拍些别的东西 你在街上看到的
Film something else, what you see on the street.
有意义的东西
Something meaningful.
-委员会的人很喜欢 -真的吗?
- The council people like it. - They said so?
他们觉得太棒了
They thought it was awesome.
-你好 科斯汀 很高兴见到你 -你好
- Hi, Kerstin. Nice to see you. - Hi.
-你好吗? -挺好 这是罗兰
- You good? - Yes. This is Roland.
-你好 欢迎来到拉弗斯 -嗨 罗兰
- Hi! Welcome to Lafors. - Hi. Roland.
-恭候多时了 -我来拿吧
- I'm looking forward to this. - I'll take this.
拿这个 这个很重…
Take this. It's heavy...
这看起来像是真正的顶级产品
This looks like real top-of-the-line stuff.
-是的 这是个大工程 对吧? -当然
- It Is. This Is a big production, right? - You bet.
好莱坞 我们来了
Hollywood, here we come.
对 所以…
Right. So...
-祝你好运 亲爱的 -是的 是的
- Good luck now, honey. - Yeah, yeah...
还剩15天
15 DAYS LEFT
我们现在主要是有大型工业...
The main thing we've got are major industries...
纺织厂和制革厂是我们最大的标签
The textile factory and the tannery are what have helped create our identity.
但他们在走下坡路
And they are in a downward trend...
我们之前经常做的工作现在被外包给了……
The kinds of jobs we used to have before have been outsourced to...
-孟加拉国 第三世界 -是的
- Bangladesh, the third world... - Right.
现在情况都大不一样了
It's all been relocated down there now.
-我们还是要保持乐观 -当然
- We need some positive vibes. - Definitely.
我们想重获辉煌
We want to feel pride again.
太美了
Gorgeous.
-德国人喜欢这种风景 -是的 很不错
- They love these views in Germany. - Yeah, it's nice.
一开始我们想借助柯斯汀的学生
At first we were going to use Kerstin's pupils.
但他们并不是什么影片天才
But they weren't exactly little Bergmans.
不 但他们还是有不少特点 那确实是我们需要的
No, but still, they had some edge. And that's something we'd want.
我们想要一些有趣的东西 而不是无聊的官方视频
We want something fun. Not another boring local government video.
大多数都是这样的
Most of them are like that.
但是跳出条条框框去思考 是一件好事
But thinking outside the box, that's a good thing.
你可以随心所欲 只是……
You've got free rein, it's just...
我们联♥系♥了一家当地公♥司♥…
We've got a local company...
拉弗斯建筑公♥司♥
Lafors Construction Company.
我是说 我们真的没有预算搞这个
I mean, we really had no budget for this.
-所以他们赞助了这部影片 -太好了
- So they're sponsoring this film. - That's great.
所以 除了这点 你可以随心所欲
So, except for that, you have free rein.
-他们可能也有一些想法 -当然
- They may have some ideas... - Absolutely.
-干杯 -太好了
- Cheers! - Great.
-我们去游泳吧 -好
- Let's take a swim. - Let's.
现在大概是18摄氏度吧?
Roughly, what, 18 degrees Celsius?
如果我们真的要下水 那再干一次杯吧
Well, cheers again if we're going in.
-嘿 一切都好吗? -挺好 你呢?
- Hey. Everything all right? - Yeah, you?
-都挺好 -那就好
- It's all good. - Great to hear.
你好 女士们 先生们
Hello, ladies, gentleman.
木塞 跟你一块儿的那些人是谁啊?
Musse! Who is it that you're walking around town with?
我们正在制♥作♥一部史诗影片来展示拉弗斯
We're making an epic film to showcase Lafors.
-真的有必要吗? -是的…
- Is that really necessary? - Yeah...
嘿…
Hello...
嗨
Hi.
孩子 你冷吗?
Son, are you cold?
你现在冷吗?
Are you cold right now?
我很冷 你有没有好好穿衣服?
I'm cold. Do you wear good clothes to protect you from the cold?
我的脚很冷
My feet are very cold.
你衣服穿得太少了
But you're not wearing enough clothes.
很高兴看到木塞今天来看你 很高兴看到你讲话了
Great to see Musse visiting today. Great to see that you're talking.
你的手很冷 你得戴上手套
Your hands are cold. You have to wear some gloves.
我们最近遇到了麻烦 明白了阿努沙…
We've been having trouble lately, understanding what it is that Anusha...
她在说她的老语言
She's speaking her old language.
我们能怎么办?我们必须这样生活
What to do? We have to live like this.
-你能翻译吗? -不
- Can you translate? - No.
完全听不懂?这能帮助我们理解她的需求
Not at all...? To help us understand what she wants...
不 从来不会
No... it kind of never happened.
我和我妹妹根本不会说泰米尔语
Me and my sister don't speak any Tamil at all.
在拉弗斯 也没有多少人会说泰米尔语
There weren't that many people in Lafors who spoke Tamil...
所以她一直觉得没必要教我们
so it never... Morn didn't feel it was necessary.
有时候人老了或者病了
That's what happens sometimes, when one gets old and sick.
忘了瑞典语怎么说 只能说回母语
One loses one's Swedish and goes back to the old.
-很不容易 -对
- It's not easy. - No.
但是你今天能来看她真是太好了
But it's great to have Musse visiting here today.
你这样觉得吗?
Do you think so?
是的…
Yeah...
我要给你找个女朋友
I have to find you a girl.
如今的失业率如此之高 这是一个很要命的问题
Unemployment is so high these days. It's a huge health issue.
难道拉弗斯不比瑞典其他地方好很多吗?
But isn't Lafors a little better off than the rest of Sweden?
不幸的是 很多东西都在逐渐关闭
Not anymore, unfortunately. Many things are closing down.
这里已经不复当年了
Things don't work the way they used to.
-那是什么? -这是什么?
- What's that? - What is this?
把它拍下来 哦 我的天 是什么东西?
Film it! Oh, my God! What is it?
冲 冲
Go! Go!
虽然我不想告诉你们
It gives me no pleasure to say this,
但是委员会将会自己制♥作♥一部关于拉弗斯的影片
but the council will make its own film about Lafors.
-哦? -哦
- Oh? - Oh.
是的 因为你和你的同学们的作品...
Yes, because What you and your classmates showed them,
怎么说呢…
it just wasn't...
他们觉得还不够好
It just wasn't good enough, according to them.
-是吗? -嗯
- Oh? - No.
所以我们拍的片子都很狗屎?
So everything we filmed was bad?
不 我觉得你们拍得很好
No, I think you've become really great at it.
你们拍摄的关于…
And What you've been filming,
你的寄养家庭打扫清洁的内容
of your foster family cleaning,
是一个很好的课堂视角
there's a class perspective there that's great.
顺便说一下
By the way, hey...
这让我想起了我丈夫罗兰的早期影片
It reminds me of my husband Roland's early films.
你想让他来拜访一下学校吗?
Would you like him to maybe visit the school?
他是一个影片制♥作♥人 他可以跟你们讲讲相关的内容
He's a filmmaker. He can tell you all about it.
听起来很棒吧?
Wouldn't that be something?
拜托 认真点 你想挨打吗?
Come on. Focus. Do you want to get hit or what?
来吧 一 二 太好了 加油
Come on. One, two. Great! Come on!
-快好了吗? -快了
- Are you done soon? - Soon.
请进
Come in!
-阿伊达
- Aida!
人♥民♥公敌2号♥
Public Enemy Number 2.
-想来点冰淇淋吗? -好呀
- Want some Ice cream? - Yeah.
-嗨 阿伊达 -嘿
- Hi, Aida. - Hey.
-那是什么? -一件礼物
- What's that? - A present.
-给你的? -女孩们…
- For you? - Girls...
是吗?
Yeah?
没必要失望 谁在乎他们说什么?
Don't let it get you down. Who cares what they say?
现在你们可以想拍什么就拍什么了
Now you can film whatever you want.
-拍你的影片 -继续拍
- Make your film. - Just keep filming.
-打委员会的脸 -好啊 爽到
- Be a pain in the council's ass. - Hell, yeah.
你知道我遇见妈妈之前她是做什么的吗?
Do you know what Mom did before I met her?
我能告诉她吗?她是伊斯坦布尔的记者
Can I tell her? She was a journalist in Istanbul.
-什么?真的吗? -伊斯坦布尔的一名记者
- What? Is that true? - A journalist in Istanbul.
-伊斯坦布尔的一名记者 -伊斯坦布尔最锋利的钢笔
- A journalist in Istanbul. - The sharpest pen in Istanbul.
伊斯坦布尔最锋利的钢笔
The sharpest pen in Istanbul.
不要笑…
Don't laugh...
许多人害怕她的作品
Many people were terrified of her writings.
政客 警♥察♥ 有时甚至是邻居百姓
The politicians, the police, sometimes even the neighbors.
你现在做的事情很重要
It's important, what you're doing.
展示真正的拉弗斯
Show the real Lafors!
看起来很不错 绝对好看到爆♥炸♥
This is looking great. It's going to be super.
-他在说什么? -不知道
- What's he saying? - No idea.
-注意白色的部分 -我很小心
- Watch the white parts. - I am being careful.
嘿
Hey!
-丽莎 -那个从斯德哥尔摩来的男人在叫
- Lisa! - The man from Stockholm is shouting.
-你能听到我吗? -他在说什么 罗兰?
- Can you hear me? - What's that, Roland?
你可以停下了
You can stop painting now!
现在光线很好