♪ l don't ask for paradise
♪ Just space to call my own
♪ lt won't mean a thing to me
♪ lf l go there alone
♪ They promised us we'd have a chance
♪ That's all we're hoping for
♪ A lucky break is overdue
♪ We can't wait anymore
♪ And if we make the right moves
♪ If we make all the right moves
♪ We can show them all
♪ There's no way that we can lose
♪ If we make the right moves
♪ If we make all the right moves
♪ We can show them all
♪ There's no way that we can lose
Ampipe.
Ampipe.
Ampipe.
Ampipe.
♪ Oh, look beyond these smaIItown streets
♪ And see the world out there
♪ Anyone can find their own
♪ If they only dare
♪ There's more for us
♪ Than givin' in
♪ And only gettin' by
♪ They say we're gonna sink or swim
♪ But we intend to fly
♪ And if we make the right moves
♪ If we make all the right moves
再见 波普 早上好 斯蒂芬
Bye, Pop. Morning, Stefen.
♪ If we make the right moves
♪ If we make all the right moves
♪ We can show them all
♪ There's no way that we can lose
我们能打败沃纳特海茲吧 明知故问
We going to beat Walnut Heights? You know it.
好 上车
All right. Get in.
♪ They say we're gonna sink or swim
♪ But we intend to fly
♪ And if we make
the right moves
♪ If we make all the right moves
♪ We can show them all
♪ There's no way
♪ That we can lose
♪ If we make the right moves
♪ If we make all the right moves ♪
毒刺 怎么了
The Stinger! What's happening?
照顾夏洛特呢
You take good care of Charlotte?
你知道的 她是我的小心肝
You know it. She's my freak of the week.
暗影 讨厌
Shadow, damn you.
知道有的人死后会捐献出眼球吗
You know how people die and donate their eyeballs?
我把我的小♥弟♥弟♥献给夏洛特
l'm donating my dick to Charlotte.
我的宝贝来了 待会见
Here comes my nervous breakdown. See you later.
她为什么哭
Why's what's her name crying?
和男朋友分手了
Her and her boyfriend are breaking up.
我知道为什么
Bet l know why.
大多数男孩可不像我这么善解人意
Most guys aren't as understanding as l am.
知道啦 斯蒂芬
l know that, Stefen.
你怎么像是游泳到学校的
What'd you do, swim to school?
我的司机来晚了
Yeah, my chauffeur was late.
Hi !
我的英文作业呢
You got my English?
你的英文作业
Oh, yeah. Your English.
我拿来了
l got your English right here.
你想要英文作业 你想要他的英文作业 不
You want your English? You want his English? No?
第20, 21题我不太确定
l'm not sure about 20 and 21 .
你们男孩子为什么知道
How do you guys know
为什么知道怎样踢球 传球
all that stuff about punts and kicks and handoffs
却不知道动词的变化形式
and not know how to conjugate a verb?
动词是什么 亲爱的
What's a verb, dear?
handon(在手边)是什么意思
What's a handon, dear?
不知道
l don't know.
你知道的 我周六晚上才教你的
You know what a handon is. l taught you Saturday night.
斯蒂芬
Stefen!
午餐时见
See you at lunch.
你喜欢的 是吧
Yeah, you're buyin', right?
翠西 走了
Tracy, come on.
翠西 快点
Tracy, come on ! Come on.
好了 脑子该抽筋了
All right, brain pump.
哈利
Harry!
嗨 兄弟们
Hey, brothers.
让我歇歇 伙计
Give me a break, man !
维尼
Vinnie.
她一直看着这里
She keeps looking back here.
做吧
Do it.
少来 没门 做吧
No way. No. Come on.
快点 不
Come on. No.
畿尼(英国的旧金币 值一镑一先令)
Guinea!
好吧
Okay.
维尼 维尼
Vuch. Vuch. Vinnie!
Ohh !
你有什么事要和我们分享吗 萨尔伍西先生
You got something to share with us, Mr. Salvucci?
我可以出去下吗
Can l leave the room?
可以
Yeah, l think you'd better.
别告诉我很疼
Don't tell me that hurt.
是很疼 笨蛋
Yes, it hurt, asswipe.
这是我的本事 你毁了我拿奖学金的机会
lt's my talent. You ruined my chances for a scholarship!
维尼 你有没有听过招生人员的消息
Vin, have you heard from any recruiters yet?
斯蒂芬 谁在开谁玩笑
Stefen, who's kidding who?
我是因为普雷斯受伤才打球的
The only reason l'm playing is because Plasewitz is hurt.
可你还有机会
Hey, You still got a shot.
好吧 为了福利
Right, for welfare.
斯蒂芬
Stefen?
你在吗
Are you in here?
斯蒂芬
Stefen?
我带了午餐
l got the lunch. [Gasps, Giggles]
你就是我的午餐
You are my lunch.
吓到你了吧 丽莎
Scared the shit out of you, huh, Litski?
没有
No.
下次你去 我差点被抓
Next time, you go. l almost got busted.
你想让我被抓啊
You want me to get busted? Mmhmm.
没人让你去报导沃纳特海茲的比赛
No one's gonna put you on report the week of the Walnut Heights game.
沃纳特海茲
Yeah, Walnut Heights, huh?
我想上的那里的大学会有招生人员来这里
There's gonna be recruiters there from every college l want to go to.
伟大的斯蒂芬·乔尔杰维奇
All to see Stefen Djordjevic.
不是开玩笑
Only it's no joke.
沃纳特海茲有全州最好的中卫
Walnut Heights has the best halfback in the state.
我打败了他 就能进那些大学
l knock him on his ass, l'll have my pick of colleges.
选一个离家进的
Pick one near home, huh?
我也想 这是我的机会
Yeah, l'd like to. This is my shot.
只要这样我才能走出去 周五之夜
This is my way out, Friday night.
我要去到最好的学校
l got to go to the best school
带着最好的工程学成绩
with the best engineering program.
乔尔杰维奇家多年来一直想走出这个小镇
Djordjevic's have been humping steel out of this town for years.
爷爷 波普 格雷格
Grandpa, Pop, Greg.
是时候
lt's about time one of us
有人完成这一凤愿了
had something to say about the stuff after it's been made.
这个人就是我
And it's going to be me.
你在笑我 你在笑
You're making fun of me. You're laughing.
不 是的 你有
No. Uhuh. Yes, you are.
薯条真难吃
Those fries are terrible.
有人在吗
ls someone in here?
是你吗 萨尔伍西
ls it you, Salvucci?
如果是 你就有麻烦了
lf it is, you're in bad trouble.
南加州大学的邀请信
An invitation to the University of Southern Cal !
胡说八道
Bullshit.
不是胡说. 是真的 伙计
No. No bullshit. A full fucking ride, man !
我们要离开这里了 伙计
We're getting out of here, buddy!
我靠
Oh, shit!
注意了 小妞们
Excuse me, ladies.
布莱恩·莱利要去南加州大学了.
Brian Riley is going to S. C. , motherfuckers!
我只要保证成绩是2. 0就行
All l gotta do is maintain my fantastic 2. 0 average.
笨瓜要去好莱坞了
The bonehead is going to Hollywood.
带我们一起去
Take us with you.
我们给你争光
We make you look good.
不要在铲雪了
No more shoveling snow!
不会 但你去铲土吧
No, but you will be shoveling earthquakes.
我会去打玫瑰杯
l'll be playing in the Rose Bowl.
你们会在电视上看到我
You'll watch me on TV.
你要去好莱坞 你得学会打扮
You going to Hollywood? You're going to have to learn to dress.
还有跳舞
And dance.
你得好好练练 伙计
电影精选列表