你必须对你的生活充满爱。
You must have love in your heart for your life.
这是爱与恨的较量。
It is love versus hate.
我爱我的生活和生活中的人。
I love my life and the people in it.
甚至比阿特丽斯。
Even Beatrice.
而且很清楚,不是葡萄牙语,我爱上了她的厄玛。
And clear, not Portuguese, I'm-in-love-with-her Irma.
弥尔顿。
Milton.
雪莉和莫蒂在办公室。
Shirley at the office with Morty.
挂毯。裡面的所有东西。
The tapestry. Everything in it.
甚至我的玻璃眼睛。
Even my glass eye.
迪伦贝克的狗和我们没吃到的鱼汤。
Dillenbeck's dog and the bouillabaisse we didn't get to have.
我们每个人都有一幅挂毯,属于我们自己的歌♥剧。
Each one of us is given a tapestry, our own opera.
这个人和这个人。
This person and this person.
正在考虑。
Thinking about it.
光有爱是不够的。
Love is not enough.
你得为保护善良而奋斗。
You got to fight to protect kindness.
你会对人和事产生依恋。
You get attached to people and things.
他们可能会让你心碎。
And they might just break your heart.
但那就是活着。
But that's being alive.
我很不喜欢的背撑救了我。
My back brace that I so disliked had saved me from this bullet.
你这个幸运的溷蛋。
You lucky bastard.
我们三个帮助阻止了这个可怕的阴谋。
And we three had helped stop this terrible plot.
我真不敢相信。
I can't believe that.
伯特·伯伦森,哈罗德·伍德曼,瓦莱丽·沃兹。
Burt Berendsen, Harold Woodman, and Valerie Voze.
溷蛋,奈文斯……汤姆不会被拘留太久。
Jerks, Nevins... Tom would not stay arrested long.
那些人从来不会。
Those people never do.
和我的律师谈谈。你会看到。
Talk to my lawyer. You'll see.
五人委员会从未面临任何指控。
Committee of the Five never faced any charges.
他们消失了,就像他们会做的那样。
They disappeared, as they can do.
汤姆和他的朋友们诽谤将军。
Tom and his friends smeared the general.
这是对他们能力的警告。
It was a warning of what they were capable of.
马奎尔神秘去世,年仅37岁。
Maguire died mysteriously at the age of 37.
他知道的太多了。
He knew too much.
瓦莱丽和哈罗德在这个国家已经不安全了。
Valerie and Harold were no longer safe in this country.
一辈子的朋友就是一辈子的朋友。
Friends for life means friends for life.
你要不惜一切代价。
You do whatever it takes.
那晚我们就得把他们弄上船。
We had to get them on a boat that very night.
伍德曼,你应该…谢谢你,亨利。
Woodman, you should... Thank you, Henry.
我早就知道了。我做了决定。
I'm way ahead of you. I made my decision.
哈罗德和我一起去。
Harold's coming with me.
不,你和我一起去。
No, you're coming with me.
不,你和我一起去。
No, you're coming with me.
你会再见到我的,伯伦森医生,因为历史会重演。
You'll be seeing me again, Dr. Berendsen, because history repeats itself.
再见,老朋友。阿姆斯特丹见。
Goodbye, old friend. We'll see you in Amsterdam.
哦,不。你不会去阿姆斯特丹的。
Oh, no. You're not going to Amsterdam.
什麽?
What?
盖世太保迟早会破门而入的。
It's only a matter of time before the Gestapo kicks down your door.
毫米。
Mm.
盖世太保是什麽?
What's the Gestapo?
——哦。-是啊,你不会想知道的
- Oh. - Yeah, you don't wanna know.
我们会送你去更安全的地方。
We'll, uh, send you somewhere safer.
每年这个时候天气都很好。
Beautiful weather this time of year.
还有蓝头病毒的迁移。
And the blue-headed vireo migration to boot.
是的。这是一个壮观的鸟类之乡。
Yes. It's spectacular bird country.
-不是吗?——真的。
- Isn't it, though? - Really.
-是的。-我嫉妒。
- Yeah. - I'm jealous.
伯特。
Burt.
伯特,跟我们一起去吧?
Burt, why don't you come with us?
我选择留下。
I choose to stay.
谁知道呢?也许我会找到新的生活和新的爱情。-希望如此。
Who knows? Maybe I'll find a new life - and a new love. - I hope so.
因为说到爱,没有什麽比清晰更美好的了。
Because when it comes to love, there's nothing quite so good as clarity.
我同意。
I agree.
我留下来是为了我的国家,这样有一天,我最好的朋友们可以回来。
I stayed to stand up for my country so that one day, my best friends could come back.
再见,伯特。
Goodbye, Burt.
再见,我的好朋友。
Au revoir, my good friend.
高兴点吧,伯特!
Be happy, Burt!
——亨利。保罗。将军。-谢谢。
- Henry. Paul. General. - Thank you.
-再见了。——弥尔顿。
- Farewell for now. - Milton.
我有点希望和朋友们一起跑步。
Part of me wished I did run with my friends.
但我没有。
But I didn't.
你希望你的心和你的子民跟随正确的神回家。
You want for your heart and for your people to follow the right God home.
阿姆斯特丹。
Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹。
Amsterdam.
我在国会委员会,美国人♥民♥的最高代表面前,应传票说出我所知道的活动,我认为这些活动可能导致企图…
I appeared before the congressional committee, the highest representation of the American people, under subpoena to tell what I knew of activities, which I believe might lead to an attempt...
建立法♥西♥斯♥独♥裁♥政♥权♥。
to set up a fascist dictatorship.
据我所知,计划是组建一个退伍军人组织,作为恫吓或俱乐部,至少可以恐吓政♥府♥并瓦解我们的民♥主♥制度。
The plan as outlined to me was to form an organization of veterans, to use as a bluff or as a club, at least to intimidate the government and break down our democratic institutions.
电影精选列表