗
Do you think he knows what to do?
在灵长类动物中存在了八千万年
In primates around for eighty million years,
我不认为他们没有做过这样的记录
I don't think they'd said that kind of a record without doing so.
那是什么
What is that?
这并不是炫耀
It's just not showing off.
电影精选列表