就在他们的《滑铁卢》大受欢迎之前
Right before they hit it big with Waterloo.
杰瑞威廉姆斯来过这里 莉莉巴布也来过这里
Jerry Williams was here. Lill-Babs was here.
前者是瑞典歌♥手和演员 后者是瑞典歌♥手、女演员和电视节目主持人
民摇滚…巴蒂尔巴蒂森还有伯根等等
Rockfolket... Bertil Bertilsson and "Burken."
我们这里有过很多伟大的艺术家
We've had lots of great artists here.
-“圭集女孩” -“圭集女孩”
- The Goinge Girls. - The Goinge Girls!
-这屁♥股♥太棒了 -谢谢
- What a beautiful butt! - Thanks.
时尚
Sassy.
你能看到我的隐形眼镜吗?
Can you see my contact lens?
我这里有一个
I 've got one there...
看
There!
你这里怎么了?
What did you do there?
-可怜的阿伊达 哈比比 -我知道
- Poor Aida! Habibi! - I know...
但后来我和他们成了朋友然后开始了冒险
But then I became friends with them and we went on adventures.
-发生了什么? -我正在说呢
- What happened? - I'm telling you!
阿伊达 来自斯科讷的孩子
Aida. The kid from Skane...
斯科讷:位于瑞典南部斯堪的那维亚半岛最南端 为约塔兰地区之一旧省
这部影片的重点是什么?我不明白
What is the point of this film? I don't get it.
你不懂什么是酷 你太老了
You don't get what's cool. You're too old.
老了?你觉得我几岁了?
Old? How old do you think I am?
老实说 阿伊达 你该长大了
Honestly, Aida, it's time for you to grow up.
-你是什么意思? -你的父母应该看看你
- What do you mean, grow up? - Your parents should see you.
你的头有点……
Your head is a little...
-你在干什么?过来 -不 我不
- What are you doing? Come here! - No, I don't want to.
-你个子小 该学拳击 -教我
- You're small and need to learn boxing. - Teach me!
你应该先教我
It's me you have to teach!
-来吧 -哈比比……
- Come on! - Habibi...
拉弗斯委员会
LAFORS COUNCIL
你能打扫一下休息室吗? -好的
- Can you clean the break room? - OK.
哦
Oh...
欢迎来到拉弗斯
WELCOME TO LAFORS
好 你作为镇委员会的老大都做些什么?
OK, what is your job as the town council boss?
我这样 这样…
I do this, and I do this...
还有这样…
this...
这个
this.
还有什么?
What else?
-我在这里不只是工作 -哦?
- I don't just work here. - Oh?
还有打扫卫生
I also clean.
在索福森养老院 在图书馆……
At the Solforsen home for the elderly, at the library...
你觉得最有拉弗斯风格的事情是什么?
What's the most Lafors thing according to you?
你可以用阿♥拉♥伯语说
Say it in Arabic if it's easier.
也许是空气、风、水的声音……
Maybe the air, the wind, the sound of the water...
喷泉的形状……茱莉亚街……
the shape of the fountain... Julia street...
- 它给人一种……一种…… -你真是个诗人
- It gives you this feeling... feeling... - Such a poet!
平和的感觉……
Of peace.
嘿 你们俩在干什么?
Hey! What are you two up to?
我们在拍片
We're filming.
开始
And action!
够了 把CD播放器关了
That's enough. Put the CD player back.
我们该前进了
We need to move on.
戴娜小姐 请……
Miss Dana, if you please...
这就是拉弗斯最老的咖啡馆
So this is the oldest caf¨¦ in Lafors.
差不多也是这里唯一的咖啡厅
And pretty much only caf¨¦.
每个来这里的人都需要吃饭 然后我就有钱了
Everyone who comes here needs to eat here. Then I get money.
把相机转过来 这样看起来很傻
Turn the camera around. That looks stupid.
你就这样看视频吗?
Are you going to watch it like this?
-应该是这样的 -不 应该这么操作
- It's supposed to be like that. - No. This is how you do it.
-这样你就拍不到整个人了 -外行人才这么干
- Then you can't see the whole person. - That's how amateurs do it.
好的 我们进去好吗?
OK. Shall we go inside?
丹麦面包 肉桂面包 托马斯拉韦利饼干
Danish, cinnamon bread, Thomas Ravelli cookies,
-藏红花面包 杏仁挞 -慢点 等等
- saffron bread, almond tarts... - Slower. Hang on.
-再来一次 慢一点 -好的
- One more time, but slower. - OK.
丹麦面包 肉桂面包 托马斯拉韦利饼干
Danish, cinnamon bread, Thomas Ravelli cookies,
藏红花面包 杏仁挞 覆盆子酱 胡萝卜蛋糕
saffron bread, fancy almond tarts, raspberry tarts, carrot cake,
巧克力球 贝蒂马卡龙 无麸质摩卡蛋糕
chocolate balls, Prince Bertil macaroons, mocha cake - which is gluten-free,
拿铁饼 奶奶方糖……
latte cake, Grandma's squares...
我的专长是手指泡芙 奶油泡芙 巧克力可颂
My specialties are ¨¦clairs, p¨¦tits choux pains au chocolat, fraise noix...
但是拉弗斯的乡巴佬根本不知道那些是啥玩意
But the hillbillies here in Lafors have no idea what they are.
妈妈 能告诉我们咖啡馆的历史吗?
Mom, can't you tell us about the history of the caf¨¦?
嗯 这是镇上最古老的咖啡馆
Well, it's the oldest caf¨¦ in the region.
已经开了有108年了
It's been here for 108 years, here in this house.
-拍得太好了 -真的吗?
- It's gonna be so good! - Serious?
是的 我要给跪了 太棒了
Yes! I die for this movie, it's awesome.
德国人一定会喜欢的
The Germans will love it.
还剩21天
21 DAYS LEFT
看
Look!
-这是我写的 -这个也是吗?
- The worst thing is I wrote it myself. - This, too?
疥疮
SCABIES
你好 我是丹
Hello. I'm Dan.
对
Right.
你会在这些影片中看到很多……
You'll see in these films...
他们个人的观点
that they've really gone with a personal point of view.
这太令人兴奋了
This is so exciting!
好 我们开始吧
OK, let's start.
欢迎来到拉弗斯
Welcome to Lafors.
-这里很危险 -我们也很危险
- It's dangerous here. - So are we.
-这是我们的地盘 -禁止外人入内
- This is our hood. - Keep yourself away from here.
嘿 兄弟 货带了吗?-是的 兄弟
- Hey, bro. You got my stuff? - Yeah, bro.
多少钱?
How much is it?
-不准动 -掩护我 掩护我
- Freezel - Cover me! Cover me!
-钱在哪里? -菲利普?
- Where's the money? - Fillip?
说话 伙计 说话 菲利普 菲利普
Talk, man! Talk! Filip! Filip!
不 醒醒吧 伙计
No!!! Wake up, man!
嗯……我们可以继续看下一部影片吗?
Um... shall we maybe move on to the next film?
当然
Absolutely.
好的
OK...
我真的很期待下一个
I'm really looking forward to the next one.
这是下一个
So here is the next one.
为什么太阳在燃烧自己却能发出那么亮的光?
Why does the sun shine when it hurts so much inside?
为什么我住在这里?这里没有人了解我
Why do I live here? Nobody understands me here.
这里的人都一个样
The people here are all the same.
如果你不一样 你就是怪胎 就是错的
If you're at all different, you're weird and just all wrong.
-如果没人需要我… -我们可以继续了吗?
- If I'm not wanted, I may just... - Shall we move on?
好的…
OK. Let's do that...
丹麦面包 肉桂面包 托马斯拉韦利饼干
Danish, cinnamon bread, Thomas Ravelli cookies,
无麸质摩卡蛋糕 拿铁饼……
mocha cake - which Is gluten-flee, latte cake...
很有趣
Fun.
什么鬼……?
What the...?
看起来像是我们的办公室 好像是我们的清洁工
That looks like our offices. Looks like our cleaner.
因为那就是我们的办公室 拉斯
It's because those are our offices, Lasse.
科斯汀 非常感谢
Kerstin, thank you very much.
但是……只剩下一部片子了
But... there's just one film left.
呃…
Well...
你好
Hello!
-嘿 -嗨 姑娘们
- Hey there! - Hi, girls.
-你觉得片子怎么样? -什么?
- How did you like the film? - What?
我们是不是应该上传到…?
Should we upload something or...?
你最好什么都不要上传 好吗?
You better not upload anything, OK?
在他们来之前不要上传任何东西 女孩们
No one will upload anything until they get here, girls.
我喜欢打扫办公室的那部分
I liked the part in our offices with the cleaning.
你在那里有点淘气 很有趣
You were a bit naughty there. That was fun.
所以我们搞砸了 还是…?
- &III - 50 are we done now, or...?
我们所有人都觉得你们的片子很有趣
I speak for all of us when I say it's been so darn fun watching these films.
你们的付出实在……太棒了
Your commitment and... Just so great!
你们是最棒的 太棒了 姑娘们
You're the best! Amazing, girls!
小心 大明星
Watch out, Hollywood!
好的 把它放进去
OK, go. Put it in there.
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on...
-好吧 我们他妈的是天才 -我们冲吧
- OK. We're fucking geniuses! - Let's do it.
我是说 认真点
I mean, take it seriously.
拍下我们的社会
Film our society.