我们会摊牌的
There'll be a showdown.
小镇被炸得灰飞烟灭
Had a hit town in a cloud of dust,
旧情人不喜欢我们
Old flame was doesn't like us.
这座城市是他的血脉
The town got his blood as a church.
杀手 瘦身
Killer slimmed down.
有一个牛仔
There's a cowboy.
让它成为你的时间
Make it your time.
我这周六安排了一场体育赛事
I got a sporting event laid out for this Saturday.
激烈的
Fiery,
指名文件 或者对杰克·威尔逊更好
the named file or better against Jack Wilson.
哦
Oh,
不
no,
我听说过
I've heard of.
他们把一片草地都融化了 杰克也一样
They melt a meadow with Jack it as good,
真的很好
really good,
但在大数据时代 我不得不放弃
but I'd have to give loose in the age of big data.
我的钱是七十
table with my money is seventy.
五个
Five,
六十五年
sixty five.
我可能对四比一甚至是钱感兴趣
I might be interested four to one or even money,
扎克
Zach,
我可能会选三
I might go three,
我给你留的那个
the one I've reserved your sweet for you.
现在
Now.
解决了
Settle up,
我们要去旅行
we going on a trip.
约翰·马丁和他的团队
John Martin and his crew,
一位来自堪萨斯城的平民
a commoner from Kansas City.
从首席执行官L为Scope和它的鸡蛋是65
Continuous governor from CEO L for Scope and its eggs are sixty five.
哦
Oh,
我们有一艘船
we got a boat.
三十咧嘴一笑
Thirty grinned.
你知道的
You know,
吉姆
Jim,
我们可能得去我们想去的那家
we might have to go to the one we want to pick up.
数据的作用将在8到5点得到足够的作用
The action of data will get enough action at eight to five.
我称它为老板 并设置一层不
I'll call it boss and set up a layer of no.
不
No.
不会有律师的
There's not going to be a lawyer.
吉姆
Jim.
这样你就得赚几百万了
You will have to get a couple of million bucks on this way.
威尔逊不会输的
Wilson's not going to lose.
但我们没有任何有趣的东西你会让我们退休 住在新泽西的公♥寓♥里
But we don't have any funny stuff you you're going to retire us to the Jersey flats.
不
No,
没有有趣的东西
no funny stuff.
我告诉你的威尔逊会把他们带走
I'm telling your Wilson is going to take them.
哦
Oh,
我们得到它
we got it.
在稍微远一点的地方布置
Set up a little way off,
你会
you will be,
我们得到一个漂亮的6
we take a nice six,
削减百分之七
seven per cent cut,
拿走几十万美元
walk away a couple hundred grand,
尽管风险
though risk.
我宁愿带着几百万走
I'd rather walk away with a couple of million.
在所有正确的
In all right.
好吧
All right,
我去
I'll go along,
但它将出♥售♥损失
but it will sell loses.
但是鞋子
But as those shoes.
它在北极圈以北
It's north of the Arctic Circle is,
唯一安全的地方
the only place will be safe.
欢迎杰克逊
Welcome Jackson,
威尔逊先生
Mr Wilson,
受欢迎的
welcome.
为您服务是我的荣幸非常荣幸
It's a great honor to serve you a great honor.
我要亲自带你去吃这个甜食
I'm going to take you up to this sweet myself.
让我想想
Let me think.
目前有三个方面正在进行
There are presently three parties in progress,
其中一个是昨天下午开始的
one of which started yesterday afternoon.
如果你还有什么需要的话任何其他的
If there's anything you need anything else,
酒店允许宠物进入房♥间
the hotel does allow pets in the room.
如果你明白我的意思
If you understand my meaning.
我不会留着的
I don't keep that.
不
No,
但我识字 也不参加派对
but I can read and no party.
让我们加入少霍顿斯派对
Let's add Hortense less party,
她是
she was.
那是泰迪·罗斯福的就职典礼
It was Teddy Roosevelt's inauguration,
他靠血缘或婚姻来经营
he ran by blood or marriage.
我得注意孩子的数量
I'd be careful about how many children.
啊
Ah.
私人飞机诞生了 想要帮助所有的人都错了
Private jet was born and want to help all wrong.
有20个男孩的名字档案照片是在东海岸的水域拍摄的报纸上说这是非法的
There are twenty boy named file Photo was taken on some water from the East Coast in the papers strictly illegal,
5个裁判中没有一个裁判会在另一个裁判结束前结束
no referee in the five won't end until one of the others half did.
神
God.
我只是需要一点时间来掌握窍门
I just take a little time to get the hang of it.
他来了
He came.
不好吧
Bad right.
颠倒了
Upside down.
就在城外
Just outside of town,
你接受噪音
you take the noise.
我们很幸运
we were lucky,
我不知道
I didn't know.
注意看有没有什么特别的
Just keep your eyes out for anything peculiar.
霍顿斯阿姨在他身边
Aunt Hortense at his side.
你的期末考试很无聊吗
Are your final be dull?
为什么他想去
Why he's looking to go,
哦
Oh,
太好了
too good by half,
对不起
excuse me,
你的赔率不高
we can't get decent odds on you.
看看
Look in that good,
我们在找一个傻瓜
we're trying to find some fool.
给了我们二比一
Who gives us two to one.
他试着
He tried.
看起来更活泼一点
Look a little more piquant.
借口
Excuse.
对不起
Sorry,
让我看看你的手
let me see that hand.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
手头能断吗
Could a broke at hand?
我的文件在我们所有人身上
my papers at all of us?
啊
Ah.
你能忍♥受什么
What do you stand,
跑一段距离 远到你知道的慢跑
running a gap and far you know back to jog.
它可能会这样做
It might do this.
我不会没有骨头
I wouldn't have no bones,
8点前不许在床上聚会
no parties in bed by eight o'clock.
约翰
John.
是的
Yeah.
你会发现我们抓住了我
You'll see that we grabbed me.
这种枪
This sort of a gun,
但我们会做好准备的
but we're going to be ready.
我们已经富有
We already rich.
丑
Ugly.
很奇怪的人
Pretty strange folks.
我的生意
My business.
我找到我的女儿了
I've got my girl.
在一起
Together,
电影精选列表