So you guys are leaving?
对 恐怕是的
Yeah, I'm afraid so.
我们要搬到珀斯去
We're moving all the way over to Perth.
一切发生得挺快的
It's all happening really fast.
你要在这买♥♥♥房♥♥吗
Are you in the market?
对 我是说 如果一切合适
Well, I mean, if the right thing comes around.
-我挺喜欢这附近的 -对 挺好的
- Just love this neighborhood. - Yeah, it's great.
托马斯 我买♥♥了新的《战争世界》游戏
Thomas. I got the new Act Of War.
想一起玩吗
Wanna play?
拜托了 妈妈
Oh, Mom, please?
托马斯 他们应该
Oh, Thomas, I'm sure they are...
没事的 他可以留下来玩
It's totally fine. He can stay and play.
-不 我不想麻烦你 -没事的
- Oh, no, I don't wanna impose. - Oh, it's okay.
这就像是上天安排的一场游戏聚会
It's like the planet's arranging a play date.
-拜托了妈妈 -可以吗
- Please, Mom? - Can he?
如果不影响你们的话 我
I mean, if it's no problem. I...
当然 有何不可 但是我不能留下来
Sure, why not? Um... But I won't stay, though.
我有点事要办
I've got some errands to do.
你去忙吧 我来看着他们
You go do them. I'll keep my eye on these two.
好吧 那我一个小时后回来吧
Okay, so what if I'm back in, let's say, an hour?
-可以没问题 我们就在这 -好的
- Yeah, great. We'll be here. - Okay.
给我拿着吧 宝贝
Let me take that, baby.
-玩开心 -我会的 妈妈再见
- Have fun. - I will. See ya, Mom.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye!
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
希望他没给你惹麻烦
I hope he wasn't too much trouble.
他很乖 托马斯 你妈妈来啦
Not at all. Thomas, your mum's here!
瞧瞧这天花板
Look at those ceilings.
我很想邀请你进来
I would totally invite you in,
但是我得带萝拉去练习跳舞
but I have to take Lola to dance practice.
不必强求
Oh, I didn't mean to impose...
要是我不着急 我会的
If I wasn't in such a rush, I would.
我在想也许我应该
I was just thinking maybe I should
带我丈夫过来看看这地方
bring my husband around, to come and look at the place.
或者我应该去找中介还是
Or should I go through an agency, or...
不用不用 如果你感兴趣的话
Uh, no, no, we can just go direct
我们可以直接面谈
if you're really interested.
好 那太好了
Yeah, that would be great.
好的 不如我存个你电♥话♥吧
Okay, uh, why don't you put your number in my phone,
-然后这周晚些时候我再联♥系♥你 -好
- and I can text you some times for later this week? - Sure.
把托马斯也带上
And bring Thomas.
他和杰里米玩得很开心
He and Jeremy had a terrific time.
别忘了带泳衣 你可以试试这个泳池
Don't forget your swimsuit. You can test out the pool.
-酷 -是吗
- Cool. - Yeah?
-谢谢你 再见 -再见
- Thank you. See you. - Bye.
-再见 -真酷 再见
- See you. - Cool, see you.
所以你是英瑞混血
So you're half Swedish, half English?
是的
Yeah.
我妈妈是瑞典人 我爸爸是英国人
My mom is Swedish. My dad is English.
我在斯德哥尔摩长大
I grew up in Stockholm.
那么你单身多久了
So how long have you been single?
我其实不是单身
Oh, I don't think of myself that way.
我以为你
I thought you were...
我离婚了
Oh, I am divorced.
就是 你知道
It's just, you know...
我们还有点 没处理完
I'm kind of still... in the middle of it.
我不是有意
I didn't mean to...
没事没事
No, no, it's fine.
我是说 我已经很久没
I mean, it's been a while. I...
我应该
I should, you know...
往前看了
move on.
爱丽丝有跟你说过我的孩子们吗
Did Alice tell you I have children?
她说你有个儿子
Uh, she mentioned a son.
对 他叫托马斯
Yeah, Thomas.
我想见见他
I'd like to meet him.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah. Uh...
你还有其他的孩子吗
Uh, you have another?
就托马斯一个
No, just Thomas.
我以为你说的是"孩子们"
I thought you said "children."
相信我 托马斯一个就够难带了
Thomas is a lot to handle, believe me.
这
It's...
就像我说的 我已经很久没有跟人
As I said, it's been a while since I...
交往了
socialized.
莉兹 让我看着你
Lizzie, let me look at you.
让我看着你
Let me look at you.
停下
Stop!
你还好吗
Okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
莉兹 别这样 你要干嘛
Lizzie, don't... What?
对不起 对不起
'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我有做错了什么事吗
Did I do something wrong?
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
不好意思 我们早到了
Sorry, we're a bit early.
没事 请进
Oh, that's okay. Come on in.
-你好 -嗨 托马斯
- Hi. - Hi, Thomas.
杰里米已经在游泳池里了
Jeremy's in the pool already.
你的丈夫呢
Where's your husband?
他到不了了 他临时有事
Oh, he couldn't make it. Last minute thing.
那挺遗憾的
That's too bad.
不过反正到头来还是我们做决定
I guess we're the ones that make the decisions anyway.
是啊
Yeah.
我来带你看看♥房♥♥子的主要部分
I'll show you the main part of the house,
那是我们的换洗间 还有浴室
but that's our au pair's room, and bathroom here.
这是钢琴房♥
This is our piano room.
你们品味真不错
You've got great taste.
我们平时旅行 所以我会到处收集灵感
We travel, so I'm always picking things up.
这是起居室和餐厅
Living, dining.
开放的平台对我们来说很重要
The open platform was really important to us.
这样好些了吗
Is this better?
我们为孩子们建了游泳池
We put in the pool for the kids.
虽然有点奢侈 但我们刚好看上了
It's a luxury, but we're hooked.
你想去楼上看看吗
Would you like to see upstairs?
好的
Yeah.
你做什么工作
So what do you do?
我是艾琳自然堂上班
I'm with Arlin Naturals.
在市中心的那个 我是那里的经理
The one in Town Center. I'm the manager.
很不错
Oh, nice.
这是主卧室
This is the master.
很漂亮
Oh, it's beautiful.
你喜欢你的工作吗
Do you like it? Your job?
喜欢
Yeah. I do.
这是间空房♥ 很适合用作客房♥
Spare room. It's great for guests.
有时伯尼打呼噜我就会来这里睡
Mind you, sometimes I end up in here if Bernie's snoring.
这是杰里米的房♥间
And this is Jeremy's room.
一团糟
It's a bloody mess.
-挺适合托马斯的 -是的
- It'd be great for Thomas. - Yeah.
我特别喜欢这张
Oh, I love this one.
那时我们住在父母的房♥子里
We were at my parents' house.
杰里米已经四岁了
Jeremy was four.
那时候的我体型真大
God, I was huge,
这还只是怀孕六个月的时候
and I was only six months pregnant there.
你还有其他孩子吗
Do you have other kids?
只有托马斯一个
No, just Thomas.
这是萝拉的房♥间
And this is Lola's room.
有足够的空间放额外的橱柜
There's plenty of space for extra cupboards.
她几岁了
How old is she?
她七岁了
She's seven.
而且已经有一衣柜的衣服了
And already a full wardrobe.
女孩就是女孩啊 对吧
Girls will be girls, right?
搬家她会难过吗
Is she okay with the move?
当然 她一直在抱怨