50? 好耶! 50!
Fifty? Yeah!
十五
Fifty! Woo!
得分啦
SANDY: Let it rain!
我搞不好会跟她结婚
l think l might end up marrying this woman.
你跟她睡了一晚就知道?
SANDY: Really? After one night?
你有没有打她屁屁?
Did you spank her?
有呀,她不太喜欢
Yeah, l tried, but l don't think she liked it.
是啊,有些女人会不爽
Yeah, some women find it offensive.
好样的
Iceman!
我不是可怜他才跟他上♥床♥
POLLY: l did not sleep with him out of charity.
你知道他被老婆甩了...
You weren't interested till you found out...
才开始哈他
his wife boned a guy on their honeymoon.
才没有,他是心地善良的好人
That's not it. He is a kind, decent, solid guy.
我没跟这种人交往过
l've never been with anybody like that.
你是可怜他才上他
Still sounds like a charity boning.
你非得用这么粗俗的字眼吗?
Do you have to use the word ''bone'' every time?
你本来就是上他嘛
l use it when it's appropriate.
你听过男人高♥潮♥会喊50吗? - 有啊
Ever heard of a guy shouting out ''fifty'' when he orgasmed? -Yeah. -Yeah?
靠枕要放在这个柜子
Okay, so throw pillows go in this cabinet here.
你不拿来用吗?
You don't sleep on these?
这些是用来摆好看的
No, they're decorative.
给谁看呀? - 什么意思?
For who? -What do you mean?
只有你看得到,你却不拿来用
You're the only one who sees them, but you don't sleep on them.
你每天还要把它们放进柜子
You take them off the bed, put them in a box...
我搞不懂这有什么道理
take them out, put them.... l Just don't understand the point.
莉莎觉得这样看起来很美
l don't know. Lisa thought they looked nice.
原来如此
l see.
这没什么啦,只是好看而已
l don't see what the big deal is. They make the bed look nice.
你在干嘛? 那是鹅绒枕耶
What are you doing? That's goose down.
我在让你解脱
l'm liberating you.
试试看 - 我才不要试
Try it. -No, l'm not going to--
刺一下,试试看
Just one stab. Come on, see how you feel.
太扯了 - 一点也不扯
This is ridiculous. -lt's not ridiculous.
拿刀刺枕头...
lt's not like driving a knife into a pillow...
才不会让我...
is suddenly going to make me feel....
这感觉超爽的
Wow. That feels really good.
对吧?
POLLY: Right?
我就说吧 - 你说的对
What did l tell you? -You're right.
大枕头
Come on, bigger one!
这些玩意有什么用? - 没有用
REUBEN: What's the point of these things? POLLY: No point.
蠢到极点
Stupid.
难道我在开民宿吗? - 才不是
Am l running a bed-and-breakfast? -Not anymore.
你知道我花几分钟...
Know how many minutes l spend...
收放靠枕? - 几分钟?
REUBEN: getting them on and off? POLLY: How many?
早晚各四分钟,共八分钟
Four in the morning, four at night. Eight minutes.
一周56分钟、 一年有两天
Fifty-six minutes a week, two days a year...
都是在床上收放靠枕
spent putting pillows on and off a stupid bed!
喂
Whoa!
停,你刺到床垫了
Wait, you hit mattress.
我得走了,我快迟到了
You know what? l really got to go. l'm late. Shoot!
你又把钥匙搞丢了?
REUBEN: what'S wrong? LoSe your keyS?
没啦,只是找不到而已
No, they're Just not where l left them before.
用我送你的搜寻器
REUBEN: why not uSe that key-finder I bought you?
不用啦 - 很有用哦
POLLY: l don't... REUBEN: I think it could help.
我才不需要咧
...need the stupid key-finder!
好吧,我要到舞厅找你
REUBEN: All right. Anyway, I waS thinking I'd come meet you.
真的吗? 我以为你讨厌黏巴达舞厅
Really? l thought you hated dirty dancing clubs.
没啦,我喜欢看你跳舞
REUBEN: It'S juSt SalSa. It'll be fun. I'll watch.
那是什么声音? - 没什么
REUBEN: what'S that noiSe? POLLY: Nothing.
你在用搜寻器,对吧? - 才不是咧
REUBEN: It'S the key-finder, iSn't it? POLLY: lt's so not the key-finder.
才怪 - 不是啦,待会见
REUBEN: YeS, it iS! POLLY: lt's not. l'll see you later. Bye.
怎么会咧?
How?
鲁冰花,你好吗? - 挺不错的
Reuby Tuesday, como eStaS? -Doing all right.
老实说,我超不爽的
You know what? Actually, me no eStaS too good, Javier.
别招惹波莉,去找别人跳舞
l want you to stay away from Polly. Find yourself another dance partner.
为什么?
Why? -''Why?''
为什么? 因为我跟她是一对,我在泡她
Because she and l are a couple. Yeah, we're dating.
我才不会让你这个骚莎舞王
And I'm not going to let Some big-Shot SalSa king...
用你火♥辣♥的热舞跟帅气的脸孔
sweep in, with your mambo moves and your Erik Estrada look...
把她给抢走 因为我不会让这种事再发生
and take her away. That's happened before, and it won't again--
我是同志啦 - 我才不管...什么?
Reuben, l am gay. -l don't care what you.... What?
我是同性恋
l'm homosexual.
我男友是乐团的键盘手
My boyfriend, Hector, plays the keyboards in the house band.
你可以教我跳舞吗?
You think maybe you could give me some salsa lessons?
你不喜欢 - 并没有,只是...
You hated it. -No, l don't. lt's Just....
这对儿童来说太血腥了
lt's very graphic for a children's book.
就拿这一篇来说
You know? Like this one...
“一个断手的小男孩” - 这故事有一个教训
''The boy with a nub for an arm.'' -That one has a moral.
教小孩子玩鞭炮要小心
To teach kids to be careful when they're playing with fireworks.
我觉得你画得很棒 尤其是这一张
Right, and l think it's brilliant, by the way, seriously.
烟火 你画出他的痛苦和恐惧
l mean, you really convey...
我也超爱那只小狗
the pain and the fear, and I love the little doggy, too.
不过...我不是在批评你哦
But, and l don't mean this in a bad way...
说吧
Right.
你到底在想什么呀?
...Just what were you thinking?
我把缺点跟优点输入电脑
l put all the risks and rewards into the program...
帮助我做出最后的建议
which helps me finalize my recommendations--
范刘利伦,定点跳伞
POLLY: ''Leland Van Lew. BASE Jumping.''
这超好玩的,应该是优点呀
That's supposed to be so much fun! That should be on the rewards side.
这是人类从事最危险的活动
lt's one of the most dangerous activities a human being can do.
真的吗? - 是的
Really? -Yeah.
你试过吗?
Have you done it?
从高楼大厦跳下去?
Have l parachuted off the top of a building?
没有
No.
没有? 那你怎么知道危不危险?
So how do you know what it's like?
我不知道
l don't.
有意思
lnteresting.
你还要韩国烤肉吗?
Would you like some more bulgogi?
好啊,很好吃
Sure, thanks. l actually like this.
真的吗? - 超好吃的
POLLY: You do? REUBEN: lt's good.
这身打扮很帅
LELAND: Now you look like a pro.
合身吗? - 很合身
How's that shirt fit? -lt's fine.
我们就站着聊聊吧
l thought maybe we could Just sit and talk.
我不太会打回力球
l'm not a big racquetball player--
别紧张,只是玩玩而已
No worries. We'll have a few giggles.
我分♥析♥过你的数据
l've been running the numbers.
老实说,你的风险很高
And l got to say, things don't look good from our end.
可恶 - 天啊
LELAND: Bollocks! REUBEN: Jesus!
不只是因为定点跳伞
Please, Leland, l mean, it's not Just the BASE Jumping.
还有高山滑雪 高速滑板车、 与鲨鱼共游
lt's the heli-skiing, volcano-luging, shark-diving.
重点是你不改变你的生活方式...
Bottom line is, unless you drastically alter your lifestyle...
我们就不能替你保险 - 我找你有一个原因
we won't be able to insure you. -Reuben, l came to you for a reason.
我听说你比一般人更有想像力
l was told you had more imagination than other blokes in the big firms.
你不只是分♥析♥一个人的数据
That you analyze the man and not Just the numbers.
我猜我看错你了
l guess l was wrong.
你在用激将法吗?
Are you trying to manipulate me?
当然罗,我想保住我的公♥司♥
Of course l am. But l want to hold on to me company.
这样好了
I'll tell you what.
月底我会去楠塔基特
l'll be in Nantucket at the end of the month.
你不如跟我上袋鼠号♥玩玩
Come up and be my gueSt aboard The 'Roo Shooter.
什么? - 我的帆船
REUBEN: Aboard what? LELAND: My sailboat.
你跟我航海,多认识认识我
l'll take you for a sail, give you a chance to know me.
你就知道我这人有多安全
By the end of the weekend, you'll know what a safe bet l am.
老兄,你的嘴巴在流血
You know what? You're bleeding pretty bad.
我好像吞了一颗牙齿
l think l've swallowed a tooth.
没有,在这儿
No. Got it.
你发球
Your Serve.
我跟他说我们不能替他保险
REUBEN: l tell Leland we can't insure him.
他却邀我到楠塔基特...
He responds by inviting me to Nantucket...
参加死神航海比赛
for some Death Race Sailing Challenge.
电影精选列表