我跟你在一起就浑身不舒服
Since we've been together, l've felt more uncomfortable...
我觉得很糗,甚至生重病
out of place, embarrassed and Just physically sick...
把自己搞得很惨
than in my entire life.
但是我却熬了过来...
But I couldn't have gone through all that...
我在48天内狂吐了19次...
l couldn't have thrown up 19 times in 48 days...
如果我不爱你就撑不下去
if l wasn't in love with you.
也许我们只是玩玩而已
Maybe you're right. Maybe this is Just a fling.
但是如果你现在就走...
But if you get on that plane and go to Cincinnati or Tanzania...
不管到什么地方 你永远不知道我们有没有未来
or wherever, we'll never know if it could've been more.
不要,不要这样
POLLY: Oh, no.
鲁宝
POLLY: Oh, Reuben.
拜托别吃下去
Please don't eat those.
不要吧
POLLY: No, really.
我不要你走
l don't want you to go away.
我不会跟你结婚 - 我也不想结婚
l'm not going to marry you. -l don't want to get married.
我只想跟你吃顿饭
l Just want to take you to dinner.
在这礼拜之内
Sometime this week.
我能挑餐馆吗?
Can l pick the place?
正点
CLAUDE: Solid!
对不起哦,哈罗
Excuse me. Hi. Hello.
你们刚来,我想认识认识...
l see you two are new to the island. l want to come have a meet....
我地老天爷,鲁宝
Oh, my stars and stripe, Reuben!
我不敢相信是你
Oh, my God, I cannot believe it iS you.
这是波莉 - 嗨,我是阿贤
This is Polly. -Hi, Polly. l am Claude.
嗨
Wow, hi.
你好吗?
So, how's it going?
说真的,我不是很好
ln truth, it has been a little bit tough noogies for me.
莉莎真的伤了我的心
Lisa, she broke my heart.
很遗憾 - 这就是命
l'm sorry to hear that. -That is life.
你要学河马一样乐观
Well, you have to be like the hippo.
是啊,像河马一样
Exactly. Like the hippo.
让我猜,你又来度蜜月?
So, let me guess. You are here on honeymoon again?
这是你潜水某? - 不是,我们只是来度假
CLAUDE: This is your beautiful bride? REUBEN: No, we're Just hanging out.
我们不只是朋友啦 - 我只是说我们没结婚
lt's more serious than that. -l'm Just saying we're not married.
没错,不过并不是没可能
Right. Definitely not married. But it's possible.
是有可能
lt is possible.
只是我们要一步一步慢慢来
We're taking things step by step, seeing how they work out.
我不是很明白你们在讲什么
l don't really understand what you're talking about...
不过你们想潜水吗?
but any chance you're for scuba today?
我们是想潜水
You know what, actually we are for scuba.
是真的假的? - 当然是真的罗
No way, Jose! -Yes way, Jose!
不过我们要跟那家伙去
But, we're going out with that guy.
袋鼠射手之子号♥
利伦,我们马上来
we'll be out there in a minute!
只要你们爱潜水我就欢喜
You know what? As long as you're for scuba, l am happy.
好体帖
Oh, that's sweet.
拜了,好朋友
So, au revoir, my good friend.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything, Claude.
很高兴又见到你 拜了,波莉
lt's good to see you again. Good-bye, Polly.
幸会了,阿贤 - 彼此彼此
POLLY: Nice to meet you, Claude. CLAUDE: You, as well.
好了吗? - 上吧
So you're ready? -Let's do it!
电影精选列表