What are you doing here?
吃晚饭呀
We're having an early supper.
我带你♥爸♥尝新口味
l wanted your father to try new cuisines.
现在才下午三点耶
lt's only 3:00.
避过晚餐人潮有罪吗?
lt's a crime to beat the dinner crowds?
这位小姐是... - 她是波莉
VlVlAN: Who is this young woman.... REUBEN: This is Polly Prince.
这是我爸妈 艾温跟惠雯
Polly, theSe are my parentS, Irving and Vivian Feffer.
幸会了 - 你好
lt's so good meeting you. -How are you?
你竟然吃印度菜,你最怕辣了
l can't believe you're eating lndian. You hate spicy food.
才没有
REUBEN: No, l don't.
我要...我要问一下...
Well, l'm going to.... l'm going to ask....
我要请这位原住民...
l'm going to ask this nice Native American man...
找大桌子
to get us a bigger table.
他们是印度人,直说无妨
They're lndian. You can call them lndian. lt's okay.
大桌子,拜托 四人,多谢
VlVlAN: Hi. Need big table, please. Four people. Many thanks.
好呗
Okay.
你们是怎么认识的?
VlVlAN: Now, how do you kids know each other?
我们是国中同学 都当过小联♥合♥国♥代表
We went to middle school together. We were both in the Model UN.
你还在政♥府♥机关做事吗?
You still work in government, honey?
没有啦,我是女服务生
No. l'm a waitress.
她也在写童书
She's also writing a children's book.
那很好呀
Oh, very nice.
你猜不到我昨天碰到谁
You'll never gueSS who I ran into yeSterday.
谁? - 莉莎的老妈
REUBEN: Who? VlVlAN: Lisa's mother.
那敢情好
REUBEN: That's good.
爸,你试过吗? 这叫什么?
Dad, did you try this.... What's this called?
葫芦巴豆 - 你试过吗?
Saag. -Saag. Did you try this?
莉莎在圣巴特岛过得不错...
Apparently, Lisa's doing wonderfully down there in St. Barts...
她在推销度假小屋
selling villas, happy.
那真好
That's good for her.
莉莎是谁? - 不重要
POLLY: Now, who's Lisa? REUBEN: Not important.
莉莎是鲁宝的老婆
Lisa is Reuben's wife.
她在度蜜月时跟男人跑掉
She left him for another man on their honeymoon.
买♥♥单,我要买♥♥单
Are we ready for the check? l think we'll take the check.
干嘛?
What?
你♥爸♥的人很不错 - 是啊,他的话很少
Well, your dad seems really nice. -Yes, a man of few words.
我本来要跟你说莉莎的事
l Just want you to know, l was going to tell you about Lisa. l Just....
我只是觉得很丢脸
l was embarrassed and l....
我想我们这么久没见面
l guess because l hadn't seen you for so long--
没关系,我能理解
lt's so okay. l understand.
我真是猪头,我早该告诉你
l was an idiot. l should've told you the truth from the start.
我并没有生气
Really, l'm not upset.
这是什么时候的事? - 两星期前
But when did this happen? -Two weeks ago.
两星期前?
Two weeks ago?
天哪,你还好吧?
Oh, my God! Are you okay?
我是很震惊啦
Well, it was a pretty big shock.
我撞见莉莎跟...
l walked in on her, on Lisa with...
一个潜水教练在嘿♥咻♥
a scuba instructor on the first day of our honeymoon.
他们还穿着蛙鞋
They were still wearing their flippers. Anyway....
我想说...
POLLY: l mean....
鲁宝,我是波莉
POLLY: [On answering machine] Hey, Reuben, it'S Polly...Prince.
我不知道你今晚有没有空
I don't know if you have any planS tonight...
有空的话九点到甘沃街37号♥
but if not, you Should Swing by 37 GanSevort Street around 9.;00...
你有空才来,没什么啦
if you can make it. You know, it'S no big deal.
也许会很好玩,你考虑一下
But it could be fun, So, you know, think about it.
好吧
Okay, So...
待会见罗
I'll See you later.
你不来也没关系啦
Or not. I mean, either way.
你要来最好穿轻便的鞋子
Oh, if you do come, you Should wear comfortable ShoeS.
如果你来的话,不过不用勉强
That iS, if you come, which you totally don't have to.
搞不好我也不会去
I mean, I might not even be there.
你能来我好高兴哦
l am so glad that you came.
我听你的话穿了球鞋
l wore comfortable shoes like you said.
我们要干嘛?
So, what are we doing?
惨了
Oh, crap.
拉 丁
m 0 0 l 40 -10 40 0 0 10
天 堂
这地方很隐密
POLLY: This place is a total secret.
这是全纽约最赞的地下舞厅
lt's the best underground salsa club in New York.
我不太会跳舞 - 很简单啦
l'm not really a big dancer. -lt's easier than it looks.
很好,跟着节奏跳 - 很好
POLLY: Feel it in your legs. REUBEN: All right.
对不起
REUBEN: Sorry.
试着别踩到我的脚
lt's okay. Just step on my feet a little less than that.
一边去
FEMALE SlNGER: work it!
你跳得好赞哦 - 阿威
Looking good, Pollyanna. -Hey, Javi.
够了啦 这是我朋友鲁宝
Oh, you should stop that. This is my friend Reuben.
这是阿威
This is Javi.
我能跟这位美女共舞吗?
Mind if l dance with the beautiful lady?
请便 - 谢了,老兄
l guess not. -Thanks, man.
我要走了 - 真的吗?
REUBEN: l think l might take off. POLLY: Really?
你玩得不开心吗?
Are you having a bad time?
没有啦,我只是不爱跳黏巴达
No, l'm Just not into this whole dirty dancing thing.
什么黏巴达?
What do you mean, ''dirty dancing''?
我明白啦,你跟西班牙佬很配
l saw that movie. l know that's what you and that Spaniard were doing.
等等,他是古巴人
Wait a minute. First of all, he's Cuban.
这也不是黏巴达,这是骚莎舞
And that wasn't dirty dancing, that was Just salsa.
其实我不是那种...
Okay, l'm Just really, truthfully not the kind of guy...
爱跳舞的人
that's ever gonna be into these kind of clubs--
那么你说...
Okay, Reuben, then...
你是哪种人?
tell me, what kind of guy are you?
我是哪种人? 什么意思?
What kind of guy am l? What do you mean?
你一直都没跟我说老实话
Up until now, you haven't exactly been the portrait of honesty.
从实招来,你是什么样的人?
So Just come clean, okay? Just tell me who you are.
我不爱吃辣 - 我就知道
l hate spicy food. -l knew it!
我超怕吃辣,我有IBS症
l don't like it at all. l have a mild case of lBS and--
什么东东呀? - 激躁性肠胃症候群
What's that? -lrritable bowel syndrome.
什么? - 激躁性肠胃症候群
What? -lrritable bowel syndrome.
听起来很糟,还有咧?
Oh, God. That's terrible. What else?
我是风险分♥析♥专家
The thing is, l assess risk for a living.
我有百分之零点一三的机率 会被车撞到...
So l know l have a 0.013% chance of being hit by a car...
四万六千分之一的机率...
on my way home, or a 1 in 46,000 chance...
会掉进捷运铁轨 - 真的假的?
of falling through a subway grate. -Really?
我为了避免任何风险
l manage that risk by avoiding danger, having a plan...
事先规划人生的每一个细节
and knowing my next move.
我猜你不是这样过活
And l guess you don't live your life that way--
我是跟你不太一样
No, l do it a little differently.
那也很棒,只是我不是舞王
Which is great, but l'm not gonna ever be a dirty dancer...
我也不像你敢用手吃饭
and l don't eat food with my hands...
我喜欢你...
and l really like you...
但我们不会有结果
but l Just don't think this is gonna work out.
我得去尿尿 - 好
POLLY: l Just have to go pee. REUBEN: Okay.
开玩笑啦
POLLY: Just kidding!
很好笑
Funny.
嗨
Hi.
你打我屁屁吗?
Did you Just spank me?
没有呀
No! l don't....
真的吗? 你好像拍了我一下
Are you sure? Because it felt like you Just swatted me.
我只是手腕有点紧
No, l have a little crick in my wrist.
刚才我只是甩一甩手 你有没有听到?
You felt that, l was Just.... Do you hear that?
真的? - 听到没?
Really? -Yeah, you hear that?
现在好了
Well, l got it out.
哇塞,我爽毙了
REUBEN: [Thinking to self] wow. ThiS iS incredible.
我的天呀
Oh, man.
爽到不行了
Oh, God. Oh, yeah.
不行,你不能漏气
Oh, no! No, you can't be done yet.
专心点
Come on, Reuben, focuS.
你至少要撑5分钟
You have to laSt at leaSt five minuteS here.
剩下4分27秒、 26、 25
Four minuteS, twenty-Seven, twenty-Six, twenty-five.
2分20秒、 19、 18、 17
Two minuteS, twenty, nineteen, eighteen, Seventeen.
你可以的 55、 54、 53、 52...天啊
Come on, you can do it. 55, 54, 53, 52, 51, oh, God!
50秒!
Fifty!
电影精选列表