马上就来
Just a second!
好吧 我只是想帮你
Okay, I'm just trying to help you.
我的天使
-你到哪 -快到家了
- Where are you? - Almost home.
我跟你说了我晚上要赴宴会
I told you I had a dinner meeting.
我知道
I know.
我马上转弯过来 好吗
I'm turning onto the street now, okay?
你看到我了吗
Do you see me?
天啊 慢点
Jesus, slow down!
你反正可以把他留在公♥寓♥里
You can always just leave him in the apartment.
他可是个大男孩了
He's a big boy, you know?
把他留在公♥寓♥里
Leave him in the apartment?
你就想这样跟他过一周吗
Is that how you want to spend your week together?
走吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
等等
Hold on a second.
这是给你的
This is for you.
-上楼去 宝贝 -我能看
- Go upstairs, baby. - Can I see...
上去 托马斯
Upstairs, Thomas.
-哎 -等会儿见 伙计
- Gee. - See you later, pal.
完全监护权
Full custody?
你有探视权
It's with visitation.
我不会让他离开你的生活的
I'm not trying to take him out of your life.
你知道事情终会走到这一步的
You know this was coming.
你没有理由这样做
You have no grounds.
我是为了我儿子好
I want what's best for my son.
为了我们的儿子好 我们不都想他好吗
Our son. Don't we both want that?
每周轮流看护 我们说好的
We do alternate weeks. We agreed.
对 可事已至此
Yeah, we've been through all this.
到了高中 他会需要稳定的经济支持
In high school, he's going to need a solid base.
那学校有一半的孩子的父母都是离婚的
Half the kids in that school have divorced parents.
全世界一半的孩子都是这种情况
Half the kids in the fucking world.
对 没错
Yep. Yeah,
但是你一直也不怎么尽责
but you haven't been doing so great.
呵呵
Wow.
他能感觉到你的阴暗面 莉兹
He feels your darkness, Lizzie.
我的阴暗面
My darkness?
拜托 听我说
Come on. Look,
我知道你想让他尽可能待在稳定的环境中
I know you want him in as stable a situation as possible.
我明天得上半天班
I have to work half a day tomorrow.
又是这样
Again?
对 所以奶奶会带你去参加山姆的派对
Yeah. So Grandma will take you to Sam's party.
我晚点会来
And I'll come later.
你想来包装吗
Do you want to do this?
-可以吗 -可以
- Can I? - Yeah.
把价码撕掉
Now just take the price tag off.
我去准备晚餐 好吗
I'm gonna get us some dinner ready, okay?
好
Yeah.
妈 有一天我也能开个像这样的派对吗
Hey, Mom, can I have a party like this someday?
当然 为什么不可以
Uh, sure. Why not?
-真的吗 -而且是在这样的别♥墅♥里开
- Really? - Maybe even in a house like this.
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight,
七 六 五 四
seven, six, five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
准备好了吗 我来咯
Ready or not, here I come!
嘣
Boo!
-噢不 -别慌 没事的
- Oh, no! - Oh, don't panic. It's all right.
可不能让这无辜的裙子遭殃
Can't sit back and watch an innocent skirt die.
擦擦
Oh. Here you go.
我是克莱尔
I'm Claire.
我是莉兹 谢谢你
I'm Lizzie. Thanks.
不客气
No worries.
那个小女孩是谁
Who was that little girl?
哪个
Which one?
挺漂亮的那个
Really pretty.
大大的棕色眼睛
Big brown eyes.
长头发 穿着粉色的裙子
Long hair. She was in a pink dress.
我想应该是杰里米的妹妹
I think that's Jeremy's sister.
你知道她的名字吗
Do you know her name?
谁
Who?
杰里米的妹妹
Jeremy's little sister.
不知道
No.
也对 你怎么会知道
No, why would you?
走吧
Come on.
早点去睡觉吧宝贝 刷牙上厕所上♥床♥
Let's have an early one, love. Teeth, toilet, bed.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
准备好了吗 我来咯
Ready or not, here I come!
太好玩了 我好高兴
It's so good. I'm so excited.
我好几年没见她了
I haven't seen her for ages.
-再见 -再见 萝拉
- Bye! - Bye, Lola!
萝拉
Lola!
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi! - Hi!
-快来 -来啦
- Come on! - Yeah, coming.
下午茶想吃什么
What do you want for afternoon tea?
-松饼 -是吗
- Muffins? - Oh, yeah?
-是的 -吃松饼哈
- Yeah. - Muffins, huh?
对
Yes.
当你在右翼时
When you're on the right wing,
我知道有时候你担任这个位置
which is sometimes where you play, I know...
-你得越过球 -大家好
- you've gotta cross the ball... - Hey, guys.
-你好 -你好
- Oh, hello. - Hi.
真好 你们没等我
Good. You started without me.
当烤肉从烤箱里出炉时我们就等不及吃了
When the roast comes out of the oven, we eat.
我们饿坏了
We're starving.
嗨 小麻烦
Hey, trouble.
你跟外公外婆相处得还好吗
You taking it easy on Mom and Dad?
-是的 -我们稍后再谈战术 好吗
- Yeah. - We'll talk tactics later, okay?
好的
Cool.
上菜啦
There you go.
谢谢你
Oh, thanks.
听我说
Hey, listen, um,
明天晚上你能照顾托马斯吗
can you have Thomas tomorrow night?
当然了宝贝
Of course, gumman.
你要去干嘛
And what have you got on?
我知道有点不合时宜
I know it's kind of last minute,
但是
but, um,
我有个约会
I have a date.
-明天想留下来吗 汤米 -当然
- Oh. Like to stay tomorrow, Tommy? - Yeah, sure.
跟我们讲讲 他是谁 你们咋认识的
Tell me, who is he? How did you meet?
爱丽丝介绍的 就只是普通的约会
Alice set it up. It's just... It's just a date.
是吗
Mm. Really?
一日之计在于约
Everything starts with a date.
挺好的 莉兹
Good for you, Lizzie.
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mom!
我抓到你了
I've got you!
抱紧我
Hold onto me!
走开
Go away!
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help!
不
No!
你想来点蜡烛吗
Do you want to light the candles?
我们得纪念她
We need to remember her.
你好
Hi.
克莱尔 你叫克莱尔 对吗
Claire. It's Claire, right?
是的 抱歉 我忘了你的名字
Yeah. Sorry, I forget your name.
莉兹 参加过山姆的生日派对
Um, oh, Lizzie. From Sam's birthday party.
你保住了我的裙子
You saved my skirt.
-对啊 你好 -你好
- Oh, yes. Hi. - Hi.
我看到这房♥子在网上标售 就想来看看
I saw this place listed online, and I thought I'd check it out.
-没想到居然是你 -挺巧啊
- What a coincidence it's you. - I know.
所以你们是准备离开吗