You don't believe that.
你觉得你女友已经死了
You think your girlfriend's dead.
你父母也是
And your parents.
你知道个屁
You don't know what I think.
该死
Fuck!
你熟悉了解他的兄弟吗
Did you know his mates well?
不太熟悉
Not really.
如果真的所有人都已经死了呢
What if everyone is dead?
你还是会想出办法的
Then you'll think of something.
通常都会
You usually do.
这其实有些恼人
It's actually kind of annoying.
我们能走了吗
We good to go?
或者约翰还需要换一下他的卫生棉条吗
Or does John need to change his tampon?
我真的不明白你看上他哪里了
I can really see why you find him so irresistible!
闭嘴
Shut up.
快走吧
Come on.
对了
Oh, by the way...
我想起圣诞老人所有驯鹿的名字了
I remembered the names of all Santa's reindeer.
噢,是吗 是的
Oh yeah? Yeah.
你准备好了吗 准备好了
You ready? OK, ready.
它们有猛者 舞者 彗星 雌狐
So, there's Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Vixen...
丘比特 还有叫丘比特的
Cupid... Cupid?
很神奇吧
I know, right?
跳跃 雷霆 闪电 还有鲁道夫
Prancer, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph.
站起来 求你了
Come on, get up. Please, get up.
约翰
John! John! John!
约翰 不
No!
约翰!
John! John!
不 安娜 走吧
Leave him. He's gone. Leave him.
走吧 他已经不在了 我很遗憾
He's gone. Leave him. Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不 操 滚
No! No!
你♥爸♥爸还在等着你呢
Your dad's waiting for you.
没错
Yeah.
以下独白来自诗集A Visit from St. Nicholas
Clement Clarke Moore于1822年圣诞前夜所作
Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
The children were nestled all snug in their beds
While visions of sugar plums danced in their heads
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.
And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof
The prancing and pawing of each little hoof.
His eyes, how they twinkled! His dimples, how merry!
His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!
He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle
And away they flew like the down of a thistle.
But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight,
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"
快点
Hurry up!
你在做什么
Wha... What are you doing?
我在吃我的圣诞晚餐 诺斯小姐
I am eating my Christmas dinner, Miss North.
我估计你们都是来找你们的家长的
I expect you'll all be wanting to see your parents.
你们很幸运
You're very lucky children,
他们差一点…
because they almost...
就离开了
left.
门被锁上了
It's locked.
搞毛线
What the fuck?
诺斯小姐 你身为校刊记者
Do you know, Miss North, for such a serious journalist,
你的词汇量确实令人♥大♥失所望
your vocabulary does leave an awful lot to be desired.
我找不见丽莎
I can't see Lisa.
还有奶奶
Or my gran.
我老爸也不在这
My dad isn't here either.
桌子上面那个是约翰的老妈
That's John's mum on the table.
在被咬之前变成僵尸
Yes! Turns out if you kill people before they get bitten,
他们回不来了
they don't come back.
不是很有意思吗
Interesting, isn't it?
你可是个教师啊 我的天
You're a teacher, for God's sake.
这会儿就嚣张不起来了对吗 谢泼德小姐
Not so cocky now, are we, Miss Shepherd?
我真是等不及给你♥爸♥爸看你的残躯了
I can't wait to show your daddy what's left of you.
萨维奇 求你了
Savage. Please, please...
不要这样 天哪
Oh, God!
快跑
Go! Go! Pudding!
快跑
Run!
♪ 愚蠢的羔羊们 快闭上尖叫的嘴 ♪
♪ Shut up, all you idiots ♪
♪ 早知今日下场 就该服从我的指令 ♪
♪ You little shits should listen to me ♪
♪ 我是否忘记告知你们 专注是必修课 ♪
♪ Did I fail to mention your attention's now obligatory? ♪
♪ 我很像直接告诉你们我在想什么 ♪
♪ How I do adore having the floor to tell you what's on my mind ♪
♪ 我已成为那种最精明的人 ♪
♪ I've become the man I always planned precisely at the right time ♪
♪ 人们总是预言我失败的宿命 ♪
♪ All my life they told me I would never succeed ♪
♪ 无尽奚落和控制于我 ♪
♪ Put me down, controlled me, made me follow their lead ♪
♪ 让我臣服于他们编织的谎言里 但现在我终获自♥由♥ ♪
♪ Bought the lies they sold me for too long but now I'm finally free ♪
♪ 你们这些长年卧床 散播病毒的小毒虫 ♪
♪ All you little sleazes spread diseases in your infested beds ♪
♪ 一直发短♥信♥ 玩推特 脑子空空 ♪
♪ Always speaking, texting, tweeting every thought that's in your vacuous heads ♪
♪ 你们永远不会按规章做事 ♪
♪ You never do the work, just muck and chuck and pass the buck down the queue ♪
♪ 你们是垮掉的一代 现在报应来了 ♪
♪ You're a wasted generation, compensation is now long overdue ♪
♪ 你们这样不用功 我真的很难做事 ♪
♪ It's been so hard to bite my tongue while you fucked around ♪
♪ 看不到造成的灾难 ♪
♪ You just can't see the damage done, it's all falling down ♪
♪ 年轻一代颓废到底我的时代将要来临 ♪
♪ But youth is wasted on the young and now my time is coming around ♪
♪ 我现在无人能挡 ♪
♪ Nothing's gonna stop me now, nothing's gonna stop me now ♪
♪ 虽然我比较晚熟 ♪
♪ It took me time to blossom, I know ♪
♪ 但现在准备就绪 准备出发 ♪
♪ But I'm all fired up and I'm ready to go ♪
♪ 我现在无人能挡 ♪
♪ Nothing's gonna stop me now ♪
♪ 我现在无人能挡 ♪
♪ Nothing's gonna stop me now ♪
♪ 我就知道我会成功 ♪
♪ I knew that I would make it somehow ♪
♪ 现在无人能挡 ♪
♪ And nothing's stopping me... ♪
孩子们 学校是不是很有意思啊
Hey, kids! School's not boring any more, is it?
我等你们这些僵尸好多年了
I've been calling you all zombies for years.
现在都给我滚蛋吧
Now fuck off!
♪ 我现在无人能挡 ♪
♪ Nothing's gonna stop me now ♪
♪ 我现在无人能挡 ♪
♪ Nothing's gonna stop me now ♪
♪ 虽然我比较晚熟 ♪
♪ It took me time to blossom, I know ♪
♪ 但现在准备就绪 准备出发 ♪
♪ But I'm all fired up and I'm ready to go ♪
♪ 我现在无人能挡 ♪
♪ Nothing's gonna stop me now ♪
♪ 我现在无人能挡 ♪
♪ Nothing's gonna stop me now ♪
♪ 我就知道我会成功 ♪
♪ I knew that I would make it somehow ♪
♪ 我现在无人能挡 ♪
♪ Nothing's stopping me now ♪
♪ 我现在无人能挡 ♪
♪ Nothing's gonna stop me now ♪
♪ 我现在无人能挡 ♪
♪ Nothing's gonna stop me now ♪
♪ 我现在无人能挡 ♪
♪ Nothing's gonna stop me now ♪
♪ 无人 ♪
♪ Nothing ♪
♪ 可挡 ♪
♪ Nothing ♪
♪ 你们啥都不是 ♪
♪ You are nothing! ♪
我爸去哪儿了
Where's my dad?
赶紧
Chris!
我去拿我的车钥匙 你去找你♥爸♥ 我们外面会合
I'll go get my car keys, you go find your dad and meet outside.
萨维奇
Savage!
关于你♥爸♥妈的事 我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it about your parents.
没关系
It's, uh... It's fine.
我知道我什么样 所以
I know how I am, so...
好吧
Well...
不管发生什么
Whatever happens...
你都还有我们
You've got us.
快听
Listen.
是丽莎的歌♥
It's Lisa's song.
克里斯
Chris?
宝贝
Baby!
萨维奇 他打开了门 我们必须得跑 当时有太多僵尸了
Savage, he opened the doors, and we had to run, and there was just so many of them.
但是比雅 她的心脏
But, Bea, her heart...
我们把她带到了这儿 但她的心脏
But we got her up here, but her heart was...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
至少她没变成僵尸
At least she's not one of them.
再见祖母
Bye, Gran.
妈的
Shit!
别担心 我们会找到你♥爸♥爸的 好吗
Hey, don't worry. We'll find your dad, OK?
梦之队
Dream team!
我们之间有很多关系 尼克 但从来不是一个团队
We're a lot of things, Nick, but we've never been a team.
那不是我
Hey, it wasn't me, you know.
你待在我家的那晚 我没给任何人说过
电影精选列表