We're just concerned.
别再他妈的整天担心我了
Just stop fucking being concerned about me all the time!
我快疯掉了
It's driving me crazy!
老天啊 莉兹
For Christ's sake, Lizzie,
这不是你一个人的事情
this isn't just about you!
你还有个儿子
You have a son.
因为你整天精神恍惚
Because you're on edge all the time,
对他发脾气
you're bad-tempered with him,
又健忘
you're forgetful.
这对孩子来说不是一个健康成长的环境
It isn't a healthy environment for a child.
我们以为你已经好转一些了
We thought you were doing better.
我也以为我好转了
Well... ...so did I.
我父母打电♥话♥跟我说托马斯病了
My parents just called. Thomas is sick.
真的吗 那他生了什么病
Really? Well, what does he have?
还是说他就只是单纯病了
Or is he just plain sick?
他吐了还发着烧
He's vomiting and has a fever.
对不起 但我真的要提前走了
I'm sorry, but I really gotta go.
老天啊 考特尼
For God's sake, Courtney,
她的孩子病了 让她走吧
her kid is sick. Just let her go.
她可以走 她当然可以走
She can go. Of course she can go.
谢谢 万分感激
Thanks, I appreciate it.
他滑的很好
He skates well.
他有时跟他爸爸来
He comes with his dad sometimes.
杰里米也不错
Jeremy is not... bad.
他才滑了没几次
Oh, he tries.
你在这生活了多久了
How long have you lived here?
大概十年吧
About ten years.
那么他们俩都是在这里出生的吗
So they're both born here?
对 都是在兰德里妇产医院
Uh, yeah. Yeah, both at Landry Maternity.
稍等一下
Oh, excuse me.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mum.
是的 我们在滑冰场
Yeah, we're just at the ice skating rink.
是的 他们都很好
Yeah, they're doing well.
对 我们周末一定会过去
Oh, yeah, we'll be over on the weekend for sure.
当然 我们可以多带些过去
Yeah, we can bring some more.
快点 萝拉
Come on, Lola.
一点钟行吗 好
How about one o'clock? Yeah,
我们等不及要见你们了
we can't wait to see you.
嘿
Hey.
不 不 我才刚开始打包厨房♥
No, no, I only just started packing the kitchen.
是的 我才装了几个箱子
Yeah, I only just got a few boxes.
如果你膝盖再弯下去点就能滑得更稳了
If you bend your knees a little bit, you'll get steadier.
要抓着我的手吗
Want to hold my hand?
好的 我们来加速吧
Okay. Let's speed up.
目视前方
Keep looking ahead.
你想再试点别的吗 你在前面
Should we try something? You go in front.
不
No!
该死的
Shit!
萝拉
Lola!
我的天啊 不 你别碰她
Oh, my God. No, don't... Don't touch her.
你还好吗 你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you okay? Are you okay, honey?
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事的 没事的 她没事吧
Shh. It's okay. It's okay. Is she okay?
那个人突然冲出来 一个大蠢货
The guy just shot out of nowhere. Such an idiot.
根本是你带她滑的太快了
You were obviously going too fast.
只是撞了下 只是撞了下 亲爱的
It's just a bump. It's just a bump, honey.
我真的非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
真是个坚强的小女孩儿哦
You have a tough little trooper right there.
我想要补偿你们
I wanna make it up to you guys.
不用了 没事了 没事了
No, it's fine. It's okay.
我这周末可以替你照看他们
Um, I can take them off your hands this weekend.
这周末我要去爸爸那
I'm with Dad this weekend.
或者其他工作日的下午
Or any weekday afternoon.
不过他们已经有很多其他的安排了
Um, you know, they have so much going on already
因为搬家还有其他的事 所以
with the move and everything, so...
当然了 你觉得怎么合适就行
Sure. Whatever works best for you.
好了 我们可以
Yeah, we can...
到时候看情况吧
We'll just play it by ear.
来吧 杰里米
Come on, Jeremy.
准备好了吗 我们走吧
You ready? Let's go.
-好的 再见 -回头见
- Okay, see you. - See you later.
最近过的怎么样
How's your day-to-day?
好多了
Much better.
我试着去多放松一些
I try to relax more.
前几天我翘班
The other day I played hooky from work.
和托马斯去滑冰
I went ice skating with Thomas.
放心 我会守口如瓶的
Well, your secret is safe with me.
你们相处得怎么样
And how are you both doing?
他挺好的
He's great.
我是问你们两个
I mean the two of you.
我们就是 我们都还好
Yeah, you know, we're, uh, we're good.
我们 我们处得挺好的
We're... We're doing great.
很好
Good.
那么你现在已经很少想起罗茜了吧
So do you find yourself thinking less about Rosie?
对 对 越来越少了
Mm, yeah. Yeah, less and less.
那吃的药呢
And the medication.
你觉得有帮助吗
Do you feel it's helping?
非常有用
Absolutely. Yeah.
没有吃药
-好了 这是一定要带的 -对
- All right, that one's definitely coming. - Yeah.
爱心熊 还带着吗
Care Bear. Still coming?
-带着 -小恐龙先生呢
- Yeah. - All right. What about Mr. Dinosaur?
-带着 带着 -你确定
-Yeah. Yeah. - Are you sure?
-说不定呢 -要带
- I don't know! - Yeah.
你有太多玩具了
You have too many toys.
萝拉 你能帮我去厨房♥拿杯水吗
Lola, can you grab me a glass of water from the kitchen, please?
好的
Yeah.
转过来看看 衣服太紧了
Just turn around. It's so tight...
还需要再多固定一些别针
Need a couple more pins in there.
妈妈 够了
Mom, that's enough.
你看起来真像个芭蕾小天使
You look like a real ballerina.
我有点害怕 妈妈
I'm a bit scared, Mum.
有点害怕也是正常的
Well, it's okay to be a bit scared.
但你看其他的女孩都不怎么紧张啊
But look, all the other girls don't seem nervous.
但是我紧张啊
Well, I am.
好吧 不如这样
Well, I'll tell you what.
我会在观众席里坐着
I'm going to be sitting in the audience,
和爸爸还有小杰为你加油 好吗
cheering you on with your dad and with Jezzy, yeah?
快点 女孩儿们 我们走吧
Come on, girls! Oh, let's go.
好了 去吧 去吧
Okay, go on. Go on.
不 陪我一起嘛
No, stay with me.
但是看那边 其他人的妈妈都走了
But look, all the other mums are going.
好了 上场吧 勇敢去吧
Right, off you go. Go get 'em.
你一定会跳得很棒的 好吗
You are going to be so amazing, yeah?
你是一个勇敢的女孩 你会跳得很棒的
You're my brave girl, and you're going to be great,
等演出一结束我们就会在一起了 好吗
and then we're going to be with you right afterwards, yeah?
好的 上去吧
Okay, go on.
快点 我们走吧
Come on! Let's go.
打扰一下 不好意思
Oh, excuse me. Sorry. Sorry.
-她还好吗 -是的 她很好
- She all right? - Yeah, she's fine.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
嗨 萝拉
Hey, Lola.
你还好吗
You okay?
瞧瞧你的鞋子
Oh, your shoes.
真漂亮啊
They're so pretty.
-这是我的生日礼物 -是吗
- I got them for my birthday. - Really?
你生日是什么时候
When is your birthday?
快到我了
I'm on next.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
我在这儿呢
I'm here.
她在干嘛
What's she doing?