Fight! Fight!
第四场 骑士在1码线发球
Fourth and goal for the Knights on the oneyard line!
就看这一下了
This is it!
准备 上
Ready! Set!
满堂彩
Full house! Full house!
你个王八蛋 冲
You fucking bastards! Huthut. Hut!
亚历山大被挡在得分线外
Alexander is stopped short of the goal line!
艾姆派接管了自己的1码线
Ampipe takes over on their own oneyard line.
比赛还有12秒
With 1 2 seconds Ieft in the game.
我们成功了 莱利 成功了
We did it, Riley? Did we do it?
你成功了
You did it!
步兵 太他妈的对了 教练
Rifleman ! "l" strong right. Coach !
42情况 好的
42 condition ! All right.
失球了
[Whistles Blowing]
[P. A. Announcer]
It's a fumbIe!
萨尔伍西在球门区失球了
SaIvucci fumbIes in the end zone,
骑士队救球 触地得分了
and the Knights recover! It's a touchdown!
时间到 骑士队胜利了
No time Ieft. The Knights win!
触地得分 骑士队胜利
Touchdown! The Knights win!
拜托 萨尔伍西
Ah, come on, Salvucci.
要哭就大声点
Let's hear a good cry, all right?
别就是小声抽搐 放声哭
All l'm hearing is this little whimper. Let's hear a cry!
要哭就大声点哭 萨尔伍西
l want to hear a good one, Salvucci.
别抽搐了 我们都输了 就是你
You choked ! lt cost us the game. You quit!
你背弃了我 背弃了整个队伍
You quit on me, and you quit on this team !
他没有
He didn't quit.
你说什么
What did you say?
他没有背弃我们 没有人背弃我们
Salvucci, he didn't quit. None of us quit.
今晚我们把那些人打得屁滚尿流的
l don't know. We beat those guys' asses up and down that field tonight!
我们不必觉得丢脸
We got nothing to be ashamed of, right?
不是吗
lsn't that right?
就算分数比人家少
Maybe the scoreboard doesn't say it,
赢得比赛的还是我们
but we won that game.
我们胜利了
We held them.
这次只是失误
lt was just a fluke.
就这样 只是失误
That's all. lt's just a fluke.
失误
A fluke?
那个阻挡犯规点球 不是失误
That passinterference penalty was no fluke.
如果你们照我说的做
lf you had done it the way l taught you,
他们根本不可能走到那一步
they never would've been down there in the first place,
更不可能得分 那我们早就赢了
and they never would've scored, and we would've won that game!
输球你也有责任
You're just as responsible as he is.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
如果你让步兵控球 我们早就赢了
lf you would've had Rifleman hold the ball, then we would have won the game.
我们没错 是你的错
We didn't quit. You quit!
收齐你的东西
Get your stuff
马上给我滚出去
and get the hell out of here right now.
什么
What?
聋了 给我滚出去
You heard me. You get out of here.
你被炒了 出局了
You're through. You're off the team.
迟些见 我得上车了
[Girl] Okay, l'll see you. l've got to get on the bus.
是他 就是他
Yeah, that's him, right there.
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你干嘛呢 上车呀
Where are you going? On the bus.
你上错车了 这是选手的车
No, this is the wrong bus. This is for players.
拉拉队的在那边
You ride with the cheerleaders.
Stefen. Stefen.
丽莎 别跟我说话
Lisa, don't talk to me now.
我就想一个人待着
Look, l just want to be left alone, all right?
你还好 别理我
You were good. Just leave me alone!
尼克森为何不带个安全帽
Why the hell didn't Nickerson just take the safety,
直接踢个悬空球呢
and then punt it out of there?
因为他是个蠢蛋
Because he's an asshole.
我们不可能赢的
We'll never beat those rich pricks.
只要他还是个教练 就不可能
Not while he's coach, we won't.
确实 不过他的日子也不久了
Well, maybe, that won't be for too long.
天煞的 是真的
No, goddamn it. lt's true.
他因为纪律问题被赶出队了
He's being kicked off the team for disciplinary reasons.
这意味着什么
What the hell does that mean?
他因为口无遮拦终于惹上麻烦了
Means his big mouth finally got him in real trouble.
但是他究竟说了啥
But what did he say?
他得明白 这会毁了他得到的一切机会
He had to know this would ruin every chance he's got.
确实
Hell, yes.
有谣言说 他态度很差
Word gets around he's got a bad attitude,
还能不能出场就看他运气了
he'll be lucky to get any offers at all.
他肯定不是故意的
l can't believe he meant it.
你好呀
Hey, Djordjevic,
你孩子让我们输球了
your kid cost us the game.
别这样
Ow! Stop that!
这里我待不下去了
Listen, you can stay here if you want,
我准备回家等你哥哥
but l'm going to go home and wait for your brother.
不管他说了什么 他都必须道歉
Because whatever he said, he's just gonna have to apologize.
当然
Sure, Pop. Sure.
去他的
Goddamn !
斯蒂芬 快进来
Hey, Stefie! Come on in !
苏珊
Suzie. Umhmm.
我应该让步兵栽在球上的
l should've had Rifleman fall on the ball.
拜托 弗恩 你快把自己逼疯了
Please, Vern, you're driving yourself crazy.
爸爸 有人在花♥园♥里玩
Daddy, there's a man playing on the lawn.
把我吵醒了
He waked me up.
宝贝你过来跟妈妈睡
Honey, you get in bed with Mommy, okay?
博斯克
Hey, Bosko.
你们做什么
What are you doing?
你以为我们在干嘛
What do you think we're doing?
你不觉得这样很过分吗
Doesn't this seem a little bit too crazy?
什么 你想干嘛
What? You gonna do something about it?
混账
Bastards.
斯蒂芬
Hey, Stefen!
你还好吧
Hey. How you doing, bro?
要跟教练谈谈吗
You going to talk to the coach?
祝我好运吧
Yeah. Wish me luck.
要我一起吗 不必了
Want me to go with you? Nah.
确定
You sure?
祝你好运了
Hey, good luck, bro. All right. All right.
你还好吗
Hey. How you doing, man?
很好
Pretty good.
尼克森教练
Coach Nickerson.
我想跟你说
[Clears Throat]l would just like to tell you
我为昨天所说的话感到抱歉
l'm sorry about what l said after the game.
我是无心的 1. 2. 3
l didn't mean anything by it. One, two, three. . .
周五是我们最后一场比赛
And since Friday is our last game,
而且是主场 我又经验丰富
it's at home and l'm a senior,
我真的很想归队
l'd really like to play in it.
这场比赛很重要
lt means a lot, and. . .
我为我的行为感到抱歉
l feel bad about what happened.
希望你能让我归队
l was hoping that maybe you'd take me back on the team.
对不起
l'm sorry.
那又如何
So what?
不能原谅我吗
Real forgiving, aren't you?
你跑到我屋子外捣乱 我看到了
You were at the house, and l saw you.
你给我滚开
Get the hell out of here.
我可以解释的
l can explain about that.
我只是搭顺风车 我只是往你花♥园♥扔了些垃圾
They picked me up. . . l just dumped some garbage. On your lawn.
我想阻止他们捣乱的
l tried stopping them ! No. Uhuh.
你朝我 我老婆 还有我女儿扔垃圾
You dumped garbage on me, my wife, and little girl.
对不起 离我远点
l'm sorry. Leave me alone.
那比赛怎么办
What about the game?
这是最后一场比赛了
This is the last game.
拜托你
Please.
你已经比完最后一场了
You played your last game.
你真是欠操
You are really fucked, man !
电影精选列表