不 你才是
No, son. You are.
丽莎
Lisa.
还好吧
How about it, Lis?
我刚才在练习 看到你了
l was at band practice watching you.
你很棒呀
You're real good.
我也看到你
Yeah, l saw you there, Stefen.
我可能加入乐队吧 我们就有更多时间一起了
Maybe l'll join the band to spend more time with you.
你觉得呢
How's that sound?
尼克森不肯让你归队吧
Sounds like Nickerson didn't take you back.
去他的 我不需要他
Screw Nickerson. l don't need him.
我有天赋 我会拿到奖学金的
l'll get my scholarship.
你会拿到橄榄球奖学金的
You'll get your football scholarship.
我什么都没有
l'll get nothing.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我在说某些混账运动员
l'm talking about asshole jocks
甚至连名字都不会写
who can't even spell their names
却能拿奖学金上大学 我却不能
get scholarships, and l can't.
混账运动员
Asshole jocks?
对 还会在一大群人面前对心爱的女友
The kind who screams at his girlfriend he says he loves
大喊大叫的
in front of a busload of people.
我何必受这种委屈
l don't need to be treated like that.
丽莎 我是来道歉的
Lis, l want to apologize about that.
最近事情很多 你不理解
There was a lot going on you just don't understand.
我不理解 是你不理解
l don't understand? You don't understand.
我想上大学 想学音乐
l want to go to college and study music.
可是我没钱
We can't afford it.
这里没人能拿到音乐奖学金 就只有橄榄球奖学金
Nobody in Ampipe gets a music scholarship, just football scholarships.
我最后只能去当售货员
So l'll be a grocery clerk.
一辈子栽在这里 我连一点机会都没有
l'm stuck here, Stef. l haven't even got a chance.
我才17岁
l'm 1 7 years old.
这太不公平了
lt's not fucking fair.
而你呢 你太自私了
And you, you're so selfish.
你自己都不知道
You don't even see it.
原来我一直是个混♥蛋♥
God, l. . . l've been such an asshole, huh?
没错
Yes.
不过我会写自己的名字
l can spell my own name, though.
丽莎 我想说 我也不知道
No, Lis, l mean. . . l don't know what. . .
我真的很抱歉
l'm really sorry.
我能做些什么弥补吗
What can l do to make it up to you?
做我的朋友就够了
Just be my friend.
我可以的
l can do that.
丽莎 我需要你
l need you, Lis.
有时 我也很需要你
l need you, too, sometimes, you know?
但是你得陪着我
You got to be there for me.
好的 我保证
Okay. l will.
我保证 我保证
l promise. l promise.
对不起
l'm sorry. l'm sorry.
我保证不会再给你压力
l promise l won't pressure you
不会在做上周的事
about what happened last week,
逼你上♥床♥什么的
sex and all that stuff.
那太无♥耻♥了 我很抱歉
lt's stupid, and l'm sorry.
你会逼我的
Yeah, you will.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
你太美了 我忍♥不住
You're so gorgeous, l just can't help it.
这就是原因所在
That's why.
我真的很爱你
l love you so much, Lisa.
对不起
l'm sorry. l just. . .
都是我的错
l just mess up.
我帮你拿吧
l get to carry this, huh?
走吧
Come on.
我不想毕业了 我想工作
l don't need to graduate. l need a job.
我叔叔被解雇了 我哥哥也是 我们生活很艰难
My uncle's been laid off. My brother's out of work. We're hurting.
你现在退学 跑大街上去
You quit school now, you're going to be out on the street.
对你的家庭有什么帮助 你只是一个孩子
How's that gonna help your family? You're too good a kid for that.
让我打几个电♥话♥先
Let me make a couple of calls. . .
尼克森 一切顺利吧
Hey, Nick, how's it going?
瑟姆 你还好吧
Hey, Sherm, how are you?
萨尔伍西 这是波斯顿大学的瑟姆
Vinnie Salvucci, Sherm Williams, Boston College.
你好
Howya doin'?
听说你进展的很顺利呢
l've heard good things about you.
又到了对阵皮特的时候了
That time of year? Playing Pitt.
听着 我理解
[Scoffs]Listen, l understand. . .
萨尔伍西 你不许退出
Vinnie, you're no quitter.
什么
What?
别退出
Don't quit on me.
好的 教练
Right, Coach.
还有 很高兴认识你
Hey, nice to meet you.
你对阵沃纳特海茲的比赛 防守得很漂亮
You had great defense against Walnut Heights.
我想看看莱利斯蒂芬和奥利弗的表现
l want to see film on Riley, Djordjevic, and Oliver.
莱利和奥利弗都很出色
Yeah, Riley and Oliver, they're good players.
斯蒂芬不一定上场
Djordjevic l got to take a pass on.
为啥 那孩子很不错呀
Why? That kid's real tough.
他态度很有问题
He's got an attitude problem.
我不能让他比赛
l had to cut him from the team.
你也不想做出这种决定吧
That must've been a tough decision for you.
我也不想
Yeah, it was tough.
怎样了 格雷格
How about it, Greg?
没啥 你还好吧
How about what, Stef?
不知道 你要做什么?
l don't know. How you doing?
你今晚要用车
You want to use the car tonight?
什么
What?
带我去卡帕森吧
Just drop me off at the Carpatho.
你不去看比赛
You're not going to the game?
我要去喝酒
Nah, l'm going to get drunk.
我今天被炒了
l got laid off today.
我 还有其他700人
Me and 700 others.
接下来怎么办
What will you do?
我脸丢大了 就这样
l'm going to get shitfaced, that's what.
我是说以后
l mean after that.
不知道
l don't know.
我很抱歉
l'm real sorry.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
你不是应该参加比赛吗
Aren't you supposed to be at the game?
我讨厌橄榄球 我就是喜欢看33号♥选手
l hate football. l just like watching number 33
穿着黑色紧身裤在场上跑
run around in those tight black pants.
这里很冷 要不要上去
lt's pretty cold out here. Do you want to go upstairs?
看谁先到
l'll beat you.
你在这里干嘛
What were you doing up here?
画画
Just drawing.
让我看看
Then show me.
你想看
You want to see?
那进去吧
Step into my office.
这些都是你画的
Did you do all these?
是的
Yeah.
我玩橄榄球就是能学画画
This is what l've been playing football for.
那是什么
What's that one?
那是我的海底屋
That's my undersea dome. [Giggles]
是我小时候画的
lt's one of the first things l ever did.
很不错
lt's good.
你♥爸♥爸呢
Where's your dad?
上班去了
He's at work.
格雷格呢
And Greg?
在卡帕苏
Carpatho.
现在就我们俩
Are we alone?
我可以叫其他人上来
Yeah. l could call someone.
不必了
No.
把外套脱了 坐会吧
Take your coat off and stay a while.
很好呀
That would be nice, wouldn't it?
你把那放在床上方了
Got that right over your bed.
是
Yeah.
电影精选列表