到这裡来。
Come here.
问他愿不愿意在晚会上讲话。
Ask him if he'll speak at the gala.
进一步推进。就像亨利说的。
Push it further. Like Henry said.
先生,如果这些人要见你…——嗯。
Sir, um, if these guys - are meeting you... - Hmm.
如果你想找出幕后黑手是谁,为什麽不更进一步把他们带到我们的重聚晚会上呢?
And you wanna find out who's behind it all, why not go further and lead them to our reunion gala event?
他们可能会以某种方式表现出来。
They might show themselves in some fashion.
马奎尔,你能告诉我,你为什麽每个月都来?
Maguire, can you tell me, why do you come every month?
将军,我不能在别人面前说这件事。
Well, General, I can't speak about it in front of other people.
为什麽不呢?我是说,你说没什麽好隐瞒的。
Well, why not? I mean, you say there's nothing to hide.
这是为了一个好的事业。
And it's in the name of a good cause.
是的,先生,但不是每个人都明白。
Well, yes, sir. But not everyone understands it.
我不明白的是你代表的是谁。
What I don't understand is who or what you represent.
你能告诉我吗?
Can you tell me?
我无权透露我代表谁,先生。
Well, I'm not at liberty to say who I represent, sir.
但他们都是非常重要的人,他们有一个非常重要的组织会让一切变得更好。
Uh, but they are very important people, and they have a very important organization that's gonna change everything for the better.
正如我告诉过你的,先生,我们的目的是在经济危机时期正确地领导这个国家。
The purpose, as I've told you, sir, is to lead this nation properly in this time of economic crisis.
白宫裡有个瘸子。
There's a cripple in the White House.
罗斯福是软弱的。我们希望你代表退伍军人和新领导层发言。
Roosevelt is weak. We'd like you to speak on behalf of the veterans and new leadership.
这就是选举的意义,马奎尔。
Well, that's what elections are for, Maguire.
你不相信宪法吗?
Don't you believe in the Constitution?
当然,但我们认为现在迫切需要採取行动。
Of course, but we feel that action is urgently needed now.
从一个退休将军那裡得到的吗?
From a retired general before the election?
你想让我当独♥裁♥者吗?
Do you want me to be a dictator?
这是你的大赞助商想要的吗?
Is that what your big sponsors want?
呃,…一个独♥裁♥者?
Uh, a... A dictator?
不,没必要这麽说。
No, it doesn't have to be said like that.
总理?这样会更好吗?
Okay, chancellor? Does that make it better?
这仍然违反宪法。
It still violates the Constitution.
他们在德国和意大利的老兵身上做了这个实验。
They did this with veterans in Germany and Italy.
很成功。
Very successful.
先生,五人委员会捐了一万八千人。
18,000, sir, from the Committee of the Five.
健全美元委员会。
Uh, Committee for a Sound Dollar.
-从谁那裡?-五人委员会?
- From who? - Committee of the Five?
健全美元委员会。
Committee for a Sound Dollar.
国家需要你们的领导。
The nation needs your leadership.
你明白我在说什麽吗,先生?
Do you see where I'm going, sir?
马奎尔先生,我改变主意了。
Mr. Maguire, I've changed my mind.
我决定由我来演讲。
I've decided I will do the speech.
这非常令人兴奋。
This is very exciting.
我来选活动。我和比尔·米金斯从他创建的军团中认识的老兵们交谈是最舒服的。我会在他们的聚会上讲话。
I'll choose the event. I'm most comfortable speaking with the veterans Bill Meekins knew from the regiment he created. I'll speak at their reunion.
当然,但是……因为我想见见把钱放进包裡的人。
Of course, but... Because I want to see the men who put the money in that bag.
我想看着他们的眼睛,和他们握手。
And I wanna look them in the eye, and I wanna shake their hand.
鉴于我们现在是合作伙伴了,我可以保证你会见到健康美元委员会的各位先生。
Given that we're partners now, I can guarantee that you will meet the distinguished gentlemen on the Committee for a Sound Dollar.
他们会亲自去见你,不过我们可能需要在一个私人房♥间。
They will be there to meet you personally, although we might need to be in a private room.
——好的。-谢谢。
- Okay. - Thank you.
这太棒了。这是演讲。
This is wonderful. This is the speech.
马奎尔先生,拿着那个包。
Mr. Maguire, take that bag.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
所以你还是不肯告诉我他们是谁。
So, you still won't tell me who they are.
这是真的吗?
Is that true?
在活动上,先生。
At the event, sir.
谁给我更多的钱,告诉我该说什麽……而我在演讲中没有说的话很可能害死了比尔·米金斯和他的女儿。
Whoever offers me more money and tells me what to say... and what not to say in my speech very likely killed Bill Meekins and his daughter.
他是这一切的幕后黑手。
And is behind all this.
就这样,两名士兵和一名护士发现我们和伟大的,光荣的迪伦贝克将军结成了联盟。
And so, two soldiers and a nurse found ourselves in league with the great honorable, decorated General Dillenbeck.
将军,你真该和汤姆·沃兹谈谈,瓦莱丽的哥哥。
General, you should really speak to Tom Voze, Valerie's brother.
请到7号♥生产室。
Production Room 7, please.
7号♥生产室,需要机械师。
Production Room 7, mechanic needed.
从没见过。
Never saw that.
也许是……也许是现代艺术。
Maybe it's... Maybe it's modern art.
我真想过去看看。
Kinda wanna go over there and take a look at it.
我想在阿姆斯特丹再试一次。
I would like to try again in Amsterdam.
你会吗?
You would?
是的。
Yes.
好吧,希望一切顺利。
Well, let's hope this goes well.
Voze先生。
Mr. Voze.
——伯特。我可以叫你汤姆吗?
- Burt. - May I call you Tom?
-当然。-沃兹夫人。
- Of course. - Mrs. Voze.
让我给你介绍迪伦贝克将军。
Let me introduce you to General Dillenbeck.
将军。
General.
迪伦贝克将军,很高兴见到你。
General Dillenbeck, it is such a pleasure to meet you.
我认为你是一个有荣誉和力量的人,而且是一个……这样一个……真的很有尊严,很美好,我真的相信你说的一切。
I think you are a man of such honor and strength, and such a... Such a... Truly just so dignified and wonderful, and I truly believe everything that you say.
嗯…利比。
Uh... Libby.
这样一个……哦,苏……这样一个……str……强……她太兴奋了。
Such a... Uh, su... Such a... str... strong... She's so excited.
非常激动。不当的兴奋。
Very excited. Inappropriately excited.
你曾在电台做过现场直播吗?
Have you ever broadcast live on the radio?
联欢晚会吗?不,从来没有。
The gala? No, never.
你能想像吗?
Well, can you imagine?
想想你在密歇根的切博伊根或伊利诺伊州的卡本代尔的老朋友们,坐在家裡,听着收音机,听着你的歌♥,伯特。
Think of your veteran friends in Cheboygan, Michigan, or Carbondale, Illinois, sitting at home, listening to the radio, hearing your songs, Burt.
——哇。-还有你的演讲,将军。
- Wow. - And your speech, General.
马奎尔给我的演讲?
The speech Maguire gave me?
不。不不不不不。你的演讲。
No. No, no, no, no, no. Your speech.
你要做的演讲。
The speech you want to give.
我…我不知道马奎尔是谁。
I... I don't know who Maguire is.
但我要你说出真心话为比尔·米金斯辩护。
But I want you to speak from your heart to vindicate Bill Meekins.
还有那些被遗弃的无声老兵。
And all those voiceless veterans who've been abandoned.
是的。
Yes.
你带路。那些烂苹果,不管他们对比尔·米金斯做了什麽,都会暴露的。
You lead the way. And the rotten apples, whatever they did to Bill Meekins, will reveal themselves.
我要按我的方式演讲。我想说出真♥相♥。
I'll give the speech my way. I wanna tell the truth.
诀窍是让五人委员会和马奎尔认为……
The trick was to let the Committee of Five and Maguire think...
将军将为白宫的新领导层发表演讲。
the general would give their speech for new leadership in the White House.
立即。没有选举。
Immediately. No election.
骗老兵支持它。
Conning the veterans into supporting it.
而汤姆,如承诺的那样,帮我们摆脱了警♥察♥的圈套,让我们非常惊讶的是,警♥察♥现在和我们在一起,共同计划阻止这一切。
And Tom, as promised, had gotten us off the hook with the police who now, to our great surprise, were together with us, united in this plan to stop it.
我们都支持将军。
And we all supported the general.
他在用自己做诱饵。
He was using himself as bait.
晚上好,美国。
Good evening, America.
我是威尔金·哈茨代尔在一年一度的退伍军人重聚晚会上为您直播。
This is Wilkin Hartsdale broadcasting to you live from the annual Veterans Reunion Gala.
保罗,亨利。
Paul, Henry.
他是来找你的。他有问题。
He's here for you. He has questions.
坎特伯雷诺。
Norcross, Canterbury.
我从没见过,乔治·华盛顿这麽大的照片。
I've never seen, uh, such a big picture of George Washington.
让我问一个非常简单的问题。
Let me ask a very simple question.
你们到底站在哪一边?
Whose side are you guys on?
我们当然是站在你这边的。
We're on your side, of course.
同一个上帝,不同的教会。
Same God, different church.
同样的女士,不同的衣服。我们是一条船上的。
Same lady, different dress. We're on the exact same side.
帮我个忙。
Do me a favor.
仔细给我解释一下,因为我要做的事可能会赔上我的命。
Explain this to me very carefully 'cause I'm about to do something that could cost me my life.
这一切的诀窍在于,要等到最后一秒尽可能多地揭露我们所能捕捉到的犯罪行为。
The trick with all this is, is to wait till the absolute very last second to expose as much of the criminality as we are able to capture.
-我的钱?-不,先生,-绝不以你为代价-不,上帝。不,不,先生。
- At my expense? - No, sir, - never at your expense. - No, God. No, no, sir.
-不先生-绝不以你为代价-求你了-今晚在这裡有很多我在乎的人。
- No, sir. - Never at your expense, - please. - There's a lot of people I care about here tonight.
相信我们的洞察力,将军。
Trust our powers of discernment, General.
是的,布谷鸟在巢裡,布谷鸟就要被困住了。
Yes, the cuckoo is in the nest, and the cuckoo is about to be trapped.
杜♥鹃♥?
Cuckoo?
请让我们开晚会吧。
And please, let us have our gala.
让我们庆祝我们的生活。
Let us celebrate our lives.
抓住那个杀了米金斯的溷蛋还有那些想劫持政♥府♥的溷蛋。
Get the son of a bitch who killed Meekins and those bastards who wanna hijack our government.
是吗?
Yes?
我希望这个狗♥娘♥养♥的能成功。
I hope this son-of-a-bitch thing works.
-不然我们就完蛋了——嗯。
- Or else we're fucked. - Hmm.
欢迎来到第369、42和33届纽约团的第14届年度晚会。
Welcome to the 14th annual gala for the 369th, 42nd, and the 33rd New York regiments.
今晚的娱乐节目继续由Berendsen医生主持花生——这看起来很有前景。-很有希望,亨利。
This evening's entertainment continues with Dr. Berendsen, the medical officer... Peanuts - This looks promising. - Very promising, Henry.
花生如果你没有香蕉,别蓝了装在小包裡的花生在叫你不要浪费它们不会肚子疼你醒来的时候会尝尝花生我是说,他很好。
Peanuts If you haven't got bananas, don't be blue Peanuts in a little bag are calling you Don't waste them No tummy ache You'll taste them When you awake Peanuts I mean, he is good.
-他有点瘪了。-那你去吧。
- He's a little bit flat. - Well, you do it.
花生
Peanuts
是的,好极了!
Yeah, bravo!
谢谢你们,韦恩·卡托斯基和维克多·巴恩斯!
Thank you, Wayne Katowski and Victor Barnes!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
是的,伯特!哇!
Yes, Burt! Whoo!
是的。这是盖特韦勒警探。
Yeah. So, there's Detective Getweiler.
电影精选列表