-要回家了 帕特里克?-嗯?
- Headed home, Patrik? - Huh?
要回家了?还回来吗?
Headed home? You coming back?
这周我来带孩子 所以我不能玩太疯
I've got the kids this week, so I'm taking it easy.
玩得开心吗?
Had fun?
你玩得开心吗?
Have you had fun?
彩票号♥码中奖号♥码是1970
It's lottery number 1970 - one thousand nine hundred seventy...
生手
维斯卡河曲折地穿过纺织帝国和西海岸
The Viskan stream snakes its way down to the textile empire and the west coast.
人们聚集在有急流的地方 利用这大自然的力量
Wherever there are rapids, people have gathered to harness this force of nature.
于是 工业城镇拉弗斯就建立了起来
And thus the industrial town of Lafors came to be.
拉弗斯人非常大胆
The people of Lafors have thick skin.
拉弗斯的牛仔们在处理热气腾腾的牛皮
Working these steaming cowhides are the cowboys of Lafors
他们生产的皮革质量极佳
who produce top-quality leather.
人们很容易把这里和蛮荒的西部联♥系♥起来
You'd be forgiven to think this was the wild west
但事实并非如此 拉弗斯的生活也同样令人兴奋
but it isn't, even if life in Lafors can be just as exciting.
五十多年前的瑞典
Sweden, little over 50 years ago.
几乎一半的人口是农民
Almost half the population are farmers.
工人们各司其职的大型工厂和进行大规模生产的缝纫工厂
A far cry from the factory, Where everyone worships at the altar of labor
在当时是无法想象的
and in the sewing factories, mass production is underway.
这些勤劳的工人配备有最先进的机器
These hard workers are assisted by top-of-the-line machines.
款式好 质量好 价格好 群众的力量是关键
Good fit, good quality, good price. It's the mass that does it.
人们说 拉弗斯依赖于皮革和纺织工业
They say Lafors depends on their leather and textile industry.
说得一点没错
You'd bet your life it does.
-阿伊达 你的脏衣服在哪里? -可能在浴室
- Aida, where is your dirty laundry? - Check the bathroom.
-那里没有 -那我就不知道了
- I've already checked there. - Then I don't know.
好 那么我们现在做什么呢?
OK... so what do we do now?
-那些看起来不错 -伊娃咖啡馆买♥♥的
- Those look good. - They're from Eva's caf¨¦.
太棒了
Fancy!
大家都拿到上次会议的议程了
Everyone has the agenda from the last meeting.
-你能给我来一杯吗? -当然
- Will you get me some, honey? - Of course.
能给我也来一杯吗 拉斯?我不想和木塞用一个杯子
Will you hand me a mug too, Lasse? I don't want to share Musse's Riga mug.
-它和里加的街道一样脏 -也算是致敬一下我们的镇子吧?
- It's as dirty as the streets of Riga. - Gotta represent our sister town?
-我希望你偶尔能洗一下 -从来不洗
- I hope you wash It occasionally. - Never.
现在有一件很重要的事情
This is what's happening. This is huge.
各位都知道 自二月以来 我们一直在…
As you know, since February we've been in continuous talks...
和一个德国平价超♥市♥进行商谈
with this German low-cost superstore...
-“超级比利” -对
- Superbilly. - Right.
还有……
And...
我们给他们提供了一个开店地址
we've offered them a solution for their establishment.
他们对地理位置非常满意 物流方便
They're very happy about the geographical location, logistically.
这里的地价对他们也很有吸引力
The land here is also very attractively priced for their purposes.
就是说 那家超♥市♥……
What this all means, is that the Town of Lafors...
-可能会… -你是认真的吗?
is one of two... - Are you serious?
开在拉弗斯镇
Possible establishment sites.
但我们有阿灵索斯这个对手
And we are up against... Alingsas.
瑞典西部西约塔兰省的一个自治市
那个“土豆镇”?
"Potato Town?"
这件事在数据上对就业有什么影响?
In terms of cold, hard numbers, what would this mean for jobs?
会有500个岗位
500 employees.
但它也会给承包商带来很多工作机会 等等
But it will also generate a lot of job opportunities for contractors and so on.
所以我们估计会有900到1,200个新岗位
So I think we estimated between 900 and 1,200 new jobs.
这可是个天文数字
It's an insane amount of jobs.
-太棒了 -我觉得可以
- Amazing. - Not bad at all.
我想各位都很清楚
I don't really need to tell you this,
这是一个千载难逢的机会
but this is a fantastic opportunity.
-我相信你们都知道 -当然
- I'm sure you all realize that. - Absolutely.
所以我们需要竭尽全力把它争取到手
So we really need to put our best foot forward here.
想尽一切办法
In every possible way.
一个月后 一个超级比利的代表团会来拜访我们
Because in a month's time, a delegation from Superbilly will come to visit us.
所以我们需要推销我们的城镇 让拉弗斯出名
So we need to sell our town, and put Lafors on the map.
怎么做?有什么好主意吗?
How do we do that? Any good ideas?
我们需要整一整我们的网站
We need to do something about our website.
这让我很烦 如果你在谷歌♥上搜索“拉弗斯”
This bugs me. When you google Lafors
首先出现的永远是《西部周末》的醉酒片段
all you get are a bunch of drunken clips from that Western weekend.
而我们的官网总是排在后面
Before our official website.
这件事我已经讲了一年了
I've been saying for a year we need to do something about that.
我们不能强迫人们去掉那些东西 我们没有那个权利
We can't force people to remove them. We have no legal right to.
我知道 但是你看过下面的评论吗?
I know, but have you seen the comments?
我们必须创造我们自己的城市形象 我们眼里的城市
We'll have to create our own image of our town. Our view of it.
我们可以制♥作♥自己的宣传影片
Let's make our own film.
很多城镇都这么做 看看这个
There are so many towns that do this. I'll show you.
没有什么地方比塔科普奇更漂亮了
Nowhere is as pretty as Tallkopinge..
我们的座右铭是“生活质量”
Our motto is quality of life.
带着你的家人去冒险 享受生活 在这里 在塔科普奇
Take your whole family on an adventure and enjoy life, here in Tallkopinge...
-奶牛 -是的
- A cow! - Yes...
但这部影片是不是有点……
But isn't this film a little too...
有点智障?
Isn't it kind of shitty?
这只是个例子 不一定非得是这样
It's an example. It doesn't have to be this.
-等一下 -我们需要更大胆些
- Hang on now... - We need to be much more daring.
我们要考虑到经济因素
There's an economic aspect to consider.
像这样的东西 我们需要花钱雇一个团队……
A thing like this, it costs money. We need to hire a...
我们的文体预算已经不够了
There's no money left in our arts and culture budget.
好吧…那我可能有个主意
OK, so... I might have an idea.
还剩30天
30 DAYS LEFT
我们先听听木塞的来意
We'll let Musse state the reason he's here.
我超高兴来到这里
I'm so darn happy to be here.
我有一个非常令人兴奋而且重大的问题要交给你们
I've got a pretty exciting, and pretty big, question for you guys.
就是…
And it's this...
在座的有谁想拯救我们的城镇?
Who here would like to save a community?
-这个提议太惊人了 -让我讲得再清楚些
- That's an amazing offer... - Let me fill you in a little bit.
你们可能一下子理解不了 但是…
This may be pretty hard for you guys to take in, but...
我们正在与一家德国的平价超♥市♥进行谈判
We're currently in talks with a German low-cost superstore.
也许 只是也许 他们会来这里开店
And maybe, just maybe, there's a chance they'll come here.
-乌拉里德里面那种超♥市♥吗? -是的 是的
- Like the superstore in Ullared? - Kind of, yes.
瑞典哈兰省法尔肯贝里市的一个城镇
会卖♥♥很多便宜的东西 像衣服 鞋子 袋子
Lots of cheap goods. Clothes, shoes, bags.
但是现在他们在我们和阿灵索斯之间抉择
But right now they're choosing between us and Alingsas.
而且我们特么不能把它让给阿灵索斯 对吗?
And darn it, we don't want Alingsas-is to get it, do we?
对吧?
- Right?
不然太糟糕了
Wouldn't that be just terrible?
所以我们需要你们帮忙制♥作♥一部关于拉弗斯的影片
So that's why we need your help to make a film about Lafors.
我们需要用新的影像展示拉弗斯的伟大之处
We need a new image that shows how great Lafors is.
对 而且你们可以放手去做
Right, and there is no limit to what you could do.
我是说 这是一个非常令人兴奋的项目
I mean, this is a super exciting project.
-你是让他们用手♥机♥去拍?-是的
- You said they'd use their phones? - Yes.
这是一个民♥主♥工具 一个展示你的愿景的机会
It's a democratic tool. A chance to showcase your vision.
去展示你的故事 还有你觉得有趣的事情
Your story. What you find interesting.
-这件事本身就是一种荣誉 -没错
- That In Itself Is an honor. - Exactly.
这里有那么多的故事 我不想限制你们的视野
There are so many stories out there. I don't want to limit your vision.
找到你想要讲述的故事 然后拍下来
Find the story you want tell, and just go for it.
超级比利
Superbilly!
我们该拍些什么呢?
What should we film?
这是戴娜和阿伊达的关于拉弗斯的影片
This is Dana and Aida's film about Lafors.
看 环角麋鹿 是拉弗斯的骄傲
Here it is, the roundabout elk. The pride of Lafors.
嗨 我们可以拍你吗?
Hi. May we film you?
什么…?
What...?
我们正在拍摄一部地方影片
We're shooting a local government film.
-你们想把我拍进去?-是的
- And you want me to be in it? - Yes!
-为什么? -因为你住在拉弗斯
- Why? - Because you live In Lafors.
-是的 我想每个人都对我们很重要
- Yeah, I suppose... - Everyone counts to us.
-你怎么穿这么帅? -你要去参加聚会吗?
- Why are you so fancy? - Are you off to a party?
-这是我的工作服
- These are my work clothes. - Oh.
你为什么有这么好的车?
Why do you have such a nice car?
你很有钱吗?
Are you rich?
这是拉弗斯喷泉
This is the Lafors fountain.
这里禁止倒洗碗水……
It is forbidden to pour dish soap...
真可爱
So cute!
很好 好了
Good! There we go!
你来大姨妈了吗?
Are you on your periods?
1973年是我们的全盛期 那时我们还会举办拉弗斯小龙虾派对
The 1973 was the heyday. Back then we had the Lafors crayfish party.
我们有像ABBA这样的大明星
We had big names like ABBA here.
瑞典著名乐队