是的。
Yeah.
哈罗德。迪伦贝克就在那裡。
Harold. And Dillenbeck's right there.
你叫什麽名字?
What's your name?
Berendsen博士说他相信——音乐是药物……——托尼!
Dr. Berendsen says he believes - music is medicine... - Tony!
为每一个受伤的老兵。
For each and every one of these wounded veterans.
——弗雷德!拉裡!——哇!
- Fred! Larry! - Wow!
-你叫什麽名字?-阿尔弗雷德,长官。
- What's your name? - Alfred, sir.
是范登休维尔夫妇吗?
Is that the Vandenheuvels?
等一下,音乐将继续。
In just a moment, music will continue.
是的。
Yes.
那是范登休维尔医生和他的妻子,那是比阿特丽斯。
That's Dr. Vandenheuvel and his wife, and that's Beatrice over there too.
稍后的节目中……——哦!
Coming up later - on in the program... - Oh!
我们为你感到骄傲。
We're very proud of you.
哇!这是多麽不同的一天啊。
Wow! What a difference a day makes.
我要把剃鬚用具拿回去吗?
Should I move my shaving kit back in?
-希伯来人的幽默感。——父亲。
- That Hebrew sense of humor. - Father.
我觉得是时候让医学委员会重新评估你的情况了,孩子。
I think it's time that the medical board reassessed your situation, son.
我能做到。我很乐意。
I can make that happen. I'd be happy to.
哇。
Whoa.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
这是一个完美的夜晚!
It's a perfect evening!
这终于发生了。
This is happening, finally.
如果你能把我们介绍给迪伦贝克将军那就太好了。
It would mean so much if you would introduce us to General Dillenbeck.
这对你很重要,还是对你的家人很重要?
It means so much to you, or it means so much to your family?
我们为伯特伦感到骄傲。
We're so very proud of Bertram.
这是他能取得的成功。
It's quite the coup he's been able to pull off.
-非常自豪。毫米。
- Very proud. - Mm.
哦,你见过将军吗?
Oh, have you met the general?
他真是一个最了不起的人。
He truly is the most wonderful specimen of a man.
湿,了。
Clammy, already.
真正的湿粘的。
Truly clammy.
她对我从来没那麽冷澹过。
She never gets that clammy for me.
也许我应该多出差。
Perhaps I should travel more on business.
哦,汤姆。
Oh, Tom.
我想告诉你他是一个多麽优秀的老兵,一个多麽出色的医生。
I wanna tell you what a fine veteran he is and a wonderful doctor.
他值得被爱。
And he deserves love.
谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, sir.
嗨,伯特。
Hi, Burt.
-嗨。-哦,瓦莱丽。
- Hi. - Oh, Valerie.
求你了,亲爱的,你能别拍人了吗?
Please, darling, could you stop filming people?
我们在记录那晚,莉比。
We're documenting the night, Libby.
这可能是一个历史性的事件。
It could be a historical event, you know.
是的,但有些人很注重隐私。
Yes, but some people appreciate their privacy.
你不介意吧,将军?
You don't mind, do you, General?
不,不。
No, no.
——伯特?-我们应该去看看那些人。
- Burt? - We should go see those guys.
-好吗?——是的。是的,我们应该。
- All right? - Yes. Yes, we should.
瓦莱丽和她的家庭录像。
Valerie and her home movies.
这是艺术。
It's art.
碧翠丝,你愿意和我跳支舞吗?
Beatrice, will you dance with me?
我的亲爱的。
My darling.
我的亲爱的。
My darling.
那是Cornelius Vanderbilt。
That is Cornelius Vanderbilt.
妈妈吗?
Mother?
是的,亲爱的。
Yes, darling.
妈妈,那是康奈利·范德比尔特,他就站在爱丽丝·马博旁边。
Mother, that is Cornelius Vanderbilt, and he's standing right next to Alice Marble.
她可能会赢得美国网球公开赛。
She might win the US Open.
我的父母必须去见他们。
My parents have to meet them.
他们一直想见爱丽丝·马博。
They've wanted to meet Alice Marble the whole time.
你能等两秒钟,我们马上回来吗?
Can you just wait for two seconds and we'll come back?
你听到父亲说你要搬进来了吗?
Did you hear what Father said about you moving in?
-这不是很令人兴奋吗?-不用了,谢谢。
- Isn't that exciting? - No, thank you.
什麽?你怎麽…你是什麽意思?
What? What do you... What do you mean?
不用了,谢谢。
No, thank you.
"不,谢谢"是什麽意思?
What does "No, thank you" mean?
我等错的事等了太久。
I've waited too long for the wrong thing.
它变成了一个完全不同于以往的样子。
It turned into something very different than it ever once could be.
我觉得你可能会遭遇不幸。
I think terrible things might happen to you.
对别人说这种话……更不用说你的爱人了。
What a thing to say to anyone... let alone your beloved.
妈妈,那是科尼利厄斯·范德比尔特和爱丽丝·马博。我们去见见他们吧。
Mother, there's Cornelius Vanderbilt and Alice Marble. Let's go meet them.
没事的,伯特。
It's okay, Burt.
是啊,你还有我们。
Yeah, you still have us.
感谢上帝。我快没人了。
Thank God. I'm running out of people, fast.
几个重要人物,我相信你想见见他们。是这样吗?
Some important men who, uh, I believe you wanted to meet. Is that right?
是的。是的,我想见见他们。
Yeah. Yes, I would like to meet them.
伯伦森,我们可以去见我们说过的那些人。
Berendsen, we can meet these people that we talked about.
瓦莱丽,你跳舞的样子真可爱。
Valerie, you looked so lovely dancing.
也许你该和朋友们待在这裡。
Maybe you should stay here with your friends.
汤姆·沃兹在和将军说话。
There's Tom Voze talking to the general.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
我一辈子都在躲着这些人。
I spent my whole life avoiding these people.
我也这麽想,将军。
I feel the exact same way, General.
这些可能是比较好的,值得一试的。
These might be some of the better ones worth giving a chance.
迪伦贝克将军,我是内文斯电♥信♥的内文斯先生。
General Dillenbeck, this is Mr. Nevins of Nevins Telecommunications.
贝尔波特先生,贝尔波特化工公♥司♥,杰弗斯新闻连锁店的杰弗斯先生。
Mr. Belport, Belport Chemicals, Mr. Jeffers of Jeffers Newschain.
我们本想邀请汤姆林森先生,传奇汽车发明家,但他今晚来不了。
We wanted to have Mr. Tomlinson, legendary auto inventor, but he couldn't be here tonight.
他在慕尼黑有个很棒的公♥司♥。
He has a fantastic operation in Munich.
吉尔,我可以叫你吉尔吗?
Gil, may I call you Gil?
不。你可以叫我将军。
No. You can call me General.
他更喜欢将军。
He prefers General.
吉尔,我明白。我们理解。
Gil, I understand. We understand.
他更喜欢被称为将军。
He prefers to be called General.
最近怎麽样,吉尔?
How's it going, Gil?
安德鲁·内文斯报道。你可以叫我安迪。
I'm Andrew Nevins. You can call me Andy.
好吧,我叫你安迪。你叫我将军。
Well, I'll call you Andy. You call me General.
我是来为我朋友比尔·米金斯的死算账的。
I'm here to reckon for the death of my friend Bill Meekins.
哦,那是谁?
Oh, who's that?
比尔Meekins吗?我们今晚要向他致敬。
Bill Meekins? We're honoring him tonight.
负责债券交易。
Ran the bond exchange.
当然,我对发生的事非常抱歉。
Of course, I'm terribly sorry about what happened.
我差点忘了。
I almost forgot.
女儿的悲剧。
Tragedy with the daughter.
可怕的悲剧。
Terrible tragedy.
我期待着今晚与你们谈谈海外的商业机会。
I look forward to speaking with you tonight about business opportunities overseas.
由于强有力的领导,我们在慕尼黑的工厂获得了惊人的回报。
Our plant in Munich is getting fantastic returns because of strong leadership.
知道如何把事情做好。
Knowing how to get things done.
让我们乾一杯。
Let's have a toast.
是的,好的。很好。我们是三个人。
Yes, all right. Good. We are the three.
汤姆,你可以是第四个,就像我们在打高尔夫球一样。
Tom, you could be the fourth, like we're playing golf.
为了好运,我们需要一个合适的第五名。
And for good luck, we need a proper fifth.
将军?
General?
你能进来一下吗?
Won't you please step in?
敬将军。
To the general.
-将军。-敬将军。
- The general. - To the general.
一般。
To General.
说什麽跟着错误的上帝回家。
Talk about following the wrong God home.
还有什麽比美国企业建立的独♥裁♥政♥权♥更不美国的呢?
What's more un-American than a dictatorship built by American business?
这裡有两个属性,将军,如果您想要使用它们的话。
There are two properties, General, if you should ever want to use them.
你或你的家人。
You or your family.
位于马里兰州的先锋点,贝尔波特化学品的故乡。
Pioneer Point in Maryland, the home state of Belport Chemicals.
这是你和老兵们的好去处。
A great retreat for you or the veterans.
还有一个在东汉普顿。
And another one out in East Hampton.
你和你的家人可能会喜欢。
You and your family might like it.
我会考虑的,不过我和妻子喜欢泽西海岸的小房♥子。
I'll think about it, though the wife and I enjoy a little place on the Jersey Shore.
也许你需要更大的想像力,将军。
Maybe you need a larger imagination, General.
所以我们才会在这裡。
That's how we all ended up here.
别管这些人,将军。他们认为他们拥有世界。
Never mind these men, General. They think they own the world.
是时候继续你的演讲了。
It's time to be getting on with your speech.
我们期待您的演讲。
We're looking forward to your speech.
现在,第369届的特邀明星奥吉,出现在眼镜上。
And now, a featured star of the 369th, Auggie, on the glasses.
电影精选列表