-我去找萝拉 -好的
- I'll get Lola. - Okay.
我觉得我应该回归舞台吗
Do you think I should go back there?
换做是我肯定会的
I would definitely.
能够重返舞台肯定会很棒
It'd be good to get up there again.
-不好意思 -嗨 亲爱的
- Hi. Sorry. - Hi, sweetheart.
她不在后台
Um, she's not backstage.
她 她一定在某处
Well, she's... She'll be somewhere.
好吧 我再去找找 不好意思
Okay, I'll be back. Sorry.
别担心
No worries.
对 我是说 他帮我们做得非常好
Yeah, so I mean, he did an incredible job for us.
-现在可能不是最佳时机 -不 不
- It's probably not the best time. - No, no.
这还是挺难的
I mean, it's hard,
特别是
you know? Especially...
抱歉 稍等一下
Sorry, would you excuse me?
莉兹 你好
Lizzie! Hi.
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How are you?
我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
那就好 那么
Good. So you...
你决定不买♥♥♥房♥♥子了吗
you decided against the house?
对 我们算了下价格
Yeah. Yeah, we ran the numbers
没办法按揭贷款
and just can't swing the mortgage.
-好吧 -是啊 确实挺遗憾的
- Right. - Yeah. I'm so disappointed.
我真的喜欢它 但我有点想多了
I love it. I got carried away.
我觉得挺不好意思的
I feel so embarrassed.
不 别觉得不好意思 我理解
No, don't be embarrassed. It's understandable.
这就是生活
You know, it's life.
其实我们准备举♥行♥一个乔迁派对
Erm, we're actually having a going away party,
要是你感兴趣的话
if you were interested.
-当然 谢谢 -这周六
- Oh, yeah. Thanks. - Saturday week.
派对应该会开到很晚
It should go on till quite late.
-应该会很有趣的 -我想也是
- Should be fun. - Yeah.
瞧瞧我的小公主啊
Princess! Here she is!
我真是为你骄傲
Oh, yes! I'm so proud of you.
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
你跳的太棒了 亲爱的
You were so good, my love.
你太棒了 非常好
You were so great. So good.
真的吗 我太紧张了
Really? I was so nervous.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 我们又见面了
Hi. We meet again.
托马斯和你在一起吗
Is Thomas with you?
我正要去接他
I've gotta go and pick him up now.
这有你认识的人吗
Do you know someone here?
我就是喜欢看芭蕾舞
I just love ballet.
而且你跳得真棒
And you were amazing.
你看到我望向你了吗
Did you see me looking over at you?
-我要走了 -当然
- I've gotta go. - Sure.
-拜拜 -再见
- Bye. - See you.
真是奇怪
That was odd.
是的 确实是
Yeah. Yeah, it was.
你跳的太棒了
You were so wonderful.
你跳得太好了
You were so good.
-有人饿了吗 -有
- Is somebody starving? - Yeah.
-是不是要饿死了呀 -对呀
- Starving to death? - Yeah.
好了
Okay.
你的皮肤真好
Wow, you have amazing skin.
非常好
Great.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
可以 现在吗
Sure. Now?
最好 现在
Preferably, yes.
好吧 爱丽丝
All right. Alice?
帮我替一会儿班吧
Cover things for a few minutes?
你从没打算买♥♥♥房♥♥子
You never intended on buying the house.
我在努力去解决
I'm trying to work it out.
解决什么
Work out what?
七年前我失去了我的小女儿
I lost my baby daughter seven years ago.
我不知道 对不起
I didn't know. I'm... I'm sorry.
她死了
She died.
在一场大火中
In a fire.
在布莱恩特医院
At Bryant Hospital.
你为什么要告诉我这件事
Why are you telling me this?
因为每一次见到萝拉 我就更相信
Because every time I see Lola, I'm more convinced.
相信什么
Convinced of what?
我非常确定她是我的女儿
I'm pretty sure she's my daughter.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
是吗 你不能否认她长得像我
Hmm? You can't deny that she looks like me.
你觉得萝拉是你的女儿
You think Lola is your daughter?
你怎么得出这个结论的
And what brings you to that conclusion?
我就有这种感觉
I just feel it.
我觉得你有点问题
I think you have a problem.
事情肯定有蹊跷
Something happened.
不 不 我不想听下去了
No. No, I don't want to hear anymore.
这简直就是异想天开 你知道的 对吧
This is nuts. You know that, don't you?
在医院里 在大火里 一片困惑
At the hospital, in the fire, in the confusion...
听着 我确信你遭遇的那些事相当痛苦
Look, I'm sure that whatever happened to you was very painful,
但萝拉是我的女儿
but Lola is my daughter.
我不敢相信我得这么说
I can't believe I just had to say that.
我不知道那家医院
I don't know about that hospital,
我也不知道什么大火 好吗
and I don't know about any fire. Okay?
萝拉出生在兰德里妇科医院
Lola was born at Landry Maternity.
我很抱歉你痛失爱女 但我帮不了你
I'm very sorry for your loss, but I can't help you.
我觉得你需要心理治疗
I think you need therapy.
我觉得我们的儿子们不应该再一起玩了
I don't think our boys should play together anymore.
而且你也要离我的家人远一点
And you need to stay away from my family.
我觉得这并不能证明什么
I don't think that proves anything.
苏珊不会造谣
Susan doesn't spread gossip.
她说不只是短时间的休息
She said it wasn't just a little time off.
她说莉兹已经住了近一年的院
She said Lizzie was committed for almost a year.
没错 但是亲爱的
Yeah, but my love,
她失去了一个小孩
she lost a baby.
想象一下
Imagine.
不 我没办法想像
No, I can't imagine it.
我觉得我们应该报♥警♥
I think we should call the police.
你看 关键是
Look, the point is,
没有法律是禁止一个人发疯的 对吧
there's no law against being crazy, okay?
人们能说任何他们想说的话
People can say whatever they wanna say.
你听我说 她在窥视我们家
I need you to hear me. She is stalking our family.
当我们外面挂了个"房♥屋待售"的牌子
Looking through our front gate
从前门看进来就不是什么窥视了
when we've got a "for sale" sign up out there is not stalking.
拜托 而且 你知道的
Come on. And, you know,
其他地方 像溜冰场
the other places, the... the ice skating,
还是你邀请她去的
I mean, you invited her to that.
还有芭蕾剧院 这都是公共场合
And the ballet? They're public places.
它们不构成跟踪
None of it constitutes stalking.
警♥察♥对这也没有办法
The cops are not going to do anything about it.
所以我们什么也不干吗
So we're just supposed to do nothing?
不 我们要做点事 只是不要过激了
No, we don't do nothing. We just don't overreact.
我没有过激
I'm not overreacting.
你有
You are.
我们关上门 打开警铃
We lock the doors. We put the alarm on.
亲爱的 没事的
Darling, it's okay.
好吧
Okay.
你轮班的时候就走掉了
You walked out on a shift.
希望你未来一切好运
Best of luck for your future endeavors.
谢谢
Thanks.
希望你做母亲比做职员的表现更好
Let's hope you're a better parent than you are an employee.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
莉兹 别这样
Lizzie, come on.
好了 都做好了 我还能帮你做什么
Okay, so that's done. What else can I do for you?
能请你拿些小面包吗
Uh, could you grab some more buns, please?
-好 当然 -还要一些蔬菜汉堡
- Yeah, sure. - And some veggie burgers?