这两个傢伙。在这裡。
These two guys. Right there.
不!你做到了!你推了她!
No! You did it! You pushed her!
-他们杀了那个女人-我看见你推她了!
- They killed that woman. - I saw you push her!
-他们杀了她!-我看见你了,先生!
- They killed her! - I saw you, sir!
-他们做到了。-我看到了。
- They did it. - I saw it.
我是律师。这是一位医生。
I'm an attorney. This is a doctor.
他们两个。我看见他们干的。
Them two. I saw 'em do it.
她雇了我们。这是我们的客户。
She hired us. This is our client.
看他手裡拿的是什麽。
Look what he's got in his hand.
-他拿了她的钱包!-他拿了她的钱包。
- He's got her purse! - He's got her purse.
你杀了她,还拿走了她的钱包!
You killed her and took her purse!
不。我看见你了。你推了她。
No. I saw you. You pushed her.
我是个律师……不,不,不!他的……下车!
I'm an attorney... No, no, no! He's... Get off!
公民逮捕!公民逮捕!
Citizen's arrest! Citizen's arrest!
我们要逮捕一个公民!
We'll make a citizen's arrest!
射他们!
Shoot 'em!
让他们!那两个,就在那儿!
Get them! Those two, right there!
停!
Stop!
停!
Stop!
懦夫!
Cowards!
那个可怜的女孩。哦,上帝。
That poor girl. Oh, God.
来吧。我们走吧。
Come on. Let's go.
在那些车后面!
Behind those cars!
-就是他。-你不能开车。
- That's the man. - You're not driving.
我开车。我们谈过了。
I'm driving. We talked about this.
-就是他。-保持条理。
- That's him. - Stay organized.
我们是一个组织。保持组织。
We're an organization. Stay organized.
他们逃不掉的。
They won't get away.
我们会在这裡留意他们的。
We'll keep an eye out for 'em right here.
他们是怎麽跟踪我们到这裡的?
How the hell did they follow us over here?
加油!加油
Come on, come on.
天啊,这个支架。
God, this brace.
嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey!
嘿!
Hey!
我觉得他们还在监视我们。
I think they're still watching us.
你认为呢?
You think?
我想是的。
I think so.
天呐这是什麽鬼东西?
Holy shit. What fresh hell is this?
如果不是很久以前的事,你是不可能来到这裡的。
You don't get here without things starting a long time ago.
你想让我去我们最喜欢的树那儿……
You want me to go to our favorite tree...
在阿贡森林裡把人炸飞
and get bark in the Argonne Forest where they are blowing people up?
这将是光荣的,光荣的。
It will be honorable, glorious.
对家庭有好处。
Good for the family.
但它……很好,伯特。很好。
But it... it's good, Burt. It's good.
当你获得更多的奖牌时,你会更适应这裡。
You'll fit in better when you have more medals.
你会和公园大道很合得来的。
You'll fit in on Park Avenue.
人们尊重服兵役。
People respect military service.
我可能会被杀死。
I could be killed.
我们不能那样想。
We cannot think that way.
你当然不会被杀。
Of course you won't be killed.
啊,比阿特丽斯。
Ah, Beatrice.
我大老远跑到这儿来可不是为了像条狗一样被人唠嗑的。
I didn't come all the way over here to be talked to like a damn dog.
这是违反国旗的罪行。
It's a crime against the flag.
我不认为他们有能力拥有对制♥服♥的钦佩和信心。
I don't think they have the ability to possess the admiration or the confidence to wear the uniform.
我们在说谁?
Who are we talking about?
有谁敢挡我的路,我就从背后开枪。
One of these crackers get in my way, I'mma shoot 'em in the back.
我们知道你更喜欢这个。
Well, we know you even like this even more.
我不想再和你说话了。
I was done talking to you.
你永远都不会放过我的。
You'll never be done talking to me.
够了,中士。
That's enough, Sergeant.
是的,长官,米金斯将军。
Yes, sir, General Meekins.
你不用再掺和进来了。
You don't need to be involved anymore.
态度是没用的。
Attitude doesn't help.
所以我才想让你来当医官,伯恩斯坦。
That's why I wanted to bring you on as a medical officer, Bernstein.
Berendsen,先生。
Berendsen, sir.
我很抱歉。我是伍德曼先生。
I'm sorry. This is Mr. Woodman.
这裡出了点状况,我想你也许能帮上忙。
Got a situation here that I thought you might be able to help with.
什麽情况,先生?
What situation, sir?
伍德曼先生,你为什麽不告诉他你为什麽在寨子裡。
Mr. Woodman, why don't you tell him why you're here in the stockade.
我们为什麽在寨子裡?
Why are we in a stockade?
不服从。
Insubordination.
你不听话吗?
Were you insubordinate?
——是的。——为什麽?
- Yes. - Why?
他们给了我们像那个白♥痴♥一样的黑人警♥察♥。
They gave us Jim Crow officers like that knucklehead.
但我们拒绝继续,除非他们找到合适的人代替他。
But we refuse to continue till they've replaced him with somebody good.
找个体面又尊重人的人。
Someone decent and respectful.
那是我吗,长官?
Is that supposed to be me, sir?
那就是你,伯伦森。
That is you, Berendsen.
我的意思是,你在这种巨大压力下遇到的人与你的生活息息相关。
I mean, the people you meet in these circumstances of tremendous stress are bonded to you for life.
你是那种会让我失血过多然后我不得不从背后开枪的医生吗?
Are you the kind of doctor that's gonna leave me bleeding out and I'll have to shoot in the back?
因为让我告诉你,他们手下的警官,他们不在乎我们的死活。
Because let me tell you, the officers that they had, they didn't care whether we lived or died.
我不会让任何人失血过多而死,我也不想背后挨一枪。
I am not gonna let anybody bleed out, and I do not wanna get shot in the back.
我是埃尔米拉一个机械师的儿子。
I am the son of a mechanic from Elmira.
我结婚了。
I am married.
我一半是天主教♥徒♥,一半是犹太人。
I'm half Catholic, half Jewish.
我是医生。我在公园大道有个诊所。
I'm a doctor. I have a practice on Park Avenue.
我觉得我的公婆派我来是为了赶我走。
And I think that my in-laws sent me here to get rid of me.
听起来不错,除了…姻亲的关係,但也许这就是我可以信任你的原因。
Well, that all sounds pretty good, except that... in-laws part, but maybe that's why I can trust you.
所以,我们要做个约定。
So, we'll make a pact.
你要确保我们不会死。
You see to it that we won't die.
我保证你不会被杀。
And I'll make sure you won't get killed.
我们会互相照顾的。
We'll look out for each other.
哈罗德·塞迪斯·伍德曼。
Harold Thaddeus Woodman.
伯特伦Berendsen。
Bertram Berendsen.
-欢迎来到369。-谢谢。
- Welcome to the 369. - Thank you.
这就是我一直在寻找的。
Finally, that's what I've been looking for.
只是尊重一下。
Just some respect.
现在我们去解决这个不幸的制♥服♥问题吧。
Now let's go deal with this unfortunate uniform situation.
是啊,我们去处理制♥服♥的事吧。
Yeah, let's go deal with this uniform shit.
欢迎加入我的军队。
Welcome to my army.
我们为什麽要穿法国制♥服♥?
Why are we wearing French uniforms?
美国士兵,他们不想被看到和我们在一起。
The American soldiers, they don't wanna be seen with us.
这是可耻的。我以善良和团结的精神奋斗创建了这个团。
It's disgraceful. I fought to create this regiment in the spirit of kindness and unity.
希望在阿贡河的另一边见到你。
Hope to see you on the other side of the Argonne in good shape.
愿上帝与你同在。
God be with you.
我救了哈罗德。
I saved Harold.
他救了我。
He saved me.
有个法国女人救了我们俩。
And there was this French lady saving both of us.
把剩下的给我……不要把它扔掉。
Give me the rest... Do not throw that away.
你为什麽要留着它?
Why do you want to keep it?
这是不卫生的。
It's unsanitary.
这不关你的事。
It's none of your business.
Et vous ne portez pas de bonnet en plus!
Et vous ne portez pas de bonnet en plus!
——评论?- Vous ne portez pas de bonnet!
- Comment? - Vous ne portez pas de bonnet!
滚出去!
Get out of here!
滚出去。
Get out of here.
哦啦啦!
Oh la la!
Croyez-moi。
Croyez-moi.
停止这种暴行!
Stop this atrocity!
不雅…犯罪……你是在亵渎……留着这该死的金属!
It's indecent... criminal... and you are blaspheming... by keeping this bloody metal!
-她在亵渎神明?——是的。
- She's blaspheming? - Oui.
我亵渎?
I'm blaspheming?
是的。
Oui.
那金属进去的时候很噁心。
The metal was obscene when it went in.
我把它取出来的时候再兑换。
I redeem it when I take it out.
你宁愿把一切都隐藏起来。
You prefer to keep it all hidden.
它侮辱了上帝……还有死者和伤者的家属。
It insults God... and the families of the dead and the wounded.
不,她说得对。
No, she's right.
不,她说得对。
No, she's right.
谢谢。
Merci.
电影精选列表