这是他们
It's them.
它创造了一种新的追赶
It creates a new catch up.
你要去哪里看
Where are you going to see?
后面是客房♥
Guest room at back,
我告诉你
I told you.
还了
Still up.
请
Please.
你在给我煮什么
What are you cooking for me?
拯救小
Save Minor later.
脑海中
Mind.
那是什么
What was that?
饼干
Cookie,
我是在节省垃圾
I was saving the litter.
没关系 你可以用我来代替
Never mind you can have me instead.
看看现在
Look at now.
我们在追赶
We chased in a way.
鱼对你有好处 说你要出门了
Fish is good for you said you're go out the door.
他意识到吗
Is he realized?
在这篇文章中
In it,
从他的手套里
he gets from his glove,
四十英尺高
forty feet high.
我想我们明白了
I think we see.
我认为
I think.
寻找我
Look for me.
想把我这个人类当成猴子
Trying to make a monkey out of me human race,
就像在一个环里的皮肤获得了AMA活着的传奇你看 如果他们把我们所有人
just that thing of skin in a ring attain the AMA living legend already you see if they had just put all of us,
服从第一个
obeying the thing that the first one,
他们需要达成协议
they would need the deal being a thing,
一个洞
a hole.
这将被刻在石头上
This will be carved in stone.
如果我看到这个
If I just saw this.
它们用什么东西与肾脏相撞
they collide with a kidney using a thing,
一个洞
a hole.
好吧
Alright.
是的
Yeah.
为什么哦
Why Oh?
乔丹说他会让我们和其他大人物一起被淘汰
Jordan said he'd give us join our big ones to be scrapped,
美国的形式
that American form.
包装起来
Wrap them up.
你为什么要工作
Why do you want to work to do?
好的
OK.
的思想
Mind,
如果我和你说话
if I talk with you.
地狱
Hell,
不
no.
我们必须赶出三英里
We must beat three miles out.
你还要走多远才能回去
How much further for you turn back?
两个
A couple more.
往返
Round trip.
它是每天或更少
It is every day or less.
假设我是我的一员
Let's say I'm one of me.
我要对这个物理的东西做些什么
I'm going to do to this physical stuff.
如果你是一个真正的好
If you are a real good.
医生说我得做些运动
The doctor said I had to get some exercise.
哦
Oh,
我只是整天坐在桌子后面
I do is sit behind a desk all day.
我坐在它后面
I sit behind it,
你带着它到处走
you carry it around.
好吧
Well,
我打了一点壁球
I played a little squash.
升力
Lift.
主要是发动机缸体
A little mostly engine blocks.
的工作
Job.
那里没有肩膀
There was no shoulder there.
向drop问好
Say hello to drop.
对于一个新人来说 你掌握得很好
You've got a pretty good grip for a new guy.
不是一个力量
Not a strength.
如果你做的事情
If you do.
你不能打这场仗
You can't do this fight.
为什么不呢
why not?
好吧
Well,
我和一些人聊过 然后我发现了
I've been chatting with some people and I found out.
杰克·威尔逊让拳手换了辆新卡车
and Jack Wilson let the fight is going to get a new truck,
也许给妈妈买♥♥个新屋顶和一些额外的东西
maybe a new roof and a few extras for Ma.
他去年杀了两个人
He killed two men last year.
一个
One.
那其他的躺在什么地方脖子下面除了记忆什么都没有
So what the other ones lie at some place with nothing below the neck but memories?
好吧
Well,
我告诉他们我要这么做
I told them I was going to do it.
我知道我对他们已经没什么影响力了因为你有女朋友了
I know I don't have much influence with the anymore because you've got a girlfriend,
但该死的
but damn it.
最后
Finally,
你不能这么做
you can't do this.
我要这么做
I'm going to do it.
你不能告诉琳达威尔逊的事
You don't tell Linda about Wilson.
接下来就像我们俩一样
It's like both of us again next.
一次 年轻
Once and young.
啊
Ah.
一
The one.
很多年了
For many years.
他的声音
His voice.
风格
Style.
为本身
For itself.
啊
Ah.
我想说
I'd say.
它是不礼貌的
It's not polite,
我忘记它
I forget it.
现开放企划部研究
The planning departments open now study.
啊
Ah.
那个家伙
The guy.
但她吗
But her?
但上帝总是两面派
But God is always playing both sides.
女孩和坏人
The girl guys and bad guys.
然而
However,
给你看壁球比赛
the game of squash show to you.
也许这让我们
Maybe that makes us,
即使是这样
even if it does.
你为什么想知道
Why would you want to know?
是的
Yeah,
我做到了
I did.
快而你喜欢痛苦
Fast and you like pain.
他像吃糖果一样吃
He ate it like candy.
我这辈子见过几起这样的案子
I've seen a few cases like that in my time.
你知道的
You know,
他们受的伤越多就越危险
the more they get hurt more dangerous.
他们成为
They become.
它会很耐用
It's going to be durable.
轮椅
Wheelchair.
八
Most eight.
你是对的
And you're right.
八
most eight.
学者们出发了
The scholars freight off.
没有意义 对吧
There's no point right.
不要错过重点
Don't miss the point.
是的
Yeah.
你是好吗
Are you good?
你还不够好
You're not good enough.
啊
Ah.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
这是真的
That's true.
电影精选列表