l must have done something wrong
才会有这种下场
for this to happen to me.
你没做错什么
You've done nothing wrong, Stefen.
你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
我爱你
l love you.
我们都爱你
We love you.
你妈妈很替你自豪
Your mother was always proud of you.
我知道你很难过
l know you're hurt.
没关系 我明白的
lt's okay. l understand.
我爱你 也为你自豪
l love you and l'm proud of you.
爸爸 对不起
Papa, l'm sorry.
我从未如此为你自豪
l'm never prouder of you than right now.
♪ There's so many things
to think about
♪ And you need advice
♪ l don't need to tell you which way is down
♪ The lights can make you dizzy
♪ Get you trampled on the ground
♪ I don't want to go down. . . ♪
碰一下 借我点运气
How about a touch for luck?
好
Yeah.
大家 注意一下
Can l have your attention, everybody?
我们一起举杯 敬维尼萨尔伍西
l'd like to propose a toast to Vinnie Salvucci.
敬维尼萨尔伍西
To the Vuch.
敬维尼萨尔伍西
To the Vuch !
是男孩还是女孩
What's it going to be, a boy or a girl?
女孩 男孩
Girl. A boy.
♪ He's got a lot of people partying
♪ Come on, it's just another Tuesday night
♪ Maybe something bIack and white
♪ l won't joke
♪ When she passes by me now
我要去西佛吉尼亚洲了
l'm going to West Virginia! l'm going to West Virginia!
太好了 他总想着去那的
Good for him. He always wanted to go there.
来 我敬你一杯
Shadow, here's to West Virginia.
敬你的
Here's to it.
你是去南加州吧
And S. C. , right, Bri?
斯蒂芬 我都要做爸爸了
Stef, man, l'm going to have a kid.
这比上大学重要多了
That's more important than any damn college.
我得到自己想要的了 真的
l got what l want. l really did.
我得到自己想要的
l got what l want.
♪ Can't you look me in the eye
♪ You won't taIk
♪ You really look wonderful
♪ Mr. Popularity goes by. . . ♪
你还好吗 翠西
How you doing, Trace?
你是今晚第18个碰我肚子的人
You're the 1 8th person that's touched my stomach tonight.
♪ Hold me close to you. . . ♪
工作 什么工作
A job? What job?
是跟拆迁公♥司♥一起
lt's with this demolition company
要做三个星期
for the next three weekends.
做什么的
Doing what?
你知道那个旧窑炉吧
You know that old blast furnace?
我要把那东西拆掉
l'm tearing that piece of shit apart.
我爸爸在那里干了14. 15年
My father worked there 1 4, 1 5 years.
到了第五天 感谢上帝
On the fifth day, thank you, God,
他创造了拉拉队 阿门
he created cheerleaders. Ah, amen.
他还命令他们要穿短裙 还要翻跟斗
And commanded they wear short skirts and do cartwheels.
这简直太棒了
And that was very good !
真的是很棒
l mean, that was pretty good.
到了第六天
On the sixth day,
他创造了橄榄球队员
he created the football player.
然后
And,
粉丝们花钱去看他们受伤
fans paid money to watch them hurt.
这也很棒
And that was good.
到了第七天
And on the seventh day,
他们都玩起了橄榄球
they all played football.
62号♥怪物
62 stack monster!
准备 攻击
Ready, break!
他在台柜呢
He's at the counter.
我知道
l know.
尼克森太太 打扰了
Mrs. Nickerson, excuse me.
我只是想告诉你 我知道有些迟了
l just want to tell you, l know it's a little late.
不过我得替自己辩解
l have to say this for my own sake.
他们捣乱你家时 我在场的
l was there the night your house got messed up.
我为此感到抱歉
l'm sorry it happened.
斯蒂芬
Hey, Djordjevic!
我有话跟你说
Djordevic, l'd like to talk to you.
我有话跟你说
l'd like to talk!
我们没什么可说的
We got nothing to talk about.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我去哪
Where am l going? Yeah.
无处可去
No place, man.
有人要去西佛吉尼亚了
Shadow, he's going to West Virginia.
他今晚收到消息了
He found out tonight.
坦克要去福尔曼了
Tank's going to Furman.
而你也要去加州大♥波♥莫纳分校了
And you're going to Cal Poly.
还有茅斯. . .
And Mouse. . .
茅斯要上大学了 他还能玩橄榄球
Mouse is going to college. He's gonna play ball.
我只能待在这里 你知道的
l'm just going to hang out here. l dunno. You know. . .
尼克森 你对我说谎了
Hey, Nickerson, you lied about me.
你还抵♥制♥我
You blackballed me.
你记得吗 团结一致
"Together. "Remember that?
“团结 团结”
Together! Together! Together!
现在听起来就是废话
That was all just bullshit.
什么
What?
你胡话连篇
You're full of shit.
你就坐在这里 决定给谁奖学金
You sit there, scholarship here, none there.
谁去谁留
He goes. He stays.
谁给你这权利的
Who in the hell gave you that power?
你只不过是个教练
You're just a high school football coach.
我想说. .
l mean. . .
我也不知道
l don't know.
我不清楚
What. . . What. . . l don't know.
知道吗 尼克森
You know, Nickerson?
你不是上帝
You are not God ! Huh?
你只不过是个老师
You are just a typing teacher.
乔尔杰维奇先生 丽莎
Mr. Djordjevic. Hello, Lisa.
格雷格 丽莎
Hi, Greg. Hey, Lisa.
见到你真好
lt's so good to see you.
你干得很卖♥♥力嘛
You've been working hard.
你在忙什么
What have you been up to, huh?
你来这里干嘛
Lisa, what's he doing here?
他一直在找你
He's been looking for you.
我带他来找你
l brought him here.
你为什么不跟他谈谈
Why don't you just talk to him?
跟他谈谈吧
Just talk to him, huh?
格雷格
Hi, Greg.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
还行
Okay.
乔尔杰维奇
Djordjevic.
我是来道歉的
l've come to apologize.
为我所做的事感到抱歉
l'm sorry about what l did,
我错了
you know, uh, and l was wrong.
我很抱歉
l'm sorry.
我希望你接受这全额奖学金到加州大♥波♥莫纳分校加入橄榄球队
l'd like you to play football for me at Cal Poly on this full scholarship.
你又想骗我吗
You want to run that by me again?
我希望你为了我 加入橄榄球队
l want you to play football for me, son.
你是想以此为自己赎罪吗
You're doing this to make yourself feel better.
是的
Yeah, l am.
你说的对 我感觉好多了
You're damn right. l feel a lot better right now.
全额奖学金
Full scholarship, huh?
这是最好的工程院校 快签了吧
At one of the finest engineering schools around, so sign.
快点 签了吧
Come on, Stef, just sign it.
我爱你 你快签吧
l love you. Just sign it!
那你怎么办
What about you, Lis, huh?
签吧
Sign it.
爸爸 可以吗
Pop? Yeah? Mmhmm.
洛斯基
Hey, Kurowski !
电影精选列表