她可以留着这该死的金属。
She can keep this bloody metal.
——什麽?——谢谢。
- Quoi? - Merci.
是的,是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-她说得对。-看到了吗?
- She's right. - You see?
- Vous voyez!好了。——好。
- Vous voyez! Allez. - Allez.
世界万岁!世界万岁!
Tout le monde! Tout le monde!
杜calme !杜calme !
Du calme! Du calme!
放轻鬆,哈罗德。
Take it easy, Harold.
这是有理由的!你们看到!
Il a raison! Vous voyez!
你们看到!好了。好了。
Vous voyez! Allez. Allez.
你好大的胆子!
How dare you!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
Ca suffit。
Ça suffit.
我不知道发生了什麽事。
I don't know what is happening.
Liberte pour nous tous。Arretez de mentir!
Liberte pour nous tous. Arretez de mentir!
Liberte pour nous tous。Arretez de mentir!
Liberte pour nous tous. Arretez de mentir!
「自♥由♥……
Liberte...
伍德曼先生,我想我应该感谢你。
Mr. Woodman, I believe I owe you my gratitude.
哦,你会说英语?
Oh, you speak English?
——是的。-我以为你是法国人。
- Yes. - I thought you were French.
我是瓦莱丽·班登伯格。
I'm Valerie Bandenberg.
-你不是法国人?——没有。
- You're not French? - No.
我可以请你喝一杯吗?
May I buy you a drink?
是的。我们……我们可以在这裡做吗?
Yes. We... We can do that here?
-我可以。-我们可以…我们可以在这裡喝酒吗?
- I can. - We can... We can drink here?
哈罗德!
Harold!
-你到底在干什麽?-年轻人!
- What the hell are you doing? - Young man!
你要去哪裡?
Where you goin'?
他和我在一起很安全。
Oh, he's in safe hands with me.
如果那些密西西比的傢伙现在能看到你…协议怎麽了?
If those Mississippi crackers could see you now... What happened to the pact?
我在这裡失去了一隻眼睛。
I lost an eye here.
抽烟斗的女人抽烟斗的女人
A woman who smokes a pipe.
你害怕吗?
Are you intimidated?
现在有一点。
A little bit right now.
当你看到一个人,你真的看到了他们,你看到的是曾经的他们。
When you see someone, and you really see them, you see the kid that used to be them.
你看到了他们脆弱的一面。
You see the part of them that's vulnerable.
哈罗德和我从一开始就有这种感觉。
Harold and I had that kind of seeing each other right from the start.
既然战争已经结束了…
Well, now that the war is over...
我只想做一个真正的人。你知道吗?
I just want to be a person. You know?
我只想自♥由♥自在地四处走走……毫米。
I just want to walk around - free... - Mm.
作为一个人。只是…过我自己的生活。
As a person. Just... Just living my life.
这裡是欧洲。
Here in Europe.
这就是问题所在。活下去,自♥由♥自在。
That's the ticket. Just live and be free.
我强烈推荐它。我已经走遍了欧洲。
I highly recommend it. I've walked around Europe.
它给我带来了奇迹。
It's done wonders for me.
不用多说,她就能看穿你的灵魂。
Without even too many words, I mean, she's looking right into your soul.
是啊,你穿得很好。
Yeah, you wear it well.
我们的生命在上帝面前岌岌可危。在这裡。
Both our lives were in the balance before God. Right there.
我能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you something?
毫米。
Mm.
你怎麽处理从我们身上取出的血淋淋的弹片?
What do you do with the bloody shrapnel that you take from our bodies?
我不能白给你。
I can't give you that for nothing.
你得跟我换一样东西。
You have to trade me something.
这不是免费的。
You don't get that for free.
贸易吗?
Trade you?
好的。多少钱?
Okay. What does it cost?
美丽的东西。
Something beautiful.
活着的意义。
Something to live for.
我现在正看着呢。
I'm looking at that right now.
我已经把我身上的金属弹片给你了。
I already gave you pieces of metal shrapnel from my body.
其实,我从你朋友的身体裡提取了更多的金属。
You know, actually, I took a lot more metal from your friend's body.
他叫什麽名字?
What's his name?
他叫伯特·伯伦森。
His name is Burt Berendsen.
哦,男孩。
Oh, boy.
他一瘸一拐地走着,想起了一段友谊的约定。
And he is hobbling along here, remembering something about a friendship pact.
你还记得吗?还记得我吗?我在这裡。
Do you remember that? Remember me? Here I am.
-很高兴见到你,伯特- - - - - -你好。
- Good to see you, Burt. - Hello.
对不起,伯特·伯伦森。
My apologies, Burt Berendsen.
我倒两杯的时候再也不会少了第三杯了。
Never again shall I pour two without a third.
伯特,你得帮帮我…-很好。-用美好的东西交换,作为回报,她会向我们展示她如何处理她从我们身体上取下的金属。
Hey, Burt, you gotta help me... - Very good. - trade something beautiful, and in return, she's gonna show us what she does with all the metal she took from our bodies.
她叫瓦莱丽。
Her name is Valerie.
你怎麽处理那些弹片,瓦莱丽?
What do you do with all that shrapnel, Valerie?
如果你想知道,你得跟我换一样东西。
If you want to know, you have to trade me something.
-她也是这麽说的。-我什麽都没有。
- She told me the same thing. - I got nothing.
无意义的歌♥。
Nonsense song.
这是个好主意。怎麽样?
That's a good idea. How about that?
什麽是废话歌♥?
What's a nonsense song?
好吧。
All right.
红色的太阳。
The red sun.
嗯…一些柚子。
Um... Some grapefruit.
他的手帕。
The handkerchief.
红日……一些柚子…手帕……当你打电♥话♥的时候。
The red sun... some grapefruit... the handkerchief... when you call.
看到一张脸…谁的?
To see a face... whose?
我的名字……我自己的名字。
My name... my own name.
它是生动的,那一刻……去爱,才会存在。
It's vivid, the moment... to love, to be.
你说对了。
You got it.
海滩很温暖……天空很冷……死亡是真实的…当我们奄奄一息的时候。
The beach is warm... The sky is cold... Death is real... when we're dying.
但是天空……有了朋友是温暖的。
But the sky... is warm with friends.
我从人的身体裡取出过这些东西。
I've taken all these pieces out of people's bodies.
看。这个东西更原始。
Look. This is more primitive, this stuff.
看,我要开一个茶话会。
Look, I'm having a tea party.
这是用火♥药♥做的。和弹片。
This is made out of gun powder. And shrapnel.
文明的高度。
The height of civilization.
欢迎来到我的世界。
Welcome to my world.
哦,我在化妆。
Oh, I'm doing my makeup.
我只有半张脸吗?
Oh, do I only have half a face?
这是怎麽发生的?
How did that happen?
只要我有口红就行。
As long as I have my lipstick.
漂亮。
Pretty.
你得知道你喜欢什麽。
You got to know what you love.
你得从生活中得到真正的乐趣,否则,如果你任其发展,会有太多该死的麻烦从头到尾地破坏这种生活的乐趣。
And you got to get a real kick out of it, or there's too much damn trouble in it to spoil this affair of living from beginning to end, if you let it.
为什麽不为美好的事物而活,即使你有点穷?
Why not live it for the beautiful things, even if you were a bit broke?
我的比阿特丽斯会怎麽想我眼睛不见了的事,还有我背上的伤疤,还有所有的一切?
What will my Beatrice think about the missing eye business, and the scars, and the scars on my back and everything?
我们能做点什麽吗,瓦莱丽?
Can we do anything about that, Valerie?
我认识阿姆斯特丹一家医院的捐助者。
I know benefactors in a hospital in Amsterdam.
它们会给你一个新的眼睛。
They'll give you a new eye.
阿姆斯特丹吗?
Amsterdam?
几年前我刚去法国的时候,情况要困难一些。
When I was first going through France a couple of years ago, okay, things were a little more difficult.
我不得不捅了一个人。
I had to stab a guy.
有一次我拿砖头砸了一位女士。
I had to hit a lady with a brick one time.
什麽?
What?
——哇。-是啊,说来话长
- Wow. - Yeah, it's a long story.
但有你俩,就小菜一碟了。
But with you two, it will be a cakewalk.
再说了,我现在伪造文件的技术好多了。
And besides, I'm far better at forging documents now.
来吧,伯特。我们去阿姆斯特丹吧。
Come on, Burt. Let's go to Amsterdam.
好的。
Okay.
-谢谢我freres。——勇气!
- Merci mes freres. - Courage!
我是阿姆斯特丹的移交官。
Nous avons I'ordre officiel de transfert pour Amsterdam.
看了ca。谢谢。
Regarde ça. Merci.
-谢谢,夫人。- Mais attendez!
- Merci Madame. - Mais attendez!
Mais qu'est-ce que vous faites?
Mais qu'est-ce que vous faites?
但是…但是…各位先生美女…但是…你们rigolez ?
Mais... Mais... Messieurs dames... Mais... vous rigolez?
是的,是的,夫人。这是tres重要的。
Oui, oui Madame. C'est tres important.
Mais Madame remettez les cles。
Mais Madame remettez les cles.
谢谢。
Merci.
-你好,我的朋友们。——啊!
- Bonjour mes amis. - Ah!
-你好。-你好。弗吉尼亚州吗?
- Bonjour. - Bonjour. Ça va?
——Mwah。Ça va. -你在这。
- Mwah. Ça va. - There you are.
保罗·坎特伯雷。坎特伯雷玻璃。
Paul Canterbury. Canterbury Glass.
伦敦,英格兰。
London, England.
电影精选列表