Wait till they see me in the Walnut Heights game.
♪ Whoooh
♪ Oooh
♪ lmagine no passion
♪ No pain
♪ No amber grain
♪ lt's got to be tonight
♪ The worId couId end tomorrow
♪ And this couId be the Iast chance
♪ This couId be the Iast chance
♪ For Iove
♪ My love is growing
♪ Now it's too Iate for games
♪ We've got this moment
♪ What if it never comes again ♪
斯蒂芬 停下
Stefen, stop.
斯蒂芬
Stefen. . .
斯蒂芬 停
Stefen, stop.
斯蒂芬. . .
Stefen. . .
我想回家
l want to go home.
别生气 看着我
Don't be mad. Just look at me.
我看着呢 我没生气
l'm looking at you. l'm not mad.
对不起 也许我不该 .
Listen, l'm sorry. l guess l shouldn't have. . .
不该任其到这种程度
l shouldn't have let it go that far.
明天见
See you tomorrow?
我们交往一段时间了 还一起吃午饭 对吗
We got history and lunch, right?
对 斯蒂芬
Right, Stefen.
我害怕
Look, l'm scared,
你要离开
and you're going away.
我只是不明白
l just don't understand it.
又不是我不爱你
lt's not like l don't love you.
我们交往了很长时间
We've been going out a long time.
布莱恩催我来的
Brian sees me up here.
什么都没发生
Nothing's going on.
布莱恩
Brian?
我不是有意的
l didn't mean that.
布莱恩
Brian.
我不是有意的
l didn't mean that.
不是为了布莱恩
lt's not for Brian !
我想让这一刻很特别 而不是在车里做
l want it to be special, and not in a car.
我明白 回家吧
l understand. Let's go home.
天哪 你在干什么
Nicotancous, what are you doing?
你在原地乱转
You're spinning all over!
你的脚在哪里
Where the hell's your feet?
天哪 你惹火我了
Jesus! You really piss me off.
你这么回事 没什么
What's wrong with you, son? Nothing.
该死的 那是什么鬼阻挡
Goddamn. That wasn't even a block.
我听不到 你说什么 没什么 先生
l can't hear you. What was it? Nothing, sir.
你刚才像是滑向三垒
That was like a third base slide.
你的阻挡像是软面圈
You block about as good as a jelly doughnut.
狗屁不是 你在听吗
That was nothing ! Are you listening?
是 先生 天哪 你惹火我了
Yes, sir! Jesus, you're pissing me off!
你想打败沃纳特海茲吗 想
You want to play against Walnut Heights? Yes, sir!
那就狠一点 你是一条疯狗 对吗 是
Then, you got to get vicious. You're a dog, right? Yes, sir!
我要你今晚干♥死♥沃纳特海茲队
l want you pissing on every fire hydrant in Walnut Heights tonight!
听到了吗 跪下 是
Do you hear me? Get down on your knees! Yes, sir!
叫吧 咬 抓
Now growl ! You bite! You dig ! [Growling]
归队
Get back in that huddle.
你想上大学吗 想
You want to go to college? Yes, sir.
那就照我说的做
Then play the way you've been taught!
散
Break!
蹲好
Dig in there! Dig in there!
排好队形
Formation right!
预备 准备 开始
Set! Ready, go!
不 不 不 乔尔杰维奇
No, no, no, Djordjevic!
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我跟你说了无数次
l've told you a thousand times,
追球 不是追人
go for the ball, not the man.
这是球 那是人
This is a footballl, see? That's a man.
在那里跑的是人
Those are men running over there.
你再这样 就要受罚
You do that in a game, we got a penalty.
我搞得定
l had the coverage.
什么 我没听见
What? l didn't hear you.
我搞得定 我没问题
l had the coverage, sir. l made the play.
照我说的做 否则滚蛋
You do it my way or it's the highway!
好了 都过来
All right, hustle it in ! Hustle up.
干得不错 先生们
A good practice, gentlemen.
好
All right!
今天你们不是小妞 你们是男人
Today you're not ladies, you're gentlemen.
有退出的吗 没有
We got any quitters here? [Players] No, sir!
我没听到 没有
l didn't hear you. [All] No, sir!
知道吗 你退出这个橄榄球场
You know what's gonna happen. You quit on this football field,
就等于退学 就等于辞职
you're gonna quit school, you're gonna quit your job,
等你结了婚 你还会丢掉自己的女人
you get married, you're gonna quit your lady.
知道最后是什么情况吗
You know what you're gonna end up being?
你会成为废物
You'll be quitters and losers!
你们都不是废物
None of you are quitters and losers!
这里有退出的吗 我听不见 没有
There any quitters here? Didn't hear you ! [All] No, sir!
听不见没有
Can't hear you ! [Players] No, sir! No, sir!
很好 每个人五圈
All right, everybody five laps.
五圈
Five laps!
你十圈
You do 1 0.
为什么对乔尔杰维奇这么严格
Why are you so hard on Djordjevic? [Scoffs]
他很有天资
He's good. He's got talent.
他在利用我 杰斯
He's using me, Jess.
放心
Relax.
他们会给你那份工作的
They're going to give you the job.
天哪 希望如此
Oh, Christ, l hope so.
准备
Ready.
好
Okay!
当我说“艾姆派”你们说“斗牛犬”
When l say "Ampipe, "you say "Bulldogs! "
艾姆派
Ampipe!
斗牛犬 斗牛犬
Bulldogs! Bulldogs!
上
Let's go! Go!
好了 大家一起来
All right, team, get it together.
上 斗牛犬
Go, Bulldogs!
这次集♥会♥
This rally. . .
这次比赛不止是学生们的
This game is not just for the students.
还是全镇的
lt's for the whole town !
是母亲们的
lt's for the mothers,
是父亲们的 是钢铁厂的工人们的
for the fathers, and the steelworkers!
现在 我们有话请将带领我们走向胜利
And now, here's the man who's gonna bring us a victory,
将重现艾姆派荣耀的人
and who's going to make Ampipe what it used to be,
尼克森教练
Coach Nickerson !
沃纳特海茲队是不可打败的
Walnut Heights is undefeated.
[Booing]
沃纳特海茲队被评为全州第三
Walnut Heights is ranked third in the state.
他们有游泳队 有网球队
They have a swim team, a tennis team.
他们有男女高尔夫球队
They got a golf team for boys and girls!
但他们没有像我们这样的橄榄球队
But they don't have a football team like we've got!
他们没有像我们这样的学生
And they don't have a student body like we have!
我有话跟你说
l've got to talk to you, man.
翠西怀孕了什么
Tracy's pregnant. What?
翠西怀孕了 我带她去匹兹堡做检查了
Tracy's pregnant. l took her to the doctor in Pittsburgh.
我们将打败沃纳特海茲 因为我们是艾姆派
[Nickerson] We will beat Walnut Heights. 'cause we're Ampipe.
这支艾姆派橄榄球队不会输
This Ampipe football team can't lose!
他们会赢
They're going to win !
她同意打掉吗
Well, how does she feel about an abortion?
你了解翠西 不太好
You know Tracy. Not real good.
你个王八蛋
You dumb bastard.
你准备怎么样 要这个孩子
What are you going to do? You gonna have the kid?
“暗影”奥斯丁威廉
Austin Williams, "the Shadow. "Huh?
我能怎么办 史蒂
What am l supposed to do, Stefen?
队长 四分卫
Captain, quarterback,
球队领导者
team leader,
“步兵”克拉伦斯奥利弗
Clarence Oliver, "Rifleman. "
跟南加州大学的招生人员说说
Talk to your recruiter at S. C.
我听过这种事
l heard about stuff like this.
电影精选列表