这是厨房♥的一部分
It's part of the kitchen.
我的上帝
My God,
这是荒谬的
that's absurd.
我得到了追求
I get a courtship.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我一点也不知道
I don't know a little.
你说呢
What do you say?
大♥乳♥房♥吗
Big boobs?
给我留下了深刻的印象
I'm impressed.
手肘
Elbow.
我们马上离开这里
We're leaving this place immediately,
起床了
get up.
失败者
Loser.
摩西想从我背上跑开 用圆顶伸展你的手臂
Moses thought that run off my back and stretch your arms with a dome.
帐篷
Tents.
哦
Oh,
我早该知道的
I should have known better.
这很勇敢
It was very brave,
失败者
loser.
那是一把很重的椅子
That was a heavy chair.
他看上去令人印象深刻
He looked very impressive.
所以你
So did you?
真是漫长的一天
It's been a long day.
的吗
The?
的吗
The?
走了
Away.
约一百人
About one hundred.
我们走吧
Let's go.
他会等着你告诉我 我有资格看着人们离去
He will wait from thee that I am right to watch folks go.
汉弗莱笨手笨脚的
Humphrey bumbling.
二十年来第一个活着的
The first live one in twenty years,
我把他弄残废了
and I disabled him.
哦
Oh.
只是有点痒 现在清醒了
It's just a little tickled a lucid Now.
我告诉你怎么做你想到了一个好主意
I tell you what you do you get yourself a good idea.
你就好好享受然后当你准备好去玩的时候
Just look right in enjoy yourself and then when you're ready for real romp.
我在办公室
I'll be in the office.
杰夫
Jeff.
丘吉尔在人
Churchill in person,
但我发誓这将成为过去 对吧
but I swear that's going to be a thing of the past right?
我没有用力打他
I didn't hit him hard.
他应该还有一个好朋友
He should still have one good one left.
好的
OK.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在对面 你能告诉我五大汽车旅馆在哪里吗
Here's the opposite can you tell me where the big five motel is?
是的
Yeah.
然后当我看她的时候你在这里写出来
And then you write out here when I look at her with a visit.
你和你女朋友打算怎么把我养大
How do you and your girlfriend there like to raise me over?
好的
OK.
聪明的家伙 他们应该强迫
Wise guy which they should force.
它是什么
What is it?
任何一堆我们都可以再弄辆车回来
Any bunch we can always get another car come back.
床
the beds.
被提出
were set forth.
的情况吗
The case?
我送她回家
I'll take her home.
快点回来
Hurry back.
你在这里
You were here.
这就够了
That's enough.
了勇气
That took guts.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
你这样有多久了
How long have you been like this or more?
说一个字
said a word.
我想你现在得去找
I suppose you'll have to find now.
我不认为他们真的会伤害她
I don't think there are actually gonna hurt her.
我想他们只是想让你反抗
I think they just want you to fight that.
时差
Jet lag.
也许我们的大脑正在变软
Maybe our brains are turning soft.
果冻·莎莉·雪莱肯定会杀了我妈妈
Jelly Sally Shelley surely will kill my Mama.
杰里的石头
Jerry Stones.
如果你下周日要去教堂
If you've got a church next Sunday,
你也一样
you too.
啊
Ah.
杰克逊
Jackson,
怀俄明周六中午
Wyoming Saturday noon,
除非我和她谈过
Not until I talk to her,
你没资格设定条件
you are in no position to set conditions.
你没听错
You heard me.
你知道吗
You know?
你好
Hello,
我很好
I'm fine,
看
Look,
不要打架
don't fight.
他们不敢
They don't dare.
不
No,
我不会把战斗借给你
I am not lend the fights,
没有你的关心
not your concern.
我有
I have,
你不知道
you know not.
最后
Finally.
我们会处理得越好 你周六中午比赛前就能搞定
We will deal with the better you'll produce your Saturday noon before the fight right.
甘露
Dew.
艺术委员会
Art Board.
吃完饭后
Then after the table,
给自己弄点头发
get yourself some hair there.
这里有
here are,
你知道眉毛吗
you know some eyebrows?
你们看起来很有头脑
You look like a bunch of brains,
你答应我一定要留下
you promise me you must stay.
在这里
Here.
没人知道我检查了所有人
Nobody knows not that I checked everybody,
我知道
I know.
这里是肮脏的
Here are the sleazy.
他们可能是更老的新支票
They are probably older somewhere new checks.
我们就做个小侦察
We'll just do a little scout.
你为什么不闭上嘴 开始传球呢
Why don't you just shut up and start pass,
不仅仅是门票
not just tickets,
没有心脏
there ain't got the heart.
你的麻烦够多了
You've got enough trouble.
等一下
Wait a minute,
你得给我们票
you have to give us tickets,
你有真的
you have true,
我的意思是
I mean,
你看我们
you see us.
执法必严
where law breakers,
我的意思是 我们并不完全卑鄙
I mean we aren't totally despicable.
你是一个违反自然法则的人
You are a walk in violation of the laws of nature.
但我们不执行它们
But we don't enforce them.
你给了我这个十字架让我背负 我将带着你从耶路撒冷一路走到杰克逊
You have given me these cross to bear and I will carry you all the way from Jerusalem to Jackson,
哪个更接近
whichever is closer.
但听到我
but hear me,
主啊
Lord,
虽然我走过死荫的幽谷
though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
我会为梅咀嚼最后的花瓣
I will chew on final petals for Mei.
差距
Gap.
的吗
The?
凶手在黎明时分发现
The killer had found at daybreak,
吃了当地酒馆的门
ate the door of the local saloon.
他开始喝酒
He started to drink.
你可以看出他在思考
You could tell he was thinking.
电影精选列表