-好的 没问题 -谢谢你
- Okay, you got it. - Thank you.
嘿 谢谢你帮忙照看孩子们
Hey, thanks for looking after the kids.
这里真是一团乱
It's officially madness here.
挺好的 别担心 我们能应付
Okay then, no worries. We're coping.
他们怎么样
How are they doing?
他们正在糖山糖海里大吃大嚼
Well, they are loading up on sugar.
你今晚会很有意思的
You'll have fun tonight.
你能确保他们吃个汉堡或其他什么充饥吗
Oh. Well, you make sure they eat a burger or something, will you?
好吧
Yeah.
事实上 他们方便吗 我能说句话吗
Actually, are they handy? Can I say hi?
杰里米正在和朋友们踢足球
Uh, well, Jeremy's playing soccer with his friends,
萝拉和你的朋友去散步了
and Lola went for a walk with your friend.
我的朋友吗
My friend?
是啊 挺好一个人 莉兹
Yeah. The nice one. Lizzie.
-什么 -她本来是要买♥♥你的房♥子
- What? - She was gonna buy your house.
等等 这 这样行吗
Wait, is that... is that okay?
不 不 这不行
No. Um, no, it's not okay.
她看起来人挺好的
She seems really nice.
听着 我马上过来 好吗
Listen, I'm coming, okay?
克莱尔 我肯定不会有问题的
Claire, I'm sure it's fine.
你想让我去
Um, do you want me to...
是的 别 操
Yes. No. Uh... Fuck.
听着 我会处理的 好吗
Look, uh, I'll handle it, okay?
我不敢相信你让她们去散步了
I can't believe you let her go on a walk with her.
你想知道一个秘密吗
Do you wanna know a secret?
我曾经有个小女孩
I had a little girl once.
还是个婴儿
A little baby.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她
She...
她遭遇了一场事故
She was in an accident.
我非常爱她
I loved her very much.
你爱你妈妈吗
Do you love your mommy?
她也爱你
She loves you too.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
拜托 他妈的快开啊
Come on, fucking move!
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
这是天使的标记
It's the mark of an angel.
当婴儿还在妈妈肚子里的时候
When the baby is in its mommy's womb...
祂知道世界上所有秘密的答案
it knows all the answers to all the mysteries in the whole world.
然后 就在出生以前
Then, just before it's born,
天使把手指放在婴儿的嘴上
an angel places its finger on the baby's mouth.
然后孩子们就忘掉了所有事
And the child forgets everything.
这就是为什么我们都有这个小凹痕
That's why we've all got this little indent.
对
Yes.
就是那
That's it.
所有的答案就在我们心里
All the answers are in us.
但我们必须非常安静
But we have to be very quiet
非常镇定才能记起他们
and very still to remember them.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
这是你要的吧
There you go.
-嗨 她在哪 -嘿
- Hi. Where is she? - Hey!
她就在这附近
Uh, she's around here somewhere.
-哪里 -她刚回来了
- Where? - She just came back.
她在那
Oh, there she is.
天啊 抱歉 你肯定以为我疯了
God, sorry. You must think I'm mad.
完全没有
Not at all,
我很抱歉 她看起来人挺好的
I'm so sorry. She seemed really nice.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
-你还好吗 -对呀
- Are you good? - Uh-huh.
你干什么去了
What have you been doing?
我和莉兹划船去了
I went on a boat ride with Lizzie.
好吧
Oh. Right.
你们都谈了 谈了什么
What did... What did you talk about?
天使
Angels.
天使 好的
Angels. Okay.
你们还谈了别的吗
Did you talk about anything else?
婴儿
Babies.
宝贝 她有没有
Honey, did she...
她有没有碰过你
Did she touch you at all?
没有
No.
你确定
You sure?
真的吗 好的
Yeah? Okay.
-你们谈了天使是吗 -是的
- And you talked about angels? - Yeah.
好吧 挺好的
Right, well, that's nice.
我回来了
I'm here.
我必须顶个班 不好意思
I had to cover at work. Sorry.
你好 莉兹
Hello, Lizzie.
你在这干什么 你又在这干什么
What are you doing here? And what are you doing here?
学校给我打电♥话♥了
The school called me.
你没有到足球训练班接我
You didn't pick me up from soccer practice.
汤米 你到楼上去待一会儿吧
Tommy, why don't you go upstairs?
好吗 去吧
All right? Go on.
我真的抱歉 宝贝
I'm so sorry, baby.
莉兹
Lizzie.
你知道有些事情得改变了
You know things have to change.
托马斯正处在某个年龄段 他刚
Thomas is at an age. He just...
工作上有点急事
It was a work emergency.
你总有借口 莉兹
There's always an excuse, Lizzie.
妈
Mom?
爸
Dad?
求你们了
Come on!
你们知道情况现在好多了
You know things are better.
莉兹 我们都是关心你
Lizzie, we all care about you.
我们想支持你的康复过程
We want to support your healing process.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们觉得再一次的住院
We feel that your best chance for full recovery
有机会让你痊愈
will come with the benefit of another inpatient program.
这只是暂时的
It's only temporary.
我是说 我
I mean, I... I'm...
托马斯怎么办 工作怎么办
What about Thomas? What about work?
爱丽丝打过电♥话♥了
Alice called.
她告诉我们你丢了工作
She told us you lost your job.
什么
What?
她给你们打电♥话♥了
She called you?
她他妈的给你们打电♥话♥了
She fucking called you?
她说她给你发了无数的信息
She said she'd sent you tons of messages.
她还能怎么办
What else could she have done?
我在处理 一切都很好
I'm dealing with, everything just fine.
只是别人
It's just everyone else that...
听听你说的 别人吗
Listen to yourself. Everyone else?
你就是没有去接他
You're just not there for him.
-我想和他谈谈 -等等
- I wanna talk to him. - Wait.
你从医院 回来的时候
When you came back... from that hospital,
我觉得你并没有真正地回来了
I don't think you ever really came back.
这不公平
That's not fair.
好的 你看 我感谢大家的关心
Okay. Uh, look, I appreciate everyone's concern.
事实上我
The truth is that I, um...
我一直专注于 一个新出现的情况
I've been focused on a... situation that's come up.
这实际上有点 难以置信
It's actually kind of... incredible.
我知道这听起来可能有点疯狂 我知道
I know this might sound crazy. I know.
但我刚好遇见一个小女孩
But I happened to meet this little girl.
而我 我还不能确定
And I... I don't know for sure yet.
有很大的可能性
There's a very strong likelihood...
她就是罗茜
that it's Rosie.
-甜心 -什么
- Sweet love. - Yeah.
什么
Yeah?
她死了
She's dead.
我们的罗茜死了
Our Rosie is dead.
不 你不知道
No, you don't know that.
求你不要那么说了
Please don't say that.