Yes!
拉弗斯 拉弗斯 拉弗斯 拉弗斯
Lafors! Lafors! Lafors! Lafors!
这就对了!
That's what I'm talking about!
看一看
Check it out!
来吧
Come on! Yes!
这是什么?这些人都是你找来的吗?
What is this? Did you get all these people to come?
你好 科斯汀
Hi, Kerstin!
你好
Hello!
我们走吧 我们走吧
Let's go, let's go!
-击掌 击掌 -击掌
- High five, high five. - High five.
你也一样
You as well!
-阿伊达 -你来了
- Aida! - You came!
嗨 你看起来真漂亮
Hi! You look so nice!
谢谢你的光临
Thank you for coming!
-你好 嗨 木塞 -你好
- Hello! Hey, Musse. - Hi.
-我一直试着… -这是什么?
- I've been trying to... - What is this?
我想把这些人赶出去 但做不到
I've tried to get these people out, but it's impossible.
-他们在放映其他的影片 -太多人了
- They're screening some other film, too. - So many people!
哇 这里有很多人来看我们的地方政♥府♥影片
Wow, a lot of people here to see our local government film.
他们都是从哪里来的?
Where have they all come from?
是的 你好
Right. Hello...
能听到吗?喂?
A little... Can you hear me now? Hello?
-能听到吗?-可以
- Can you hear me? - Yeah!
我很高兴在这里看到这么多人…
I'm pleased to see so many people here...
虽然我们的影片本该是封闭式放映的
for what was supposed to be a closed screening of our film.
嗯好的 这部影片是由拉弗斯建筑公♥司♥赞助的
Right, so the film is sponsored by Lafors Construction Company...
他们的代表彼得在这里
Their representative Peter is here.
既然你们都来了 我想我们只能一起看了
And now that you're all here, I guess we just watch it together.
来自我们深爱的家乡的…
So, a five-minute feast for the eyes...
一场五分钟的视觉盛宴
from our beloved home district.
-你们准备好了吗? -是的
- Are you ready? - Yes!
让我们开始吧
Let's start the film.
开始吧
Let it re¡±.
拉弗斯 -这个瑞典小镇
Lafors - the little Swedish town
具有无限的可能性和发展潜力
with great possibilities and development potential.
在这里 有无限的自♥由♥
Here, there is boundless freedom.
我们欢迎你来到这里 这个充满生机的乡村
We welcome you here to discover a countryside that's full of life.
我们不仅仅有历史悠久的制革厂和纺织工厂
We are more than just a long tradition of tanneries and textile factories.
人们很友好 会热情地欢迎你的到来
The people are friendly and will give you a warm welcome.
拉弗斯有许多休闲活动可供选择
Lafors offers many recreational activity options.
你可以在拉弗斯激流中钓鱼 享受纯正的斯堪的纳维亚风情
You can fish in the Lafors rapids and enjoy the pure Scandinavian nature.
或者享受传统瑞典式的大自然
Or simply enjoy a traditional Swedish ¡±fika. ¡±
我们的土地价格极具吸引力 开公♥司♥建别♥墅♥都很合适
We offer attractive land prices for both your firm and your red little cottage.
我们重视瑞典的建筑传统
We value Swedish building traditions.
一百万平方米的土地等待你和你的生意
A million square meters await you and your business.
亲爱的父母们 给你们的孩子一个真正的阿斯特丽德林格伦式的童年
Dear parents, give your children a real Astrid Lindgren childhood.
阿斯特丽德 林格伦:瑞典小说家、剧作家 以儿童读物闻名
重点关注生活的安全和质量
With a focus on safety and quality of life.
我们感谢理事会的影片
We thank the council for their film.
它确实……很有创意
It sure was... original.
我们都知道大家来这里是为了什么
We all know why everyone is here.
是为了看阿伊达和我制♥作♥的影片
It's to see the film that you, Aida and I have made.
我们要感谢镇委员会的木塞给我们带来的灵感
We want to thank Musse at the town council for inspiring us.
小心点
Just be careful.
这是一本关于拉弗斯的百科全书
This is the great book on Lafors.
这有一些过去的照片
Here are some images from the past.
-那是阿尔巴尼亚吗? -不 是拉弗斯
- Is that Albania? - No, it's Lafors.
这是大约一百年前的拉弗斯
This is Lafors... about a hundred years ago.
-这些是亚麻粗布 -这是在拉弗斯发明的
- These are flax hackles. - Which were invented in Lafors.
-完全正确 -不 他们到处都是
- Exactly.. - Um, not really. They're everywhere.
-但是我们是第一个 -不 不对
- But we were the first ones. - No, not really...
他们从中世纪起就出现了
They've been around since the middle ages.
这是一台真正的相机 这不是电♥话♥
This is a real camera. This is no phone.
-你什么意思 真正的照相机? -不能用来打电♥话♥
- What do you mean, real camera? - Can't call anyone.
-那要花多少钱? -很多钱 拍影片很费钱
- How much does it cost? - A lot. Film making was expensive then.
-我该看哪儿? -那儿
- Where do I look? - There.
那里 好的……
There, OK...
你可以用我们的手♥机♥拍一天的影片
You can use our phone to film for the day.
当然……
Sure...
你想要录下你对拉弗斯的看法吗?
Do you want to film your image of Lafors?
你按下录制键 然后停止
You press record and then stop.
-你觉得我可以吗? -你可以的
- Do you think I can manage that? - Y$, you can.
点击这个方块 拍摄完成后它就会被保存
You click on this square. When you finish filming, it gets saved.
拍完之后 我们就会把它保存下来 然后你就可以出现在我们的影片里了
Once you're done, we pick it up, and you get to be in our film.
该死的
Goddamn it.
好了 好了
There we go.
走开 停下
Go away! Stop it!
住手 米沙
Stop it, Misha!
别这样
Stop it.
太棒了 这里的每个人都互相认识
It's great. Everyone knows everyone here.
拉弗斯糟透了
LAFORS SUCKS
也许是空气、风、水的声音……
Maybe the air, the wind, the sound of the water...
喷泉的形状……
the shape of the fountain...
它给人一种……一种……
It gives you this feeling... feeling.
我母亲曾经在那里的缝纫厂工作过
There is, or was, the sewing factory where my mother worked.
她告诉我他们是怎么被压榨的 他们甚至会累到晕倒
She told me how they slaved. They passed out from exhaustion.
他们把工厂搬到这里 是因为这里的人从不提要求
They put the factories out here because people here didn't make demands.
他们想要能吃上饭
They wanted food on the table.
我在电视上看到过其他国家的鞣革厂工人
I've seen on TV that in other countries
他们因接触危险化学品而生病
tannery workers get sick due to exposure to dangerous chemicals.
停止拍摄 我叫你别拍了 别拍了
Stop filming, I said. Stop filming! Cut it out!
把相机收起来
Put the camera away.
-我叫你别拍了 -傻♥逼♥ 你不能拍拉弗斯
- Stop filming, I said! - Cocksucker, don't you film Lafors!
斯德哥尔摩的混♥蛋♥
Stockholm asshole!
我们的专长是放大非常微小的昆虫
Our specialty is magnifying very tiny insects.
你会发现一些你永远不会知道的细节
You discover little details you would never know about otherwise.
举个例子 如果你放大蚂蚁的脚
Take ants, for instance, if you magnify their feet,
你会发现它们的脚趾之间有毛发
you wouldn't think they've got hair between their toes.
-你感谢他们了吗? -他们没有把它给我
- Did you thank them? - They didn't give it to me.
他们让我去拍影片
They told me to film.
好的 走着瞧 把帐篷拍下来给他们看
We'll see. OK, so film. Film the tent. Show them.
他们还是可以看到天空 瑞典的天空
Be still so they may see the sky. The Swedish sky.
把它发到Facebook上
Post it on Facebook.
你怎么看超级比利来到这里?
What do you think of Superbilly coming here?
-我觉得挺好的 -好吗?为什么?
- Good, I guess. - Is it good? Why?
我可以省下更多钱
I save more money.
这个论♥坛♥是错误的 这个地方也是错误的 都是错误的
This is the wrong forum, the wrong place. It's all wrong.
你为什么要拍我?你找不到比我更丑的东西了吗?
Why do you have to film me? Couldn't you find anything uglier?
谁会看这个蠢玩意儿呢?
Who do you think is going to watch this idiocy?
喂?这部影片有多长?
Hello? How long is this film?
5个半小时
Five and a half hours.
你们太无聊了
You're being so boring!
阿依达 你在糊弄我们吗?
Aida! Are you messing with us?
没啊
No!
我的孩子……
My little boy.
我们可以唱这一页的下一首歌♥ “艾达的夏日歌♥曲”
Then we could do the next song on the same page, "Ida's Summer Song".
你们都翻到第五页了吗?
Are you all on page five?
不 这不太好
No, this is no good.
你能在我看书的时候安静点吗?
Can you be quiet while I'm reading?
嘿 你……
Hey, you...
人们在这里喝咖啡 你能不能体谅下他们
People are having coffee here. Maybe you could be considerate of them.
你可以唱
You're welcome to sing.
但能不能小声一点
Just keep it down a little.
好吗?你能……
OK? Could you...
小声一点吗?
Could you be a bit quieter?
生手