没事
It's OK.
一切会没事的
It's going to be OK.
我们的父母会处理
Our parents will know what to do.
够了
That's enough!
女士先生们 帅哥美女们
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...
政♥府♥会有解决办法
The government will sort all this out.
我保证
I promise you.
我们离军事基地非常近
We have an army base literally on our doorstep.
目前我们要做的就是保持冷静和耐心
All that is required of us is that we remain calm and patient.
目前非常时刻瓶装水一律半价
Under the circumstances, the bottled water is now half price
所有人都可以免费获得焦糖补充
and everyone here is eligible to a complimentary caramel log.
如果有任何问题
If anyone has any further questions,
我会在冰箱旁边设置一个临时询问处
I've set up temporary office space over there, adjacent to the fridge.
我去找人帮忙
I'll get someone.
医生都帮不了了 老师更不用说
Doctors can't fix it, dear. Don't think your teachers could do much.
我只是有点担心克里斯
I'm just worried about Christopher.
他阅恐怖片无数
He's seen, like, every horror movie.
他会知道该怎么处理的 我早就告诉过你
He'll know what to do. I've already told you, Tony.
我们不能开门
We are not opening the doors.
我们等得够久了
We've waited long enough, Arthur.
我们得把孩子在天黑前接回来
We're going to get our kids before it gets dark.
如果不是因为我 咱们早被吃了
If it wasn't for me we'd all be dead already.
你竟然还要开门
And you want to let them in.
我开始怀疑你到底是站哪边的
I'm beginning to wonder which side you're on, Tony.
我闺女在外面现在继续帮助
My little girl's out there and she needs me.
这你绝对无法理解
Something you wouldn't understand.
♪ 僵尸在外逐渐逼近 ♪
♪ There are creatures on the outside trying to get in ♪
♪ 我们的同胞人仍在被僵尸蚕食 ♪
♪ But our people are among them and they're dying and suffering ♪
♪ 战斗正在进行 需要夺取胜利 ♪
♪ There's a battle going on, somebody has to win ♪
♪ 所以你到底站哪边 ♪
♪ But which side are you on? ♪
♪ 正人君子为人正气因为他知道什么是对的 ♪
♪ The righteous man is righteous cos he knows just what is right ♪
♪ 勇者勇为因为他知道什么时候该战斗 ♪
♪ The fighting man will fight because he knows when he should fight ♪
♪ 这些人会带领我们走出困境、逃离黑夜 ♪
♪ It could lead us to salvation Or the darkness of the night ♪
♪ 所以你到底站哪边 ♪
♪ But which side are you on? ♪
♪ 你到底站哪边 ♪
♪ Which side are you on? ♪
♪ 你到底站哪边 ♪
♪ Which side are you on? ♪
♪ 在你完蛋之前赶紧做好决定 ♪
♪ You'd better make your mind up before you're dead and gone ♪
♪ 你到底站哪边 ♪
♪ Which side are you on? ♪
告诉我托尼
Tell me, Tony.
♪ 在灾难面前圣人也会显露卑鄙一面 ♪
♪ Even a saint faced with disaster'd be a bastard if he could ♪
♪ 保护他人之前必须自保 ♪
♪ You must protect your own home before your neighbourhood ♪
♪ 胡扯 我们要相护自救 相互帮助各自亲友 ♪
♪ No, we have to save each other, we need to help our kin ♪
♪ 不管我们往哪去 不管我们到哪 ♪
♪ No matter where we're going, no matter where we've been ♪
♪ 你到底站哪边 ♪
♪ Which side are you on? ♪
♪ 你到底站哪边 ♪
♪ Which side are you on? ♪
♪ 在你完蛋之前赶紧做好决定 ♪
♪ You'd better make your mind up before you're dead and gone ♪
♪ 你到底站哪边 ♪
♪ Which side are you on? ♪
♪ 你到底站哪边 ♪
♪ Which side are you on? ♪
♪ 事情何故至此? ♪
♪ However did it come to this? ♪
♪ 我们站在生死边缘 ♪
♪ We're standing on a precipice ♪
♪ 你可以随便说 但绝对不能选择去做 ♪
♪ You have a voice But not a choice, the answer's no ♪
♪ 我们要快启程 我们正在逼近死亡深渊 ♪
♪ We have to go We're close to the abyss ♪
♪ 如果你说我们的战斗是不明智的 ♪
♪ If you ask me then to fight's not right, or bigger, clever ♪
♪ 那为什么我们团结起来后会变得更强呢 ♪
♪ Why can't you see that we're stronger when we work together? ♪
♪ 危险来临但你知道并不会太久 ♪
♪ The jeopardy is coming and you know it won't be long ♪
♪ 你到底在哪边 ♪
♪ Which side... are you... on? ♪
军队已经封锁了这一地区
The Armed Forces are securing the area.
注意 军队已经封锁了这一地区
Repeat the Armed Forces are securing the area.
现在大家急需一位领袖
It's times like this people need to be led, Tony.
我们不能各自为事
We can't have them doing what they want.
那样的话就乱套了
That would be anarchy.
我们去看看是谁?
Let's see who it is.
走
Go!
你看!我说过了吧!
See? Told you it was them.
搞不好有被咬 给我看看!
Have you been bitten? Show me.
他们没事
They're fine.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
你们俩是破门而入的吗
Did you guys break in?
后门没锁
Er... The back door was unlocked.
那怪清洁工
That's the cleaner's job.
不过她可能得了脑震荡
Oh. Although she might have been concussed.
所以昨晚我们在外面拍摄流动厨房♥
So we were out filming the soup kitchen last night.
拍得真的很棒 然后…然后听到有人♥大♥叫
It was really good, then... And then somebody screamed.
就是
Yeah.
僵尸 你知道吗 我知道
Hey, zombies, right? I know!
抱歉安娜 她现在还在埃及
Excuse Anna. She's in Egypt at the moment.
离现实世界很遥远
Cos she's so far in "denile".
一点都不好笑
You're not funny.
有任何消息吗?
You guys heard anything?
网路虽然不顺 不过…
The wifi's, like, a little bit spotty
你看
check it out.
世界级灾害最新消息
Further updates now on the unfolding global crisis.
各地发生大量的感染事件
Reports of mass infection with the asyetunidentified virus
未知病毒持续从地球另一端席卷而来
continue to come in from across the world.
可靠消息指出 目前状况 随便啦
Sources at the UN... Whatever.
大公♥司♥常常在研究一些有的没的 就是为了掩饰
Big firm has been doing weird shit for years. It's a cover up.
历史比例
...historic proportions.
有关疏散计划的
Further information and details of the evacuation programme
请查看社交媒体
can be found on social media.
一旦安全了我们就应该回学校了
Yeah, once it's safe, we're supposed to go to the school.
学校还好吧?嗯
So the school's OK? Yeah.
军队会护送我们出去
And the Army's going to escort us out. How cool will that be?
靠 怎么了
Shit! What?
贾斯汀·比伯变成僵尸了
Justin Bieber's a zombie!
同样 搜索"疏散自♥拍♥"
Also, search hashtag EvacSelfie.
看 不会吧
Look. Oh, no.
好吧 人类要灭绝了
Well... We all deserve to go extinct.
仍然有很多地方现在很不安全
There's still a lot of places that haven't been secured yet.
你女票应该没事的
Your girlfriend will be fine.
父母也不用担心
And your parents.
他们先照顾最需要帮助的人
They're just starting with the people who need it most.
他们一直如此
Just like they always do.
胡说 他百分百变成僵尸了
Bollocks! He's definitely a zombie.
小罗伯特唐尼超级有钱
Robert Downey Junior has, like, a bazillion dollars.
他现在应该在正在泡热水浴环绕着一堆嫩模
He is in a hot tub right now, surrounded by electric fences and models.
只要被咬到一口
Yeah, but it just takes one personal trainer with a bite and then...
钢铁侠不会死
Iron Man lives!
好吧不过
All right.
那高司令怎么办
What about Ryan Gosling?
无论死活 他都很酷
Doesn't matter. Alive, dead, the guy's still cool.
确实
Yeah.
那霉霉呢?
Um... Taylor Swift?
你怎么敢说出口!霉霉肯定没事
Jesus, Chris! Why would you even say that? TayTay's fine!
好吧我只是 她没事
Yeah, all right, I was just... She's fine!
你觉得巴黎还撑得住?
Do you think Paris is still standing?
能啊法国人才不鸟这些
Yeah. French don't take no shit!
海茵茨曼夫人
Mrs Hinzmann?
不
No!
来干吧
Let's bowl!
他们进来了
They're inside!
约翰
John!
我怎么办
What do I do?
什么怎么办 照着电影里做
What do I do? Like the movies!
爆头
Destroy the brain.
躲在桌子后面!
Get behind the table.
数到三
Go on three. Three! Two!
我说数完3!
I said after three.
你说数到3 想清楚!
You said on three. Think about your words.
想清楚!
Think about your words!
滚
Fuck off!
电影精选列表