他们有夫妻宿舍
They have married dorms.
他们能给你解决我要有孩子了
They can work things out for you. l'm having a kid !
我们要离开这里了 布莱恩
We're getting out of here, Brian.
对吗
Right?
我自豪地像大家介绍防守队长和后卫
l'm proud to introduce defensive captain and linebacker. . .
对吗 布莱 布莱 布莱恩莱利
Right, Bri? Bri ! Brian Riley!
防守 防守
Defense! Defense!
防守
Defense!
这是我们一生中最重要的比赛
Uh, this is the biggest game of our lives.
我们为此努力了很久
We've worked real hard for it.
我们不是希望赢 而是必须赢
We no longer want to win. We have to win.
我们会赢
And we're gonna. . . We're gonna. . . We're gonna win.
不止是为了我们 还为了你们 谢谢
Not just for us, but for you, too. Thanks a lot.
♪ Life is made of moments
♪ The ones you understand
♪ Victory by inches
♪ In someone eIse's hands
♪ Some men are survivors
♪ Making other plans
♪ Waiting for the future
♪ Fighting the last stand
♪ Yeah
♪ Look into the darkness
♪ Try to find your way
♪ Fightin' with pride and passion
♪ Counting every day
♪ Something good's to happen
♪ So hold it in your hands
♪ Keep watching the horizon
♪ Keep fighting all you can
♪ The Iast stand ♪
看看这地方
Geez! Look at the place.
这才是正经的衣帽间
This is what a real locker room looks like.
坦克 你拿了我的缠带 去你的
Tank, you take my tape roll? Fuck it.
你拿了
Did you take it?
分开 伙计
Cut it out, man !
省点力气吧 伍西
Save it for the field, Vucci.
我们走 伙计们
Let's go, fellows.
所有人
That's everybody.
到这边来 集♥合♥
Let me have it over here. Right here. Let's have it.
平静下来
Settle down.
先生们
Gentlemen. . .
好了 情况是这样
All right, here's the situation.
我执教的五年里 一次都没打败过沃纳特海茲
We haven't beaten Walnut Heights in the five years l've been coach.
外面的一万人也不认为你们今晚能赢
There are 1 0, 000 people out there who don't think you'll do it tonight.
但是这里的37个人知道我们能赢
But there's 37 people in this room who know we can.
我说的对吗 对
Am l right? Am l right? [Players] Yes, sir! Yes, sir!
就是你们和我
That's you and that's me.
我们为什么这么确定 什么是我们知道而他们不知道的
So, why are we so sure? What do we know that they don't know?
我想他们不了解这些制♥服♥内的人
l don't think they know about the human beings inside these uniforms.
他们不知道你们所经历的痛苦 是吗 坦克
They don't know about the pain you're willing to endure, do they, Tank?
是的 他们不知道你们有多么努力
No, sir. They don't. They don't know how hardyou're gonna hit,
是吗 乔尔杰维奇 是的
do they, Djordjevic? No, sir. They don't.
他们不知道你们会什么对付亚历山大 是吗 莱利
They don't know what you're going to do to Alexander, do they, Riley?
是的 他们肯定不知道
No, sir! And they sure as hell don't know
他们更不知道步兵的神奇是吗 是的
about the magic in Rifleman's arm, do they? No, sir.
在接下来的48分钟里 他们会明白你们有多么厉害
ln the next 48 minutes, they'll find out who you are and what you're made of.
我将以你们为荣
You're gonna make me proud.
你们将走向胜利
You guys will go on to achieve successes.
我希望并祈祷你们胜利
l hope and pray you do,
以后将很少有今晚这样的时刻
but there will seldom be a moment like tonight
你们可以携手
when you hold it all in your hands.
可以一起完成一件事
When you can achieve something together they can never take away from you.
你的朋友 家人 父母 你的学校和这个镇
Your friends, family, parents, your school, this town. . .
给予让他们值得自豪
A win will give them something to be proud of,
值得信仰的胜利
something they can believe in.
你们知道他们怎么叫我们
You know what they call us.
你们知道为什么他们只给我们500张票
You know why they only gave us 500 tickets to this game.
我们是意大利 西班牙 波兰血统(带贬义)是黑人血统
We're the dagos, the Polacks, the niggers!
好了 这就是我们
All right! That's what you are. That's what l am.
我们将以此赢得胜利
That's what we are together, and that's how we'll win this game.
我们一起赢得胜利
We're gonna win it together!
我们怎么赢 一起赢
How we gonna do it? Together!
我们怎么赢 一起赢
How we gonna do it? Together! Together!
我们要一起赢 过来
We're going to win together! Come on down.
现在上场的是艾姆派斗牛犬队
[P. A. Announcer]Now taking the field, the Ampipe Bulldogs.
这是骑士队
And here come your Knights!
艾姆派发球
Ampipe kicks off
比赛开始
and the game is under way!
[Whistle Blows]
加油 上啊
Come on. Get tough !
62战术 准备
62 stack monster. Ready!
散
Break!
就这样
This is it!
散
Break!
满堂红
Full house! Full house!
干♥死♥你♥ 莱利
Coming after your ass, Riley!
来吧 小子 干♥死♥你♥
Do it, man ! Make me happy! Hut!
干得好 拉鲁
Way to go, Larue.
过来 怎么回事
Come here! What the hell is going on?
怎么挡不住那些小子
Why can't we block those turkeys?
他们绊住我的膝盖了
They're cutting my knees out.
我不想听借口 挡住他们
l don't want to hear that bullshit. Block 'em anyway, you understand?
快去
Let's do it.
第一节结束
[P. A. Announcer] That's the end of the first quarter.
没有得分
No score.
散
Break!
准备 上
Ready! Set!
攻击
Hut! Hut!
没人挡他
[P. A. Announcer]He's in the cIear.
触地得分
Touchdown!
骑士队领先
And the Knights take the Iead!
艾姆派的球 离半场还有2分48秒
Ampipe's ball. 2:48 Ieft in the haIf.
艾姆派的19号♥触地得分 奥斯丁威廉
Ampipe touchdown by number 1 9, Austin WiIIiams.
好样的
All right!
沃纳特海茲以107领先 比赛还有3分47秒
Walnut Heights leads 1 07 with 3 minutes, 47 seconds left in the game.
Wooo!
Yeah ! Yeah !
斯蒂芬
Stefen !
日你妹 沃纳特海茲
ln your face, Walnut Heights!
艾姆派的33号♥触地得分
Ampipe touchdown by number 33,
史蒂芬乔尔杰维奇
Stefen Djordjevic.
艾姆派以1410领先
Ampipe leads 1 41 0
比赛还有3分12秒
with 3 minutes, 1 2 seconds left in the game.
亚历山大抢得第17分
AIexander for 17.
艾姆派42号♥倒地
First down on the Ampipe 42.
防守
Hold that line!
亚历山大漂亮的拦住了29号♥
Great catch by Alexander down to the 29!
10号♥出界
Out of bounds on the ten.
骑士队再得一分
First and goal for the Knights.
伙计们 准备 上
My man ! Ready. Set.
Huthut. Hut!
艾姆派防守犯规 骑士队在艾姆派的5码线上发球
Ampipe pass interference. The Knights have the ball on the Ampipe 5yard line.
混♥蛋♥ 你儿子在沃纳特海茲打球啊
Son of a bitch ! You got a boy playing for Walnut Heights?
你抱他太早了 这是对你惩罚
You hit him too soon. That's your penalty, son.
回去 犯规
Back to the huddle. lnterference.
跟训练时一样 我知道
Same play we ran in practice! l know. l know.
瞎子
Blind bastard !
打得好
Good hit. Good hit!
打得好 布莱 没错
lt was a good hit, Bri ! Damn right it was.
聚到一起
Huddle up. Huddle up.
好了 我们挡住他们
Okay, we're holding them.
守住得分线
Now, keep up goalline D.
散
Break! Break!
骑士队第三场再次发球
Third and goal for the Knights on the three!
准备
Ready!
上
Set!
防守 防守
Hut! Hut!
挡住他们 加油
Hold them ! Come on !
Yeah !
好样的
Yeah ! Yeah ! All right!
加油
电影精选列表