Take me, I'm from South America, from Colombia...
那里有很多童工
There's a lot of child labor there.
-真的吗? -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
-你当过童工吗? -不 我没有
- Did you work as a child? - No, not me.
我很多年前就来瑞典了
I came to Sweden many years ago.
你为什么来这里?
Why did you come here?
我被领养了 所以我只能来这里
I was adopted, so I was selected to come here.
他们必须在恶劣的条件下努力工作
They have to work hard in bad conditions.
嘿 你能挪一下吗?
Hey, could you move a little?
可以
Yeah...
-对不起 -我是说 它很便宜…
- Excuse me. - I mean, it's cheap...
-你知道她在拍你吗? -我在拍她
- Did you know she's filming you? - I'm filming her.
-那是镜头 -我没有在拍他
- That's the lens. - I'm not filming him.
-你不介意吗? -不 没事
- Are you OK with that? - No, actually.
-你怎么不把东西装起来? -我们是来这里购物的
- Why don't you bag your stuff? - We're here to shop.
-想想你买♥♥的东西 -那取决于我们的良心
- Think about what you're buying. - That's on our conscience.
你一定要攻击弱势的人吗?我就是那个弱势的
Do you have to attack the little man? I'm the little man.
弱势的人?
The little man?
你想让我去哪里购物?去我负担不起的地方吗?
Where do you want me to shop? Some place I can't afford?
我需要工资来养家糊口
It's my paycheck which I use to provide for my family.
在付完账单和汽车分期之后 我只剩这么点钱
I've got this much left after all the bills and the car payments.
你又不会付钱给我 对吧?
You don't pay those for me, do you?
一共504克朗
That'll be 504 kronor, please.
你能挪下地方吗 后面还有人?
Could you move it so I can go on?
别理他 别理他
Leave him alone now. Leave him alone.
我们甚至没有和他说话 我们只是站在这里
We're not even talking to him! We're just standing here.
你们在拍摄 我们只是来这里买♥♥东西
You're filming, girls. We're just here to do our shopping.
-人们在受苦 -那去找公♥司♥啊
- People are suffering. - Take it up with the corporations.
你为什么不去找他们呢?
Why don't you take it up with them?
如果你有想过这一切 并且关心一下的话
If you had given this some thought, and cared a little.
我关心我的家庭 那是最重要的
I care about my family. That's what it all comes down to.
然后以别人的利益为代价
At someone else's expense.
你能挪一下推车吗?
Can you move the cart?
你管得可真多 我猜你的父母肯定有很多福利费
That's rich coming from you. I'd imagine your parents live on some benefits.
你应该闭嘴
So you should shut up!
拍这个
Film this.
什么?阿伊达
What? Aida!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
-嘿 -阿伊达
- Hey! - Aida!
但是……搞什么鬼?
But... what the hell!?
该死
Damn!
阿伊达
Aida!
-阿伊达 快来 -走走走
- Aida, come on! - Go, go, go!
你疯了
You're insane!
太棒了
That's great!
哦 不 疼吗?
Oh, no. Did it hurt?
来吧
Come on!
打我 打我
Hit me. Hit me.
打 打
Hit. Hit...
集中注意力
Focus!
很好
Good.
别打眼睛 打嘴
Not the eyes! Just on the mouth.
那是什么?
What's that?
让我看看……
Let me see.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
-你做了什么? -什么?
- What have you done, ¡°our? What?
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy.
-你对她做了什么? -什么?
- What have you done to her? - What?
那是什么?不是我弄的
What's that? I didn't do that.
发生了什么?
What happened?
进来
Come in!
你好
Hello.
-欢迎 -嗨 你好吗?
- Welcome. - Hi. How are you?
-很好 谢谢 -不客气
- Fine, thanks. - You're welcome.
-嗨 二号♥… -你好
- Hey! Number 2... - Hi!
-这是给你的 -你太客气了 谢谢
- This is for you. - You shouldn't have. Thank you.
-我可以帮你拿外套吗? -谢谢
- Shall I take your coat? - Thank you.
都来了…
Well, this is us...
-哦 -哇
- Ooh...! - Wow...!
-这是正宗的烤肉串 -是烤肉吗?
- This is genuine kebab. - Is it kebab?
这叫做桑布赛
This is called sambousek.
嗯
Yum.
你想试试多玛吗?
Would you like to try the dolma?
是多玛吗?我的国家也有这个 -一样的
Is it dolma? We have this in my country as well - same thing.
-好了 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
你的果仁蜜饼是自己做的还是商店买♥♥的?
Did you make the baklava or is it store-bought?
-我通常是自己在咖啡馆里做 -我也是我在家里做的
- I usually make it in the caf¨¦ myself. - Me, too. I make it at home.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you for having me.
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
我很担心我们的女儿
I'm worried about our girls.
你们都遇到了些什么麻烦?
What kind of trouble have you been getting into?
我们一直在拍东西
We have just been filming.
他们的影片给他们带来了不少麻烦
They're causing trouble with their film.
我担心我会被炒鱿鱼
I'm worried I'll get fired from my job.
我在那里真的很开心 他们对我很满意
I'm really happy there, and they're happy with me.
但他们没有做错任何事
But they're not doing anything wrong.
我觉得他们很有天赋 很聪明
I think they are so talented, and smart.
如果你想要某样东西 你就要勇敢争取
If you want something in life, you have to be brave.
别去管别人怎么说
Go against what people tell you.
做出牺牲
Make sacrifices.
她在说什么?
What is she saying?
如果你想要有所作为 你需要勇敢
If you want to make something of yourself in life, you need to be brave.
你需要逆流而上 做出牺牲
You need to go against what people say and make sacrifices.
听我说 我求求你了
Listen to me, I beg you.
我们没有办法做出牺牲
We can't afford to make sacrifices.
他们不知道我们的生活是怎么样的 他们甚至不了解我们
They don't know how we live. They don't even know us.
-她在说什么? -翻译 告诉她
- What is she saying? - Translate! Tell her!
我知道你很担心 但你也得明白我的意思
I understand that you get worried. But you have to understand me, too.
我为我的女儿牺牲了很多 让她可以去追求她想要的
I've sacrificed a lot for my daughter to become whatever she wants.
让她有自己的空间
For her to take space.
我想让她唱歌♥打鼓 上街撒泼 畅所欲言
I want her to sing, play the drums, go out in the streets, shout whatever she wants.
同情一下我们吧 我们是劳动人♥民♥
Have some compassion! We are working people.
我们不工作就会饿死
We can't eat or drink unless we work.
看看我们是怎么生活的 她能怎么样?
See how we live! What could happen to her?
她有吃有喝 有家 有咖啡馆 还有一辆车……
She will eat, drink, she's got a home, the caf¨¦, a car...
我们有什么?不工作连暖和的衣服都穿不上
What do we have? We can't even dress warm unless we work.
跟她解释 跟她解释我在说什么
Explain to her! Explain to her what I'm saying!
是的 准备收工了
Yes. That's a wrap!
-准备好了吗? -是的 我们准备好了
- Ready? - Yes. We are ready.
你为什么不吃呢?
Why won't you eat?
泰米尔语对话第一课
Conversation in Tamil lesson one.
在这节课中 我们将学习如何快速地掌握泰米尔语
In this lesson we learn how to quickly speak Tamil.
我们来看看泰米尔语的一些基本规则
We'll just look at some general rules in Tamil,
问候 如何称呼家庭成员 以及一些简单的词汇
greetings, how to address family members, and some simple words.
我们用英语来解释泰米尔语
We'll just use English to represent Tamil
所以你不需要知道如何写或读泰米尔语就能听懂…
so you don't have to know how to write or read Tamil to follow...
来吧 干杯 老伙计
Come on! Bottom's up, old chap.
我不是因为我爱你才告诉你的
I'm not telling you this just because I love you. No...
我也不是因为喝醉了才告诉你的 但是
I'm not telling you this just because I'm drunk, but...
我爱你 从这里到……
I love you. From here to...
这里
From here...
你知道吗?
You know what?
从这里到波拉斯
From here to Boras!
到博格斯
To Borgs!
嘿 我们不能
Hey, can't we just...
去划独木舟吗
go canoeing.
我们不能做点别的吗?
Can't we do something else?
我是为你而来的
I'm here for you.
我为了你才这么做的
I do it for you!
都是为了你…
I do it... I do it for you.
我不会放弃的