Come on, girls.
那只是一部影片 能有…
It's only a film, what does it...
影片…影片…影片…
film... film... film...
影片…影片…
film... film...
影片……影片……已经有很多影片了
film... film... There are already tons of films.
做一些有用的事情 而不是像罪犯一样被赶回家
Do something important instead of getting driven home like a criminal.
真♥他♥妈♥的令人丢脸
So goddamn embarrassing.
“丢脸 ”
"Embarrassing!"
我为你感到羞耻 你知道吗?
I'm ashamed of you! You know?
好了 别说了 艾拉
Stop it. Stop it, Ella.
我来给你拿
I'll get it for you.
你一定要把它拍下来吗?
Did you have to film that?
-我要番茄酱 -我也要食物
- I want ketchup. - I want food, too!
好的 我去拿
OK, I'll get you.
我去给你拿晚餐 在这儿等着
I'll get you your dinner. Wait here.
再给我拿个盘子
I need another plate.
好的 我给你拿来了
OK. I'll get you.
-我没有盘子 -我去拿
- I have no plate. - I'll get it.
我也想要一个盘子
I want a plate, too.
你有没有在听?
Are you getting any of this?
她为你做了那么多 你却狗咬吕洞宾
After everything she's done for you. And you just piss on it.
戴娜的父母怎么说?
What do Dana's parents say?
他们知道什么?他们这辈子都没有过艰难时期
What do they know? They haven't struggled once in their lives.
那个库尔德女人或者那个南斯拉夫的男的都没有
Neither that Kurdish woman nor that Yugoslavian man.
他们有自己的咖啡馆 还整天吹嘘
They have their caf¨¦ and brag about it.
她甚至不知道怎么烘焙
She doesn't even know how to bake.
你拍片子不准给我带来麻烦
Don't get me in trouble with your filming.
生活中充满了谜题
Life is full of mysteries
那些你无法理解的事情
Things you cannot understand
怀疑和问题越来越多
Doubts and questions grow stronger
如果你能在影片中提到拉弗斯建筑公♥司♥的话 我们会很高兴的
And we'd love it if you could mention Lafors Construction Company in the film.
这个地方并不那么美观
This place isn't exactly scenic.
我们觉得它展现了一种开拓精神和对未来的信念
We feel it shows a kind of pioneering spirit and a faith in the future.
我们想要证明我们有能力…
And we want to show that we're capable...
让像超级比利这样的公♥司♥来这里
of getting a company like Superbilly to come here.
也许那就是我们需要的东西?
Maybe that's what we need?
让一个官方人员为图像配上动人的话语
Someone from local government to put loving words to the images
并解释这个计划的可行性
and who can describe the possibilities of this plot.
你觉得怎样?
What do you say?
-嗯? -好主意
- Huh? - Great idea.
-你要我来做吗? -是的 再好不过了
- You want me to do it? - Yes! It'd be perfect.
为什么?
Why?
因为你很有魅力
You've got great charisma.
如果……你自己来 不是更好吗 木塞?
Wouldn't it be better if... Can't you do it, Musse?
-我? -你很迷人 很可爱
- Me? - You're charming, and cute¡°
我初中就一直在进行言语治疗
I had a speech therapist all through middle school.
-我没法在镜头前讲话 -那为什么要我来?
- I can't talk on camera. - But why should I?
-不行 我不喜欢镜头 -你可以做到的
- I can't. I don't like cameras. - You can do it!
我想他已经准备好了
I think he's ready now!
-我准备好了吗?我需要那顶帽子吗? -你需要戴着这个
- Am I ready? Do I need that hat? - You need to wear this.
我应该学一学大卫艾登堡吗?
Shall I walk and do a bit of David Attenborough?
木塞 你严肃而迷人 这是你的专长
And Musse, think "serious but charming." That's your specialty.
-严肃而迷人 -真的有这种组合吗?
- Serious but charming. - Is that even a thing?
-哦 上帝 -太棒了
- Oh, God... - This will be great.
-我得看着照相机 -开始
- I'll look into the camera. - We're rolling!
欢迎来到西约特兰中部的一个开♥发♥区
Welcome to a growth area in the middle of Vastergotland.
每天有1万辆车经过这里 有一百万平方米的土地等待着你和你的生意
10,000 cars come through here daily, a million square meters await you
你可以在拉弗斯找到你的家
and your business, so you can find your home in Lafors.
-太好了 -太棒了
- Great! - That was great!
-我觉得你在奉承我 -不 我真的觉得你很棒
- I feel like you're biased. - No, I think you were great.
-没有你我不可能做到的 -还有那顶帽子
- I couldn't have done It without you. - And that hat.
问下专家
Ask the experts.
不能你来说吗 丽莎?
Can't you do it instead, Lisa?
我不想说 他已经做得很好了
I don't want to. And he was great.
-你太可爱了 这就是问题所在 -太可爱了
- You were too cute. That was the problem. - Too cute...
有什么问题吗?
What's the problem?
木塞 无意冒犯 但如果你来代表我们
Musse, I don't mean to be rude, but if you're representing us,
人们就会开始好奇为什么是你在这部影片里
people will start to wonder why you're in this film.
-而不是其他人 -我明白了
- And than of other things. - I get It.
我们想要推广瑞典的建筑传统
We want to promote Swedish building traditions.
我看起来不像典型的拉弗斯人
I don't look like the typical Lafors representative.
-但你确实是拉弗斯人 -是的 但是
- But you are a Lafors representative. - Yeah, but...
但它可能会妨碍...人们可能会有各种想法
But it could get in the way of... People might get other ideas.
可能会对我们的讯息造成阻碍 我完全理解
It could get in the way of our message. I totally get it.
-又吃微波餐? -当然
- Microwave meal again? - You bet.
很少有人会去帮他们
Help would rarely get there.
得不到救助的孩子将死于疾病或营养不良
Children who don't get help will die from diseases or undernourishment.
好 那么 你们已经看过我的纪录片了
Right, then, now you've seen one of my documentaries.
这片子的视角很沉重 是的
A difficult watch, yes. Heavy, yes.
但也很重要 很紧急
But also important and urgent.
你们怎么看?
Or what do you think?
我和科斯汀去那里 让他们能说出自己想说的话
Kerstin and I went down there to give people a voice.
但是作为一个影片制♥作♥人 你需要一个道德指南针 你知道那是什么吗?
But as a filmmaker, you always need a moral compass. You know what that is?
你不能侵犯别人
You can't violate people.
你不能随便闯到别人家里 你必须停下来想一想 我是不是越线了?
You can't just barge in, you have to stop and think, am I going too far?
或者做得太过火了?
Or have I done too much?
什么问题?
Yes?
98班的一个家伙昨天在浴室里拍了我们
There was a guy in Class 98 who filmed us in the shower yesterday.
-什么? -他有权利发布吗?
- What? - Does he have the right to post that?
-那只是个玩笑 -胡说…
- That was a joke. - Not really...
那绝对是不道德的
I'll tell you, that's totally immoral.
绝对不行 在淋浴时拍摄某人的裸体是一种侵犯行为
Absolutely not OK. It's a violation, filming someone naked in the shower.
真的…
Really...
但是你不也把那些半死不活的人拍下来了吗?
But didn't you film all those half-starved dying people?
-是的 -你拍了他们 而他们都是裸体的
- Yes. - You filmed them and they were naked.
是的 眼力不错
Good, yes, well spotted.
我认为这里有一个道德指南针的问题 我应不应该把他们的裸体拍下来呢?
And I think there's a moral compass issue there. Should I film them naked or not?
他们难道不觉得被侵犯了吗?
If he feels violated, why wouldn't they?
是的 但是他们不住在西欧
Yes, but they don't live here in Western Europe.
他们永远不会看到这些影片 也不会有人知道
They'll never see these films, nor will anyone they know.
你听说过油管吗?如果有日本人来这里
Ever heard of YouTube? If some Japanese came here
在你做一些私人的事情的时候拍摄你的裸体…?
and filmed you naked or while doing something private...?
是的 你说得对
Yes, you're right...
-那就是侵犯 对吧? -是的 但是…
- That's a violation, right? - Yes, but...
前提是他们没有经过询问就拍了我
If they had filmed me without asking.
你问过那些人吗?
Did you ask those people?
还有没有人想对这部影片说点什么?
Does anyone else who saw the film want to say something?
我觉得拍得很好
I thought it was pretty good.
-太好了 你被感动了? -嗯 是的
- Good to hear. It moved you? - Umm, yeah...
很好 你看 有不同的观点
Great. So you see, there are different views...
不同的意见
Different opinions.
嘿 孩子们 这是关于这个问题的辩论的第一步:
Hey, guys. This is the first step in a debate about precisely this:
我们如何看待这个世界?是什么影响了我们的世界观?记得吗?
How do we see the world? What influences our worldview? Remember?
完全正确 比如委员会拍的影片
Exactly. Like the council film.
为什么把坏的一面藏起来而只展示瑞典和拉弗斯好的一面呢?
Why show only bad stuff from down there but make Sweden and Lafors look great?
他们是两部不同的影片 一部是商业片
They're two different films. One is a commercial.
我们想要展示这座城市最好的一面 另一部是纪录片
We want to show the best of the town. The other one is a documentary.
我们刚刚看到的影片是关于我的国家的 也是关于他的国家的
The film we just saw is about my country. It's about his country.
-他也从那里来 -坐下 阿伊达
- He's from there too. - Sit down, Aida.
为什么只展示坏的一面?
Why only show bad stuff?
是的 你说得对
Yes, you're right...
你根本没考虑到观众的感受 我们所有人…
You don't think about who sees it. It's all of us...
阿伊达 为什么我们不能平静地来讨论这个问题?这很让人不愉快
Aida, why can't we talk about this in a normal tone of voice? It's unpleasant.
我们邀请了一个人 你却一直在对他大吼大叫
We've invited a person and you're basically yelling at him.
-没错 -你为什么这么生气?
- Actually, yeah. - Why are you so angry?
你怎么看超级比利来到这里?
What do you think of Superbilly coming here?
-我觉得挺好的 -好吗?为什么?
- Good, I guess. - Is it good? Why?
我可以省下更多钱
I save more money.
我们无法控制其他国家…我不知道该说些什么
We can't control what other countries... I don't know what to say to that.
我想这很让人难过 但我不知道该怎么说
I guess it's sad, but I don't know what to say to that.
拿我来说 我来自南美 来自哥伦比亚……