-当然。-厄玛·圣克莱尔。
- Of course. - Irma St. Clair.
-你好,伯特。-你好,厄玛。
- Hello, Burt. - Hello, Irma.
不要紧张。
Don't be nervous.
我一个月至少做两次尸检。
I do at least two autopsies a month.
我这辈子做过两次尸检。
I've done two autopsies my whole life.
一个是为了证明我没有在某人的小肠上留下夹子,另一个是为了取下我留在某人小肠上的夹子。
One to prove I didn't leave a clamp on someone's small intestine, the other to remove a clamp I did leave on someone's small intestine.
现在我们知道你对小肠子很在行,伯特。
Now we know you're good with small intestines, Burt.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你和伯特应该找个时间喝杯咖啡,厄玛。
You know, you and Burt should get coffee sometimes, Irma.
也许你和厄玛应该找个时间喝杯咖啡。
Maybe you and Irma should get coffee sometime.
我们是朋友,米尔顿。
We're friends, Milton.
你知道吗,厄玛,他妻子在家人面前都不替他说话。
You know, Irma, his wife wouldn't stand up for him to her family.
他们已经一年多没住在一起了。
They haven't lived together in over a year.
这就是我的情况。不是现在。
That is my situation. Not now.
我只想看到你快乐。
I just wanna see you happy.
死人会让你意识到时间是短暂的,而爱是真实的,如果你知道它是什麽的话。
Dead man makes you realize time is short and love is real, if you know what it is.
-这是怎麽回事?——解剖。文书工作。
- What's going on here? - Autopsy. Paperwork.
警♥察♥正等着尸体运回停尸间。
The police are waiting for this body to return to the mortuary.
我们越早开始,他就越早出来。
The sooner we start, the sooner he's out.
这两个人必须马上离开。
These two men need to leave immediately.
他们是退伍军人。他们为国家服务。
They're veterans. They served their country.
去麦基餐厅等着。
Go wait at McGee's.
我们会在楼下麦基餐厅。
We'll be downstairs at McGee's.
麦基的。
At McGee's.
厄玛的葡萄牙语。这是不同的。
Irma's Portuguese. That's different.
我不知道你是葡萄牙人。
I didn't know you were Portuguese.
我不是。
I'm not.
你先来还是我先来?
Do you wanna start this or shall I?
只是有点激动,因为我认识他。
Uh, just emotional because I knew him.
如果你愿意,你可以签了这个。
You can just sign this if you want.
不不不不不。
No, no, no, no, no.
-这正是哈罗德需要的——我……我可以帮忙。
- That's what Harold needs. - I... I can help.
他是一个如此善良的人。
He was such a kind man.
好了。
There we go.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
毫米。
Mm.
没问你过得怎麽样。
Um, didn't ask how you were doing.
我的人走了。
My man left.
这种事每天都在发生。
This kind of thing happens every day.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
它很好。
It's fine.
真爱是基于选择,而不是需求。
True love is based on choice, not need.
你需要你的妻子还是选择你的妻子?
Do you need your wife or do you choose your wife?
嗯,不能都是吗?
Well, can't it be both?
不。第二个才是真正重要的。
No. The second one is the one that truly matters.
在一天结束的时候,它是。
At the end of the day, it is.
选择比需求更重要。
Choice matters over need.
我不喜欢一个人。
I don't like to be alone.
啊。
Ah.
这听起来像是「需要」。
That sounds like "need."
我要切开它的胃。看那个。
I'm opening up the stomach. Look at that.
哦,是的。那是一种不同寻常的颜色。
Oh, yeah. That's an unusual color.
——……-是的。
- Something... - Yeah.
在一段时间内给他。
Given to him over a period of time.
——嗯。-很难说多久。
- Hmm. - It's hard to tell how long.
嗯。
Hmm.
他刚从欧洲回来。
He just got back from Europe.
我给他缝合,再取些血样。
I'll close him up and take more blood samples.
明天我会告诉你更多的消息。
I'll have more news for you tomorrow.
我想你还在原来的办公室吧?
I take it you're still at the same office?
是的。
Yeah.
哈罗德说你应该过上更好的生活,但你却放任自己堕落。
Harold says you deserve a better circumstance, but you allowed yourself to be corrupted.
他说你跟着错误的上帝回家了。
He says you followed the wrong God home.
什麽?「腐♥败♥」?
What? "Corrupted"?
"跟随错误的上帝回家"?他怎麽不跟我说?
"Followed the wrong God home"? Why doesn't he say that to me?
-这是什麽意思?-我不知道。
- What does that even mean? - I don't know.
也许你花了热情和急迫,却不知道自己在浪费,直到为时已晚。
Maybe you spent enthusiasms and urgencies you didn't know you were wasting until it was too late.
当音乐结束的时候,你没有椅子,即使是在你自己的家裡。
You ended up without a chair by the time the music ends, even in your own home.
我们需要这个房♥间。
We need this room.
太好了,我们都要走了。
That's perfect, 'cause we were just leaving.
莉兹说五点后在敏特见。
Liz said to meet her after 5:00 at Minters.
正确的。但我想和你谈谈厄玛。
Right. But I wanna talk to you about Irma.
我这麽做的原因,伯特,是因为我想看到你幸福。
Oh, the reason I pushed that, Burt, is because I wanna see you happy.
我是你的朋友。
And I'm your friend.
我的朋友认为我被腐化了,却没有勇气和礼貌当面告诉我。
My friend who thinks I'm corrupted somehow, yet doesn't have the guts or decency to tell it to my face.
你不会想当面听的。
You don't wanna hear that to your face.
你给不让你住在自己公♥寓♥裡的妻子买♥♥了花。
You've got flowers for your wife who won't let you live in your own apartment.
解释「败坏」一词的含义
Explain the word "corrupted"
或者「跟随错误的上帝回家」。
or the term "following the wrong God home."
是你公婆打来的,伯特。
It's your in-laws, Burt.
他们讨厌我们一起工作,更别说我们是朋友了。
They hate that we work together, let alone that we're friends.
我才不听他们说的那些公园大道废话。
Well, I don't listen to any of that Park Avenue garbage from them.
是的,你有。你有那麽一点在乎。
Yes, you do. You care a little bit.
只需要一点点,伯特。
And all it takes is a little bit, Burt.
然后他们抓住了你。
Then they got you.
就像我捅那个德国人之前你在战争中留下的那滴血。
Like that drop of blood from the cut you got from the war before I stabbed that German.
那些伤口模煳了你的眼睛,你猜怎麽着,你永远失去了这隻眼睛。
Those cuts clouded your eye, and guess what, you lost the eye forever.
欢迎来到敏特,先生们。两人桌吗?
Welcome to Minters, gentlemen. Table for two?
我们要去见一个人…——嗯。-一个高个子女人,金髮…——是的。——严肃的表情。
Uh, we're actually meeting someone... - Uh-huh. - a tall woman, blonde... - Yes. - serious face.
是的。这边请。
Yes. Right this way.
等待。她来过这裡。我不知道发生了什麽。
Wait. She was here. I don't know what happened.
她是…在这裡。
She was... Right here.
-米金斯小姐。-她来了,伙计
- Miss Meekins. - There she goes, pal.
小姐……等待。Meekins小姐。
Miss... Wait. Miss Meekins.
Meekins小姐。Meekins小姐。
Miss Meekins. Miss Meekins.
我们照你说的做了。
We did what you asked.
我们发现了可疑的东西,和你想的一样。
We found something suspicious, just like you thought.
我做不到。我很抱歉。
I can't do it. I'm sorry.
什麽……我和一个私人朋友谈过,他是……Voze先生。
What... I spoke to a personal friend, Mr... Mr. Voze.
他说我必须小心。
He said I have to be careful.
——谁?他吓到你了吗?-他说那很危险。
- Who? Did he scare you? - He said it was dangerous.
等待。米金斯小姐,等一下。
Wait. Miss Meekins, wait a second.
我只需要放下它。
I just need to drop it.
离开这条街。来吧。
Come off the street. Come on.
-你认识我父亲。-是的,是的。
- You knew my father. - Yes, yes.
-你认识我父亲。-是的。
- And you knew my father. - We did.
我们爱你的父亲。是的。
We loved your father. Yes.
你知道他常说什麽吗,他常说你无法逃避恐惧。
And you know what he used to say is, he used to say you can't run from fear.
你不能让恐惧围着你转。
You can't let fear chase you around.
我知道我看起来很害怕,我不应该害怕因为沃兹先生,他只是在提醒我。
I know that I seem afraid, and I shouldn't be because Mr. Voze, he was just cautioning me.
他不是……他是好意。
He wasn't... He meant well.
他是我们家的朋友。
He's a friend of the family.
你发现了什麽?
What did you find?
我们认为他可能被下毒了。
We believe that he might have been poisoned.
你知道为什麽吗?
Do you know why?
有人在监视我吗?我不能……没关係。它……我不知道我能不能谈这个。
Is somebody watching me? I can't... It's okay. It... I don't know if I can talk about this.
结盟对他们有好处,他知道这一点。
They have interests in an alliance, and he knew that.
但他不会同意的。
But he wasn't gonna go along with it.
他知道些什麽。他看到了可怕的东西。
He knew something. He saw something terrible.
他做到了。
He did.
他们知道他会说出去。
And they knew he was gonna tell.
告诉什麽?他看到了什麽?
Tell what? What did he see?
这是危险的。
It's dangerous.
我认为……Meekins小姐!
I think that... Miss Meekins!
我的天啊!Meekins小姐!
Oh, my God! Miss Meekins!
这两个,他们做到了。在这裡。
These two, they did it. Right there.
-米金斯小姐!-她死了。
- Miss Meekins! - She's dead.
——噢!-他们做到了。
- Ow! - They did it.
-就在那儿。-你在撒谎!
- Right there. - You're lying!
这两个。他们所做的。
These two right there. They did.
电影精选列表