还记得那晚吗
Remember that night?
让你看看我的睡衣吧
l've got a funny outfit to show you.
很可爱
lt's cute.
我爱你
l love you.
我也爱你 丽莎
l love you, too, Lis.
♪ . . . Town of BethIehem
♪ How still we see thee Iie
♪ Above thy deep and dreamless sleep
♪ The silent stars go by
你有学校的消息吗
You hear from any of the schools?
没有
No.
很快就到发意向书的日子了
Soon, it will be letter of intent day.
我看到最后一个学校是沃纳特高中
The last school l saw was Walnut Heights.
怎么样 烂学校
How about it, Vin? Fuck school, man.
无聊的圣诞节
Fuck Christmas.
♪ . . . Of all the years
♪ Are met in thee tonight
♪ For Christ is born of Mary
♪ And gathered aII above. . . ♪
你好 玛克小姐
Hi, Miss Malevik.
你还好吗
How are you?
可否亲一下
Do l get a kiss?
准备去哪度蜜月
Where are you going on your honeymoon?
匹兹堡
Pittsburgh.
去看企鹅对阵苍蝇
To see the Penguins play the Flyers.
运气真好 我能去吗
Aren't we lucky? Can l come?
肯定不行
l'm surprised you're not. No, you don't go.
人家度蜜月 你去做啥
On the honeymoon, they go theirself.
我想也是
l guess that settles that.
再见 玛克小姐
Bye, Miss Malevik.
再见
Bye.
你还好吗
How you doing?
还好 你呢
All right. How are you doing?
好得很
Big day.
我听说是尼克森当教练
l heard Nickerson got that coaching job.
是 明显表现很好
Apparently, the guy in Alequippa got a better offer.
干杯
A toast. . .
祝福我们的新郎和新娘
To the bride, the groom,
还有孩子
and the baby.
可能是个男孩吧
May it be a boy. Na zdravie.
Thanks.
你觉得这如何
What do you think of this?
我知道
l know.
翠西总是想结婚时能穿上婚纱
Tracy always wanted a big wedding with a long gown.
每个女孩都想吧
Every girl does, l guess.
就像我们想打橄榄球一样
Like we wanted to play for the Steelers.
我来帮你一把吧
l'll give you a hand with this stuff.
问题是我们应该吧税收花在这地方吗
The question is, should we be spending U. S. tax dollars in Guatemala. . .
打扰下
Excuse me, Miss Dudukovich.
你好
Yes, sir.
你好 糟糕
Yes, l do. Oh, shit.
警♥察♥ 你被逮捕了
Police officer. You're under arrest.
跟我们走
All right, come on !
放开他 你们带他去哪
[Nickerson] Stop it! Where are you taking him?
去监狱 快救我
To jail. Help me.
为什么 持械抢劫
What for? Armed robbery.
救我 教练
Help me, Coach.
救我 教练
Hey, help me, Coach !
快走 你这没用的家伙
Come on. What are you, chicken?
等下 你在这里等着
Hold it. Wait here, okay?
不行 过来吧
No way, Stef. Come on.
亨利 再给我来瓶饮料
Henry, can l have another lron?
你好 博斯克先生
How about it, Mr. Bosko?
你好 斯蒂芬 丽莎
Hey, Stef, Lisa Litski.
怎么了
What can l do for you?
博斯克先生 我想请你帮忙
Mr. Bosko, l have a problem.
尼克森教练一直在排斥我
Coach Nickerson must be blackballing me
他以为那天晚上是我在他家捣乱
because of the stuff at his house that night.
你能帮我解释吗
Tell him what really happened.
解释发生的事
What really happened?
没有大学愿意接受我了
No college will touch me now.
博克斯 大家都知道你做了什么
Bosko, the whole town knows.
知道什么 那天去了他家
Knows what? That l was there?
伙计吗 我有去尼克森家吗
Hey, fellas, was l at Nickerson's house?
我乱扔垃圾了
Did l trash it?
你们都在那里
Were any of you there?
拜托你 你得帮我
You got to help me.
我可没那工夫
l don't got to do anything.
我不要一辈子耗在这里
l won't spend my life here.
你不可能进那家工厂干活的
Now you can't get work in that goddamn mill !
那家工厂. . . 不关你事吧
"That goddamn mill. . . "ls that your problem?
伙计们 斯蒂芬说那家工厂的事呢
Fellas, Stef's got a problem with the goddamn mill.
你是说你♥爸♥爸工作的工厂吗
You mean that mill where your father works?
还有你哥哥 我哥哥被炒了
Where your brother works? Where my brother was laid off!
我爸爸 还有爸爸的爸爸 也在那工作
Where my father worked and his father before him,
是大家一起努力的工厂
and everybody who made this town what it is?
可是现在不同了
What it was!
你对我们有什么用吗
You too good for us or something?
没有 我只是想上大学
No, sir. l want to go to college.
斯蒂芬
Stef.
就这么点事
ls that what's the matter, Stef?
你是不喜欢这小妞了吧
You getting tired of Polack pussy?
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch !
够了
Enough ! Enough !
停手
That's enough !
博斯克
Bosko.
斯蒂芬 我们走着瞧
Hey, Djordjevic. We'll see you around, okay?
你好 尼克森太太 我是丽莎
Yes? Mrs. Nickerson, l'm Lisa Litski.
能跟你谈谈吗
Can l talk to you?
相信我 我理解斯蒂芬
Believe me. l know Stef.
他从来不愿意伤害别人
He'd never deliberately try to hurt anyone.
他还是个孩子 他想上大学 做出点成就
He's a kid, and he wants to go to college and be something,
可是你丈夫不肯放过他
and your husband's stopping him.
如果有人退出 或者有其他情况
lf someone happens to bow out, or a spot opens up,
我会考虑你的
l would appreciate it if you could keep me in mind.
好的
Yes, sir.
谢谢 耽误你的时间了
Okay. Thank you for your time.
你要跟他一起走吗
Would you go with him?
我才高二 还有一年
l'm a junior. l have a year left.
那毕业后呢
What about after you graduate?
如果他离开这里 你会失去他的
lf he leaves here, you'll probably lose him.
我会放他走的 我爱他
l'll let him go. l love him.
我高中时爱过一人
l loved someone in high school.
我们还打算结婚 结果他参军了
We planned to marry, but the army took him.
然后我去了加州北部 遇到了弗恩
And l went to North Carolina State and met Vern.
你想做什么呢 丽莎
What do you want to do, Lisa?
想学音乐
l want to study music.
那就去学啊
Then do it.
你高中时的恋人如何了
What happened to that boy from high school?
汤姆
Tommy?
我想也许回老家去了吧
l guess he's back in Parkersburg.
我压根没想过他
l haven't thought about him in a hundred years.
天 我还爱他
God, l loved him.
不如我爱斯蒂芬
No more than l love Stef.
是的 我知道
Yes, sir. l realize, um,
有些迟了
it's a little late.
我本来应该更早联♥系♥的
l was meaning to call you sooner.
你说我可以依靠你的
Mr. Smith, you said l could count on you.
我明白
l understand. Okay.
还是谢谢你
Thanks, anyway.
喝一点吧
Drink some of this.
爸爸 我让你丢脸了吧
Are you ashamed of me, Papa?
你说什么呢 别傻了
What are you talking about? That's crazy.
你是我孩子 我爱你 怎么会觉得你丢我脸
You're my son, l love you. Why would l be ashamed of you?
我肯定做了很错的事
电影精选列表