我在努力向前看
I'm trying to move on.
我一直在努力
I've been trying,
但也许我做不到是有原因的
but maybe there's a reason why I can't.
我解释不了 但我能感觉到
I can't explain it, but I can feel it.
迈克 可能就是她
Mike, it could be her.
她可能就是我们的女儿
It could be our daughter.
莉兹 这什么时候才是个头啊
Lizzie, when will this end?
要是你当时没有把她火化
Well, if you hadn't had her cremated back then,
就可以做个尸检 我们就能知道
it could have ended with an autopsy, and we would have realized
死的并不是我们的女儿
that it wasn't our daughter who was dead!
你觉得我有的选吗
You think I had a choice?
你当时应该在那的
You should have been there!
那天晚上你本该和我一起在那的
You should have been with me that night!
是你叫我和托马斯一起回家的
You told me to go home with Thomas!
莉兹 拜托 别说了
Lizzie, just stop! Please.
别说了
Stop.
我们已经讨论过无数次了
We have been over this a thousand times.
不管你是什么感受
Whatever it is you're feeling...
我都是一样的感受
I feel for you.
但并不是只有你经历了这一切
But you're not the only one that went through this.
我也是一样
I did too.
但你一直活在过去
But you're still stuck back there.
你觉得我为什么要离开
Why do you think I had to leave?
现在托马斯受到了影响
And now Thomas is being affected.
怎么影响了
How?
你强迫他去庆祝她的生日
You make him celebrate her birthday.
我没有强迫他
I'm not making him!
请你不要逼我带他永远离开你
Please don't make me take him away from you for good.
我并不想那么做
It's not what I want.
但是我这周要带走他
But I'm taking him this week.
暂时的
For now.
你们俩现在高兴了吧
Are you two happy now?
该死的 莉兹
Damn it, Lizzie.
你不能再和鬼魂一起生活了
You've gotta stop living with a ghost.
她不会回来了 接受吧
She's not coming back. Accept it!
她还活着 我能感受到 我是她妈妈
She is still alive! I can feel it! I'm her mother!
我可是她的妈妈 我就是知道
I'm her fucking mother! I would know!
伊丽莎白宝贝
Elisabet.
伊丽莎白宝贝
Elisabet.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
莉兹
Oh, Lizzie!
-莉兹 -莉娜
- Lizzie! - Lena!
新留言
New message.
莉兹 是我克莱尔·布拉德利
Lizzie, it's Claire Bradley.
你♥他♥妈♥今天在河边公园
What the fuck did you think you
把我们女儿带到船上
were doing at the river park today,
你到底想干什么
taking our daughter out on a boat?
我能理解你 但是我是有底线的
You know, I've been understanding, but I'm at my limit.
我向你保证 你要是再靠近我家附近
If you come near my family again, I promise you,
我们就要报♥警♥了
we're getting the police involved.
重新播报 留言已删除
To replay... Message deleted.
新留言
New message.
我是布莱恩特医院的贝琳达·罗伯茨
Hi, it's Belinda Roberts calling from Bryant Hospital.
您又询问了关于以前病人的信息
You inquired again about getting information on previous patients.
跟之前的回复一样 我们有规定
As I said before, our policy states
病人的记录只能直系亲属查看
patient records are only shared with immediate family,
因此我们需要您的身份证明
for which we'd require identification.
若有其他问题 欢迎来电咨♥询♥ 谢谢
If you have any further questions, feel free to call. Thanks.
重新播报请按7 删除信息请按3
To replay, press seven. To delete, press three.
你是在找卫生间吗
You looking for the bathroom?
对 对
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
就在那边
It's just through there.
多谢
Thanks.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你丈夫邀请的我
Your husband invited me.
你得马上离开我家
You need to leave my house.
我会花钱做DNA检测 这是唯一的办法
I'll pay for a DNA test. It's the only way.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我清楚我知道的事情
I know what I know.
天哪
God!
-我想要我的女儿回来 -出去
- I want my daughter back. - Get out!
真是病的不轻 你自己知道吗
You're sick. Do you understand that?
你现在马上永远地离开我家 明白吗
You need to leave my family alone once and for all, okay?
我们现在正式划清界限
We are now officially in restraining order territory.
你最好在我叫警♥察♥之前滚出我家
You need to get the fuck off my property before I call the police.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
-你还好吗 是她吗 -对 是她
- You okay? Was that her? - Yeah, it was.
我以为你给她打过电♥话♥叫她别再来了
I thought you called her and told her not to come.
我的确告诉过她了
I did call her.
-我们打的车到了 -拜拜 伙计们
- Okay, here's our Uber! - Bye, guys!
多谢你的派对 很棒的派对
Thanks for the party! Great party.
多谢你们能来 再见
Thanks for coming. See ya.
来珀斯找我们玩
Come visit us in Perth.
好的 我们会的 注意安全
Yeah, we will. Safe travels.
爱你们 我们会想你们的
Love you guys. We'll miss you.
-把盘子递过来 -好 放那我来吧
- Pass the platters? - Sure. Just leave them. I'll get them.
不用了 我马上就洗完了
No, I'm just gonna rinse them off.
好吧 剩下的明天早上再弄
Okay. Come on. Let's do the rest in the morning.
好 你能把后门锁上吗
Okay. Can you lock the back?
快上♥床♥来 亲爱的
Come to bed, my love!
我把警铃打开
I'm just setting the alarm.
我只想说
Can I just say,
我十分 十分抱歉
I am so, so sorry
我没有在意你所说的
that I didn't take you more seriously
她有多疯狂 好吗
about how crazy she is, okay?
看来 你是对的
And look, you were right.
她带她出去坐船的时候
I should have done something
我应该做点什么的
when she took her out on the boat.
明天早上 接完孩子后
Tomorrow morning, after I pick up the kids,
我们就去警局
we're going to go to the police station
我们去弄一张限制令 好吗
and we will get a restraining order, okay?
多谢
Thanks.
我去接孩子们 亲爱的
I'm going to get the kids, sweetheart.
好的
Okay.
你需要我帮你带点什么吗
Anything you need?
不 只要孩子们
No, just them.
你闯进了我家里 还袭击了我
You broke into my home, and you attacked me.
-我他妈现在就可以结束你 -捅我啊
- I could fucking end this right now. - Stab me.
-捅啊 -听我说
- Stab me! - Listen to me!
你现在立马滚出我的生活
You are going to walk out of my life right now.
不 除非你杀了我 我绝不会罢手的
No, I'm not. You have to kill me 'cause I'm never gonna stop.
天哪
God!
我清楚我知道的事情
I know what I know.
到底是什么
And what is that?
你不知道失去一个孩子是什么滋味
You have no idea what it's like to lose a child.
每一天都是在失去自我
To spend every day missing a piece of yourself.
生活充满了无法抹去的悲痛
To live with a grief that never goes away.
我 我失去了我的宝贝女儿
I... I lost my baby girl.
失去了我的丈夫
I lost my husband.
我的婚姻 我的儿子也被带走了
My marriage. My son is being taken away from me.
我失去了工作
I lost my job.
我甚至连个约都没有
I can't even go on a date.
我笑不出口 夜不能寐 食不下咽
I can't laugh, I can't sleep, I can't eat.
我以前是个有趣的人 有趣的人
I used to be funny. I used to be funny.
你真是疯了
You're out of your mind.
七年了 所有人都这么说
That's what everyone's been saying... for seven years.
但是我
But I...
我知道她是我的骨肉
I know what's mine.
不 谁都不是你的骨肉
No. Nothing is yours.
我会证明的
I'm gonna prove it.