I'm not going to quit.
我们现在不能做点别的事吗?
Can't we do something else now?
拍摄电影以外的事?
Other than filming?
拍影片已经没意思了
It's no fun anymore.
我想去钓鱼
I want to go fishing.
我想去露营 我想……
I want to go to camp, I want to...
和你一起做事 我不想就这么到处跑……
do stuff with you, I don't just want to run around and...
一直拍影片
film all the time.
嘿
Hey.
看着我
Look at me!
我一直和你在一起 但是
I'm with you all the way. But!!-
你能不能解释一下为什么它对你如此重要?
Can't you just explain so I can understand why it's so important to you?
那只是一部影片而已
It's only a film.
快上啤酒
Beers, coming up!
这一轮 我请客
One round. My treat.
我非常兴奋
I'm really excited about this.
我们这里有个专业人士 所以我想我们的影片会很棒
We've got a pro here, so I reckon our film will be really good.
-木塞 你干得很不错 -是大家的功劳
Musse, you've done a heck of a job. - All of us.
我们应该为他们干杯
I think they deserve a toast at this point.
-这是我们应得的 -干杯
- We all deserve it. - Cheers!
-拉弗斯的命运在你手中 木塞 -不要有压力
- Lafors is in your hands, Musse. - No pressure.
轮到谁了?
Whose turn is it?
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢你信任我 -这很有趣
- Thank you for entrusting me with this. - It's been fun.
干杯 这段日子真不容易
Cheers. It's been one heck of a journey.
-你非常努力 -是的
- You've struggled. - Yeah...
工作总是不容易
It's always hard.
莱纳特
Lennart!
嗨 木塞
Hey, Mussel
-给你 -干杯
- Here you go. - Cheers!
漂亮的女士 你们也一样
Beautiful lady! You too, guys!
来吧 喝掉…
Let's do this. Down it...
我要醉了
Into the fog.
丽莎
Lisa!
世界上最善良、最伟大的……同事 你真是太棒了
The world's nicest and greatest... co-worker. You're so great.
-罗兰 -你真棒
- Roland! - You're great.
罗兰 别那么扫兴
Roland! Stop being such a downer!
你把气氛都破坏了 罗兰
You're fucking up the good vibe, Roland.
-什么鬼? -瞧好了
- What the hell?! - Check me out!
全中
Strike!
-没事 我是右撇子 -过来
- It's cool, I'm right-handed. - Come here!
-再来8杯 -再来8杯
- Eight more! - Eight more.
-我们要多少? -再来8杯
- How many do we want? - Eight more ones!
-什么时候要?-现在就要 再来8杯 快
- When do we want them? - Now! Eight more! Come on!
再来8杯
Eight more!
还有8小时
8 HOURS LEFT
嘿 姑娘们 是你们吗
Hey, girls. Is that you?
我只是有点累了
I'm just a little... tired.
我要休息一下
I'm gonna have a little rest.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
来自委员会的木塞
Musse from the town council...
-他太差劲了 -你才差劲
- He's so lame. - You're lame!
把这件事忘了吧
Forget you ever saw this.
别拍了
Stop filming.
快停下
Just stop it.
女孩们……不要停止拍摄
Girls... Don't stop filming.
我认为你应该停下 快停下
I think you should stop! Just stop it.
德国人来了
The Germans are coming.
这就够了
That's enough.
来影片院吧
Come to the cinema.
发挥你们的特长
Do your thing.
-把相机给我 -不
-Give me the camera. - No.
快把它给我
Just give it here.
发挥你们的特长
Do your thing.
给我……
Give it...
把那该死的相机给我
Just give me the fucking camera!
他妈的
Fucking...
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking cunt!
他们来了
They are here now.
祝你好运
Good luck!
我去准备一下咖啡
I'll check on the coffee.
你好
Hello.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hello. Nice to meet you.
-你好很高兴认识你 -艾利夫
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - Elif.
-这些食物太棒了 -太好了
- You have perfect food. - Great.
-典型的瑞典食物 -你在别处找不到这么好的
- Typical Swedish food. - You don't find this quality elsewhere.
德国有类似的东西吗?
Do you have something similar in Germany?
是的 有的 叫“布里顿”
Yes, we have Fleischklopse. Buletten, as it's called.
当然 也很常见
Of course, quite common also.
-叫布里顿吗? -布里顿
- Was it called Buletten? - Buletten.
-你对这里还满意吗? -是的
- Do you like what you have seen so far? - Yes.
但如果可能的话 我还想再多看看
But I would like to see a little more, if possible.
好的 可以听我说两句吗?
OK. Can I have your attention, please?
我们今天的日程很紧
We have a rather tight schedule today.
首先 我们要在当地的面包店里享用蛋糕
First of all, we're going to enjoy a piece of cake baked here in the local bakery.
这是该地区最古老的面包店
The oldest bakery in the region.
然后我们为你们准备了一场VIP放映
Then we'll have a VIP screening for you
我们将在老影院给你们看一部关于拉弗斯的影片
where we'll show you a film of the Lafors community in our old town cinema.
是一部相当不错的影片 很好的影片
Quite a piece of work. Nice film, very nice film.
在那之后 来自拉弗斯建筑公♥司♥的彼得
And after that, Peter from Lafors Construction Company
会在你们回去之前 带你们去建筑工地走走
will take you to the construction site for a little trip before you go back home.
也许是时候举♥行♥视频会议了?
Maybe it's time for the video conference?
要开始了吗…?
Should we try to get this...?
你们能小声吗?我们要在这里开个会
Could you keep it down? We're going to have a conference here.
能连通吗?这总是令人兴奋
Will it work? Always exciting.
-看 -你好吗?
- Look! - Hello?
-你好 我是霍恩 -你好
- Hello, Frau Hohn! - Hello!
总部刚刚决定不再在瑞典做任何进一步的投资
We've just decided at HQ not to make any further investments in Sweden.
-哦 -什么?
- Oh.. - What?
也许我应该直接和瑞典方对话?
Perhaps I should speak directly to the Swedish parties?
-她想直接和你谈谈 -很好 我们在呢
- She wants to talk to you directly. - Nice. Yeah. We are here for you!
事实上 我没有什么好消息要告诉你 我很抱歉
Actually, I have no good news for you. I'm sorry for that.
我们刚和总公♥司♥在这里召开了一次紧急会议
We just had an urgent meeting with our head office here.
我们在斯堪的纳维亚的所有投资都必须无限期地推迟
And all our investments in Scandinavia have to be postponed indefinitely.
是这样 总部决定把我们的投资转移到
So the decision from the head office is that our investments will be shifted
东欧地区 那里在经济上对我们来说更有利
to Eastern Europe, which is financially a more advantageous situation for us.
我真的很抱歉 我必须转达这个坏消息……
I'm really sorry that I have to give you this...
长话短说 我不太明白你在说什么
Just short, so I understand what you're saying.
你是说这个项目就此结束了吗?
Do you mean that the project ends here?
很不幸 我不得不告诉你这个项目就此结束了
That is unfortunately what I have to tell you. The project ends here.
你不会在拉弗斯进行任何投资了 对吗?
You're not going to invest anything in Lafors community? Is that understood?
很抱歉 没错
This is unfortunately not possible.
非常令人失望 非常令人失望
So very disappointing. So very disappointing.
哦 不
Oh, no.
哈恩 情况有点不太好 但我们会……
Frau Hahn, It's an unpleasant situation, but we'll...
你能继续用英语说吗 不然我听不懂
Could you continue in English, so I can understand?
艾利夫 说点什么
Elif, say something.
请接受我们的道歉
Please accept our apologies for this.
我们没有预料到这一切
We did not anticipate it.
道歉远远不够 抱歉
To apologize Is not enough. Sorry.
我不想看到那个该死的蛋糕 让德国人把它带走吧
I don't want to see that fucking cake. Let the Germans take it with them.
那部影片呢?
What about the film?
是的 我想只能留给自己享受了
Yeah... I guess we'll have to enjoy that on our own.
我们开始…
Here we go...
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready for this?
你太棒了 哦 该死
You're so awesome! Oh, shit!
我的天啊
Oh my God!
进来吧
Come in now!
这才像样嘛!
That's what I'm talking about!
很好,非常感谢 来击个掌
That's good. Thanks so much! Give me a high five.
是的