The light is perfect!
-好的 -他在说什么?
- OK... - What's he saying?
把那些木板漆完 然后我们开始拍摄
Finish painting those boards, then we start shooting.
-只有前面能看见 -他不能就这样不管它
- Only the front will be visible. - He can't leave it like this.
-明白了吗? -是的 我听到了
- Is that clear? - Yes, I hear you.
-太棒了 -他要就这样不管了吗?
- This will be great! - Is he going to leave it like this?
我想他想…
I think he wants to...
伙计们 他要拍东西
Guys! He's filming.
那个人带着相机 然后……
The man with the camera. Finish, and then...
那个拿着相机的家伙想让我们停下
The guy with the camera wants us to stop.
那走吧
Then we go.
-你拿得动这个吗? -没问题的
- You OK to take that yourself? - Yeah, yeah.
一群白♥痴♥……
A bunch of idiots...
可以的话快点
Hurry up if you can!
-发生了什么?-不知道 他们都疯了
- What happens? - No idea. They're all nuts.
我们是刷还是不刷?
Do we paint or not?
-高思塔 -你必须躲在这里
- Gosta! - You'll have to hide back here.
他在想什么?他在做什么?
What's he thinking? What's he doing?
问得好 高思塔 我们不知道
That's a good question, Gosta. We don't know.
你们脑子还好吗?你们不知道
How are you guys doing? You don't understand.
现在他想怎样?
Now what does he want?
-冷静点 -他们在笑我们
- Be cool. - It's us they're laughing at.
现代制革厂
BUILDING A MODERN TANNERY
呃 这里闻起来很臭
Ew, it smells bad in here.
哦 我的天啊 阿伊达 这些都是真的动物
Oh, my God, Aida! It's, like, real animals!
-你好 -你好 你好
- Hello. - Hi, hi.
嗨
Hi!
你为什么住在拉弗斯?
Why do you live in Lafors?
这里很适合居住 一个小镇
It's a good place to live. A small town.
很适合我
It suits me.
你健身吗?
Do you work out?
弗莱克斯 弗莱克斯
Flex! Flex! Flex!
-你什么时候搬来的? -不久前
- When did you move here? - Not long ago.
我是大约一年前搬过来的
I moved to Lafors about a year ago.
那么你和我一样勇敢 我也是自己搬到这里来的
Then you're just as brave as me. I also moved here on my own.
那是在1986年
It was 1986.
-你对超级比利怎么看? -心情复杂
- Are you happy about Superbilly? - Got mixed feelings.
不知道 我担心他们会抢走我们的生意
I don't know. I guess I'm worried they'll drive us out of business.
哦
Oh.
他们从比较贫穷的国家买♥♥便宜的皮革
They've got cheaper leather from poorer countries.
但是每个人都能买♥♥得起超级比利的东西 这很好 对吧?
But everyone will be able to afford Superbilly. That's good, right?
你知道他们是怎么做皮革的吗?
Do you know how they make leather?
-不 -真的真的很糟糕
- No. - It's really, really bad.
没有工会 工作环境令人作呕
There is no union, the conditions are appalling.
-他们的兽皮到处乱扔 -哦
- They splash around among of the hides. - Oh.
另外 工资也低得不行
Plus, the pay is also very bad.
不…面向那边 对
No... Facing that way, yeah.
看起来不错
That looks good.
不 不 别乱动 准备好了
No, no. Hold it right there. Ready on set.
开始
Action.
哦
Oops.
-卡! 又来了 -我想他要去钓鱼
- Cut! Typical... - I think he's going to fish.
-你说什么?他要去钓鱼? -是的 人们都会这么做
- What's that? He's going to fish? - Yeah, people do that.
我看见他在杂货店外乞讨
I see him begging outside the grocery store.
-这还真是不会掐时间 -他要去钓鱼
- Talk about bad timing. - He's going to fish.
你怎么不…?你为什么不…告诉他我们正在拍摄
Can't you try...? Why don't you...? Tell him we're filming.
-你想让我叫他走开吗?不了吧
- You want me to tell him to move? Na.
-不行 -我们可以等 但要等很久
- No way. - We could wait, but it will take forever.
伙计们 这有多难呢?
Guys, how hard can it be?
-我会友好地方式告诉他 -柯斯汀 亲爱的…
- I'll tell him in a friendly way. - Kerstin, darling...
谢谢
Thanks!
进展如何?
How's it coming along?
最困难的部分是找到景深
The hardest part about this is getting the depth of field.
有什么问题吗?
What's the problem?
-这座桥很漂亮 -是的
- But It's a nice bridge. - Yeah.
你好 打扰一下
Hello! Excuse me.
会没事的
It'll be fine.
袋子 科斯汀
The bags! Kerstin!
科斯汀 别忘了钓竿
Kerstin! Don't forget the fishing rod!
科斯汀 嘿
Kerstin! Hey!
-他们要过来了 -来这边?为什么?
- They're coming over. - Over here? Why?
不要问我
Don't ask me.
他不会说瑞典语或英语 所以我想
He doesn't speak Swedish or English, so I figured...
我们给他看摄像机 他就明白为什么他不能在那里了
we let him see through the camera, so he understands why he can't be there.
好的 当然
OK, sure.
你看见那座桥了吗?那里不能有人
Please. Do you see the bridge? It has to be empty.
没有人 如果你能等……
No people. If you just could wait for...
-说罗马尼亚语吗? -是的 你也会吗?
- Speak Romanian? - Yes, you too?
-是的 我也会 -感谢上帝
- Yes, me too. - Thank God!
你不能站在桥上 因为我们正在拍一部影片
You can't be on the bridge because we're making a film.
你必须离开一会儿
You have to move.
一定要是那座桥吗?
Does it have to be that bridge?
-等一下… -他想知道为什么要是那座桥?
- Just for a moment... - He wants to know, why there?
因为我们正在拍一部关于这个小镇的影片
Because we are doing a film about this town.
需要拍下这里的遗产和历史
And the heritage. The history of the town.
-你必须离开 -这桥非常古老
- You have to move. - And this bridge is so old.
不 先生 我不走
No, sir, I won't move.
-为什么? -不想走……
- Why not? - Don't want to.
但是 你需要离开
Yes, you need to move.
我不 我要去那里钓鱼
I don't want to. I'm going to fish there.
鱼 什么鱼?你没有权利钓…我们在这里拍影片
Fish, what fish? You have no right... No, we're making a film here.
-我不会走的 -为什么?你应该感到丢人
- I won't move. - Why not? You should be ashamed!
我丢人?你才丢人
Me, ashamed? You should be ashamed!
-我在那儿钓鱼吃 -如果你想吃 就找份工作
- I'm there fishing so I can eat. - If you want to eat, get a job.
-找份工作 哪有工作? -找份工作
- Get a job, where? - Get a job!
-去读书然后找份工作 -怎么找?
- Go to school and get a job. - But how?
我的父母来到这里时和你一样 但他们找到了工作……
My parents came here just like you and they got jobs...
你的父母关我屁事 现在是我在这里
I don't give a shit about your parents. This is me here.
你是什么意思?我们都得工作 你不能在那里等着人来施舍
What do you mean? We all have to work! You can't be there and wait for handouts.
-你不能那么做 -不 我可以那么做
- You can't! - Yes, I can!
-不 你不能 你听不懂吗? -滚远点儿
- No, you can't! Don't you get it? - Get out of here!
别管我
Leave me alone!
冷静下来
Calm down.
给你200克朗 放轻松
Here, take 200 kronor. OK. Take it easy now.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 别烦我
Go fuck yourselves! Leave me alone!
他在说什么?
What's he saying?
-你为什么这么嘴臭? -别来烦我了 女人
- Why are you saying that to me? - Leave me alone, woman!
-我什么都没做 -吃屎吧
- I haven't done anything to you. - Suck my dick!
科斯汀 过来 别理他
Kerstin, come here! Never mind that!
-我对你那么友好 -科斯汀 回来
- I have been kind to you. - Kerstin, come here!
-回来吧 -太可怕了
- Come here. - That's just terrible!
他在说什么?我已经很友善了
What's he saying? I tried to be nice.
太糟糕了 我不想……
It's just awful. I don't want to...
你不知道…发生了什么?
And you don't... What's happening?
嘿 别……
Hey, please...
这没什么好拍的
This isn't worth filming, is it?
快停下
Stop filming now.
-我们走 -不
- Let's go. - No.
把它收起来
Put that away.
-罗兰 -我叫你别拍了
- Roland... - Stop filming, I said!
-为什么? -别拍了
- Why? - Cut it out.
-不
- No.
-把它收起来 -别拍了
- Put that away. - Cut it out!
我叫你别拍了 他妈的别拍我
Stop filming, I said! You don't fucking film me!
-冷静点 姑娘们 -把它收起来
- Calm down, girls. - Put it away.
傻♥逼♥ 你不能拍拉弗斯
Cocksucker, don't you film Lafors!
-你在说什么? -斯德哥尔摩的混♥蛋♥
- What are you saying?! - Stockholm asshole!
-姑娘们 那是脏话 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Girls, that's a no-no... - FUCK YOU!!!
你不准说那个词 绝对不行
You don't say that! That's a no-no!
-别碰我 -你不能对别人说那个词
- Don't touch me! - You don't say that to other people!
行了 姑娘们