我会一直缠着你 去证明这一点
I'm gonna hunt you down and prove it.
-你最好滚出我的房♥子 -我绝不会放弃
- You better get the fuck out of my house! - I'm never gonna stop.
-出去 -我一定会拿到她的DNA
- Get out! - I'm gonna get that DNA
把你丑陋的令人作呕的真面目公之于众
and your disgusting, ugly secret is gonna come out,
让每个人都看清你的真面目
and everyone is gonna know what you really are.
出去
Get out.
你当时在那 在医院里
You were there. At the hospital.
别他妈想骗我 别骗我
Don't you fucking lie to me! Don't lie to me!
我要整个世界都知道你的真面目
I want the whole fucking world to know what you are!
你就是个贼 还是个该死的骗子
That you're a thief and a fucking liar.
-我不是 -你偷了我的孩子
- I'm not! - You stole my child.
-你偷走了我的宝贝 -不
- You stole my baby. - No.
不 我救了她 我救了她
No, I saved her. I saved her.
我救了她是因为我失去了我的孩子
I saved her because I lost my baby.
那场大火夺走了我的孩子 她窒息而死
I lost my child to the fire. She choked to death.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
我看到地板上躺着一个死去的女人
I saw a dead woman on the floor.
我没看到你的脸
I didn't see your face.
到处都是火和烟
There were flames and smoke everywhere.
我当时已经开始下奶了
I already had milk in my breasts.
我失去了我的宝宝
I lost my baby...
但是另一个还需要我
and another one needed me.
我甚至都没仔细看它 我只是听到了它
I didn't even see it. I heard it.
她
Her.
你听到的是她
You heard her.
她 萝拉
Her. Lola.
不 是我的罗茜
No. My Rosie.
她出生的时候只有我一个人在那
I was alone for the birth.
伯尼没在那 我一个人进的产房♥
Bernie wasn't there. I didn't have anyone.
他并不知道萝拉不是他的 拜托了
He doesn't know Lola isn't his. Please.
拜托不要从我身边带走她
Please don't take her from me.
拜托了
Please.
妈咪
Mummy?
孩子们 去车里去 没事的
In the car, kids. Okay. It's all right.
我很抱歉
I'm s-sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是真的吗
Is it true?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
是她 我找到她了
It's her. I found her.
罗茜
Rosie.
-汤姆 要柠檬水吗 -好
- Want some lemonade, Tom? - Yeah.
那她还要多久才能和我们住一起
Um, so, how often is she going to be staying with us?
宝贝 我们目前还不知道
Um, we don't know yet, babe.
我们还在努力解决
We're still working it all out.
可能一开始住一小会儿
Maybe just a little bit at first.
太棒了
Cool.
至少目前是这样 直到克莱尔审判结束
At least for now, until Claire's trial is over.
但你是她的母亲 她应该跟你住一起
But you're her mother. She should live with you.
当然了 还有迈克
And Mike, too, of course. Hmm.
有人吗
Hello?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你来我太高兴了
I'm so happy you're here.
你好 萝拉
Hello, Lola.
很高兴见到你
It's very lovely to meet you.
我是迈克
I'm... I'm Mike.
嗨 迈克
Hi, Mike.
嗨
Hi.
你想进来看看吗
Um... would you like to come inside?
我有个想法
Um, I got an idea.
第一次要不要杰里米陪你一起进去
Would you like Jeremy to come with you this first time?
托马斯在后面
Hmm? Thomas is out the back.
当然 那行
Uh, yeah. That's... That'd be fine.
小杰 你要不要去和托马斯和萝拉玩会
Jez, do you wanna come and hang with Thomas and Lola for a bit?
-好啊 -好孩子
- Yeah. - Okay, good boy.
这是外婆
This is Grandma.
你好 我是莉娜
Hello. My name is Lena.
见到你真高兴 真高兴
It's so lovely to meet you. So lovely.
-嗨 萝拉 -嗨
- Hi, Lola. - Hi.
我是卡尔 是你的外公
I'm Carl, your grandpa.