本
·斯蒂勒
詹妮弗
·安妮斯顿
遇
见
波 莉
我鲁宝,愿意娶你莉莎...
REUBEN: l, Reuben, take you, Lisa....
我鲁宝,愿意娶你莉莎为妻
l, Reuben, take you, Lisa, to be my lawfully wedded wife.
我愿意
l do.
罗丝,宴会厅布置得超美 - 谢了
Lois, the room looks beautiful. -Thanks.
我把蜡烛换成桌灯
The candles have been replaced by the mini-lamps you asked for.
很安全 - 你有没有杀菌呀?
LOlS: So no fire hazard. REUBEN: Great. Are these sanitized?
伴郎来也!
Reuben! The best man is in the house!
天哪 - 山迪,你没事吧?
LOlS: Oh, my God! REUBEN: Sandy, are you okay?
快拿冰块来,伴郎跌倒了
Jorge, ice. The best man went down.
舞池有够滑了
Dance floor's a Slip 'N Slide, dude.
我叫他们不要打蜡
l thought l told them not to wax this.
两成三的宾客是老人家 别害他们摔破屁♥股♥
23% of the guests are over 70. l don't want anyone breaking a hip.
放心拉,我会搞定的
Don't worry, l'm gonna take care of it.
我的专长是风险分♥析♥
l analyze risk for a living. lt's my Job to worry.
新郎倌儿,你就免烦恼啦
Let me do the worrying, because you got to get married.
我没事
l'm good.
第七桌的哈伯吃海鲜会过敏
You got my note that Harry Bard at table 7's allergic to seafood?
放心,他绝对不会吃到鱼
His chicken will go nowhere near the fish.
蛋糕就快装饰好了
We're putting the finishing touches on the cake.
棒呆了,莉莎一定会爱死了
This looks great. Lisa is gonna love it.
兄弟,来一点
Hit me, dude.
你演过YA片 “午餐俱乐部”
Aren't you that kid from Crocodile TearS?
没错,我是赖山迪
That's right. l'm Sandy Lyle.
我念高中时看过那部电影
l saw that movie in high school.
你吹风笛那场戏超爆笑
That bagpipe scene was the funniest shit.
我演得也很爽,要我签名吗?
We had a good time on that picture. Want an autograph?
不用了
No, thanks.
哇靠,我以为你早就挂了
lt's good to see you, man. l thought you died 15 years ago.
我没挂,我在演舞台剧
l'm very much alive. l've been stage-acting.
回到老本行 - 该闪了啦
Getting back to my roots. -We should--
娱乐新闻在拍我的专题报导
They're making an E! True Hollywood Story on me.
来消除谣言
That'll clear up questions.
他们真的要替你做节目?
They're really doing a show about your life?
是啊,他们派人跟拍我
l got a camera crew following me the next few weeks.
我一定会咸鱼翻身 - 棒呆了
lt's gonna be huge. -Cool!
鲁宝,莉莎下来了
Reuben! Two-minute warning. Lisa's on her way down.
谢了
Thanks.
鲁宝 - 啥?
SANDY: Look, Reuben. REUBEN: Yeah?
你是我...
l'm asking you this...
的死党我才会问你
because you're my oldest friend in the world.
因为咱们是死党 - 好吧,问吧
And l'm your wingman. -Okay. What?
你真的要定下来吗?
Are you sure you want to do this?
我心中毫无疑问
Sandy, there's not a doubt in my mind.
好吗?
Okay?
她是我的真命天女 我们彼此相爱
l found the perfect woman. We're totally in love.
我的人生都照规划进行
My life's working out Just like l planned.
那就去娶她吧
Let's go get married.
新婚快乐
MALE GUEST: Mazel tov!
给它亲下去吧
Go on. Kiss each other.
大家笑一个
Big smile, everyone!
大家相亲相爱
Come on, you love each other.
阿嬷,笑一个
Smile, Grandma.
开心点
Having fun.
我是殷史丹,鲁宝的老板
Hello, everybody. I'm Stan IndurSky, Reuben'S boSS.
谢谢,你们真好
Thank you. You're very kind.
小鲁不爱老王卖♥♥瓜自卖♥♥自夸
Now Reub'S not the Sort of fellow to brag about hiS own SucceSS...
所以我要替他说好话
So I'm going to do it for him.
这个有为青年...
The fact iS thiS young man here...
是保险业界...
iS the beSt riSk aSSeSSment expert...
最顶尖的风险分♥析♥专家
in thiS whole meshugaas we call the inSurance buSineSS.
两位,你们生了一个好儿子
Irving, Vivian, you've raiSed a wonderful Son.
请大家为他们鼓掌
Let'S hear it for him.
鲁宝、 莉莎,我只想说
Reuben, LiSa, let me juSt Say...
你们的婚姻会长长久久
that I would inSure your marriage any day of the week.
恭喜了
Mazel, you two. Good thingS.
莉莎,女人不该让男人太累
And, LiSa, don't tire him out too bad on the honeymoon.
他还得回来上班
I need thiS kid freSh when he getS back.
祝你们永浴爱河
Mazel! Good thingS.
我这辈子...
You know, the truth iS...
一直在等待这一刻
I've been waiting for thiS day my entire life.
四年半前...
About four-and-a-half yearS ago...
我认识柯莉莎这位房♥屋仲介...
I met a real-eState agent named LiSa Kramer...
她带我看一间公♥寓♥...
who Showed me an apartment, which I rented...
我为了跟她约会就租下来...
juSt So She'd go out with me.
我给他打了折 - 没有多少,她手下不留情
I gave him a good price. -Not good enough. She'S a killer.
说真的...
No, SeriouSly...
交往一个月后我就认定是她了
after about a month of dating, I knew She waS the one.
我好高兴...
And I couldn't be happier...
我这一生梦寐以求...
that on thiS day that I've been dreaming about for So long...
站在我身旁的良伴就是你
the woman I'm Standing next to iS you.
m 0 0 l 100 0 100 30 0 30
圣巴特机场
天哪
LlSA: Oh, my goodness!
你看 - 我鞋子不见了
REUBEN: Look at this place! LlSA: l lost my shoe!
好美哦 - 真美
So pretty! -lt's beautiful.
什么?
What?
你的瘀青还好吧? - 没事
How's your bruise? -lt's okay.
只是有点酸痛
You know, it's a little sore.
他们不该让...
REUBEN: They really should tell you...
大蜥蜴到处乱爬
if they let Komodo dragons run around the hotel.
是啊
Really.
这一栋怎样? - 我看看
How about this one? -Let's see.
全新装潢、 三房♥独栋豪♥宅♥
''Recently renovated colonial in Montclair, three-bedroom....''
老公,我们上网看过这栋房♥子
Sweetie, we took a virtual tour of this one on the lnternet.
它很完美,只是太贵了点
lt was perfect, but Just a little pricey.
对哦,没错
Oh, right. That's right.
反正一定被买♥♥走了
lt's probably off the market anyway.
你怎么知道? - 因为买♥♥主是我
Why do you say that? -Because l bought it.
什么?
You what?
我买♥♥下来了
l bought it!
我不信,你不会这么冲动
LlSA: Reuben, l'm in shock. You don't do things like that.
你喜欢那栋房♥子呀 - 没错,可是...
REUBEN: You love it, right? LlSA: l do, but, Reuby--
我们有房♥子了 - 天哪,我们有房♥子了
We have a house! -Oh, my God, we have a house! Honey!
嗨
[French accent] Hi. Hello.
两位好不好?
How's it going?
好得不得了,谢谢
lt's going great. Thank you.
两位刚来...
l see you gang are new to the island...
我想认识你们
l want to come have a meet with you.
给你们看我的船,就在那里
l show you my boat. That is my boat there on the sandbar.
它真的很...大
lt's very...big.
是呀,很大一支
Yeah, it's pretty good size.
听我讲,你们想潜水吗?
So, tell me true, are you guys for scuba?
你说什么?
What does that mean?
我是圣巴特岛的潜水王
l'm the unofficial scuba king of St. Barts.
你们想潜水就到我的船上来...
So if you're for scuba, l take you out on the boat...
我带你们看珊瑚、 开潜水派对
l show you the coral reef and we have like a scuba party.
棒呆了,可惜我们没潜水执照 多谢你的好意了
That sounds great, but we're not certified, so we'll have to pass.
无问题啦
That is no biggie. l get you resort-certified...
只要两点钟就搞定
couple of hours.
我一直想学潜水 - 是吗?
LlSA: l've always wanted to try it. REUBEN: Yeah?
我系阿贤啦,你们叫什么?
Good. My name is Claude. What is you guys' name?
我叫鲁宝,这是内人莉莎
My name is Reuben. This is my wife, Lisa.
我这下午都在
CLAUDE: l am here all afternoon.
鲁宝逊、 莉莎,正点
All right, au revoir, Reuben, Lisa. Solid.
正点
Solid.
哈罗,你们好
CLAUDE: Hi. Hello. How's it going?
鲁宝! 莉莎!
Reuben! Lisa!
嗨 - 嗨
电影精选列表