Polly Prince-Feffer.
你不能爽约,你很想去耶
You can't cancel. You were so excited to go.
我知道...
l know, but--
我们很喜欢玻利维亚泥屋
HOSTESS: We fell in love with these funny Bolivian mud huts.
等一下 - 所以设计师...
POLLY: Hold on. HOSTESS: So our designer...
就采用接近的色系
used a similar color palette in here.
对不起,我在讲电♥话♥,小声点
Hi. l'm sorry, l'm on the phone. Would you Just please keep it....
你太太才刚回来...
Also, l feel weird going away for the weekend...
跟你一起度周末有点怪 - 你想太多了啦
POLLY: when your wife juSt came back. REUBEN: You're making this a big deal.
我说过我没有要跟她复合
REUBEN: I told you, I'm not getting back together with her.
你到底来不来嘛? - 我来啦
REUBEN: You're coming? POLLY: I'm coming.
好吧 - 可以了吗?
REUBEN: All right. POLLY: Okay?
拜了
REUBEN: Bye. POLLY: Bye.
袋鼠射手号♥
你很厉害,你是天生好手 - 棒呆了
LELAND: Good. You're a natural. POLLY: This is amazing!
老兄,前面有暴风雨吗?
Hey, Leland, are those storm clouds up ahead?
没有啦,只是毛毛雨,放心拉
No, we might get a light dusting. Nothing to write home about.
你确定你没事吗?
Are you sure you're all right?
我没事 我只是晕船
REUBEN: l'm okay. l don't think l have my sea legs yet.
马上就出来 - 好吧
REUBEN: l'll be out in a sec. POLLY: All right.
天啊
POLLY: Oh, God.
我知道我们交往没多久 不过我想...
l know we haven't been seeing each other long, but l feel like...
我们可以更进一步
it's time we take things to the next level...
我要你考虑跟我一起住
and l'd like you to consider moving in with me.
波 莉
风险
爱吃奇怪的食物
波莉对莉莎
低风险
波 莉
波 莉
波 莉
波 莉
波 莉
我们不如同居吧
Why don't we Just move in together?
风险评比
波莉对莉莎
代志有点大条
Oh, yeah, we're going to have ourselves a tussle.
你把来福装进袋子,你知道吗?
Rodolfo's in your toiletry kit. Did you know that?
你是不小心的吗?
Did you pack him, or did you....
这算什么?
What is this?
你为什么要估算我的风险?
Why am l in your computer on your Riskmaster thingy?
我可以解释
Okay, you know what? l can explain this.
这很有趣,我知道很多我的事
lt's fascinating, actually. l learned a lot about myself.
我没有前途、 我是怪胎 我也爱吃怪食物
l've learned that l have no career, l'm flaky, l like ethnic food.
请你听我解释
Would you let me explain?
莉莎回来后 我试着理出一个头绪
Lisa came back, and l've been trying to figure things out.
你得到什么结论? - 我们可以拥有未来
What are you figuring out? -Just about us, and our future.
你在说什么? 什么未来?
Future? What are you talking about? What future?
我们只是玩玩而已
Reuben, come on. This is a fling, you know?
你以为我们会结婚吗?
What, did you think we'd get married?
也许会呀
REUBEN: Whoa! Maybe.
我想先请你跟我同居
l was gonna ask you to move in with me first.
你要我搬到郊区? 你疯啦?
POLLY: You expect me to move to the suburbs? Are you insane?
怎么会? 这很平常呀 每个人都有人生规划
Why is that so crazy? People do that all the time.
结婚生子、 成家立业
They have kids, they make plans, they get married, they buy houses.
你才会这么做
That's you, Reuben. You do that.
我不是这样过生活
That's what you do. l don't live my life that way.
你没有规划也算是一种规划
ls your lack of a plan that different than my plan?
我才没有规划 - 你的人生规划是随心所欲
l don't have a plan. -You're on the non-plan plan.
我才不是咧 - 你是
l am not on a non-plan plan. -You are, too.
我没见过比你更怕承诺的人
l've never met anybody more afraid of commitment.
你当过小联♥合♥国♥代表耶
You were a senior delegate at the Model UN, Polly.
你到底在干嘛呀?
What the hell happened to you?
来吧,我才不怕你咧
Come on, you mother! You can do better than that!
我在过日子呀
l've been living my life, okay?
我交过的男友有好有坏
l've been in good relationships and in shitty ones.
我也常搬家,心情起起伏伏
And l've moved a lot and l've been happy and sad...
有时候也会孤单寂寞
and lonely and that's what l've been doing.
我总比某一个怪胎连吃颗坚果
Which is more than l can say for some freak...
都怕会得伊波拉病毒好多了
who thinks he'll get Ebola virus from a bowl of mixed nuts.
那些坚果沾了尿,这是常识耶
Those nuts have pee on them! lt's common sense.
拜托,那太扯了
Trust me, that is so far beyond common sense.
你不了解我的成长背景
REUBEN: You don't understand how l grew up.
我老妈害我怕这个怕那个
My mother made me afraid of everything.
那算什么,我爸有另一个家
Big deal, Reuben. My dad had a whole second family.
什么? - 他在长岛有另一个家
What? -Yeah, on Long lsland.
他有老婆小孩和一只黄金猎犬
A wife and kids and a golden retriever.
另一个家?
A second family?
是啊,你知道吗?
Whatever. Hey, you know what?
幸好我看到你的电脑
l'm glad l saw that. l am.
因为我会让你很好选择
Because l'm going to make this really easy for you, Reuben.
我一点都不想...
l have no interest...
结婚,也不想搬到郊区
in getting married and moving to the suburbs.
这对你很重要
And obviously that's really important to you.
所以你的人生规划很清楚
So here's what l think your new plan should be.
跟莉莎复合、 搬进新家
You should get back together with Lisa, move into your house...
继续过正常的生活
and move on with your life.
你们一定会幸福美满
And l think you guys will be really happy together.
老天爷
Oh, dear Lord.
连老天都帮不了你的忙
REUBEN: You're not making my Job any easier.
别这样,气象报告说天气很好
Come on, Reub. Weather report said sunny skies.
我是波莉
POLLY: [On recording] Hey, it'S Polly...Prince.
请留言或再打来,不打也行
Leave me a meSSage, or call back, or not.
随你便,拜了
You know, whatever. Okay, bye.
波莉,是我
Hey, Polly, it's me. Listen...
我想跟你谈谈,我很内疚
l'd like to talk to you, because l feel bad about what happened.
打我的手♥机♥
Give me a call on my cell phone.
航海不顾危险
范刘利伦
风险评估中…
不适合保险
不适合保险
不适合保险
不适合保险
喂 - 我是莉莎
REUBEN: Hello? LlSA: Hi. It'S LiSa.
新房♥子如何?
LlSA: So, how'S the houSe?
很棒
The house is great.
很大,不过很棒
lt's big, but, you know, great.
我等不及想去看看 你收到我的礼物吗?
LlSA: I can't wait to See it. Did you get the gift I Sent you?
收到了,谢谢
Yeah, l did. Thanks.
我很想见你
LlSA: I really want to See you.
不知道
REUBEN: l don't know, Lisa.
让我再想想看
Let me think about it.
地狱厨房♥社区中心
各位,请就座
M.C.: LadieS and gentlemen, take your SeatS.
“万世巨星” 即将开演
The premiere of Jesus Christ Superstar iS about to begin.
鲁冰花,你好吗?
Hey, Reuby Tuesday!
你好 - 你跑来干嘛?
Como eStaS? -What are you doing here?
我男友负责弹键盘
What else? Hector's playing keyboards in the band.
没想到你也爱听音乐剧
l didn't figure you a fan of musical theatre.
我朋友山迪有份演出
My friend Sandy Lyle is in the show.
你见到波莉吗?
Have you talked to Polly?
她很难过,你们吵了一大架
She was upset, bro. lt must've been some kind of fight.
是啊,我打给她她都不接
Yeah, l keep calling her and she won't pick up the phone.
我想明天过去找她
l don't know, l was thinking about maybe dropping by tomorrow.
太迟了,她两小时后就要走
lt's a bit too late, papi. She's leaving town in two hours.
什么?
What?
她要去哪儿?
Why? Where is she going?
不知道,她只跟我道别
l don't know. She said goodbye. That's it.
抱歉我迟到了 - 没关系
Hi, l'm sorry l'm late. -No, yeah. Hi.
这是莉莎 我的...太太
REUBEN: Hey, Javi, this is Lisa, my wife.
她老妈跟我说她回来了 你这么做是对的
Her mother told me she was back. You're doing the right thing here.
我并没有答应跟她复合 - 我好兴奋哦
Relax. l'm not promising anything. -lt's very exciting.
鲁宝
Reuben Feffer.
鲁宝,计划改变
STAN: Reuben, Stan. Change of plan.
范刘的评鉴会议改到四点
The meeting with Van Lew'S board and AFLAC haS moved to 4.;00.
四点? 我赶不到耶
4:00? l don't know if l can do that.
你在搞什么? 给我滚过来
STAN: what'S wrong with you? Get your aSS over here!
各位好,我是赖山迪...
SANDY: Good evening, folkS. I'm Sandy Lyle...
我有一个特别宣布
and I've got a very Special announcement.
电影精选列表