You got to be cool, man.
1. 2 来
One, two. Come on, now. Come on, now.
看看 伙计
Check it out, Bri.
狐狸 教教我
Fox, show me how to do that.
像木偶一样摆手
Move your hands like you're a puppet.
这玩意儿挺方便 没错 伙计
This shit comes in handy. You got it, baby!
老鼠 来看看这个
Mouse, wake up and check this out.
白人小子跳得不错吧
Not bad for a white boy, eh?
难看死了 难怪你总是防守失利
You look horrible. No wonder you keep getting beat on defense.
那是谁在背后背黑锅 伙计
Who's wearing the letter, pal?
你永远成不了那些奇异的舞者
Riles, you ain't never gonna be one of them male exotic dancers.
那是好事
lt's a good thing.
稍稍调笑一下 别太多
Just tease a little bit. Don't give it too much. Oh, yeah.
夏洛特
Oh, Charlotte. Charlotte!
小妞们
Ladies!
5分钟
Five minutes.
听着 我已经搞了一个晚上
Look, l've been up all night with this thing.
你们看看
l want you to take a look at this.
如果跟他们直冲冲地打 我们会输掉
lf we play these guys straight up, they're gonna blow us out, huh?
但是如果我们挡他们的快攻 强迫他们传球
But if we neutralize their running game and force them to pass,
这样我们就能打乱他们的节奏
that way we can take away the edge they got on us.
我们的前锋距离球1. 5码 4点站姿
We'll put our linemen a yard and a half off the ball, fourpoint stance.
62人海战术
62 stack. Yeah.
一直保持低身穿插
Submarine every play.
一直是得分线防守
A goalline defense the entire game.
他们绝对想不到
Yeah, they're never gonna expect it.
常亚历山大跑到线上
When Alexander comes up to the line,
他会发现一大堆人
all he's gonna find is a pile of people.
如果他想绕过去呢
What if he tries to break around end?
我们有后卫和恻卫等着他们
We got our linebackers and corner there to contain him.
如果他们想过去 我们可以快速拦截
lf they try to pass, we're too quick for them.
没人试过这种战术
Nobody's ever tried it.
如果成功的话 我们就是天才
But if it works, we're geniuses.
如果不成功 还有什么可损失的
lf it doesn't, what have we got to lose?
我们的人生
Our lives.
对 那我们就让它成功
Right. Let's make it work, Jess.
攻击你前方队员的腿
Attack the legs of the man in front of you.
守住你的地盘 明白吗 屁♥股♥抬起来
Maintain your area. You got it? Get your ass up!
低头
Ho! Head down !
准备 24 蓝
Ready! 24, blue!
进攻 23
Hut! 23!
22 进攻
22, hut!
进攻
Hut! Hut! Hut!
进攻 低重心
[Coaches Shouting]Get in there! Dig in deep!
很好 伙计们 很好
All right, gentlemen ! All right. That was good !
教练在让我们干什么
What's coach got us doing?
别问我 照做就行了
Don't ask me. Just do it.
谁在哪儿看我们
See who's over there watching us?
不是我们 是尼克森
Not us. Nickerson.
莱利 亚历山大 过来
Riley, Alexander, come over here!
过来 莱利 这是亚历山大
Get over here! Riley, this is Alexander.
他将是你的战友 你要一直跟着他
This is gonna be your man. You're gonna follow him the entire game.
这是你的任务 你的任务
And it's your key, that's your key!
如果他要拉屎 你要给他开道
lf he goes to take a crap, l want you to show him the way!
明白吗 你能胜任吗 能 教练
Understand? Can you handle this? Yes, Coach ! Yes, Coach !
你能胜任吗 能 教练
Can you handle that? Yes, Coach !
我听不到 很好 我相信你 能教练
l can't hear you ! All right. l trust you. Yes, Coach !
安全 我要你们紧守着后卫
Safeties! l want you playing up here with the linebackers.
守着得分线 是 教练
Okay, l want you reading these ends. Yes, Coach.
如果他们停下 你们就反击
lf they block down, l want you shooting back there.
把人盯死咯
l want you to stick somebody!
乔尔杰维奇 过来
Djordjevic, get your ass in here. Come on.
你的任务是什么
What's your key in this formation?
掩护尾锋 除非他们空位
l cover the tailback, unless they're playing slots.
很好 他们闯不过62人海战术
All right. They can't run against a 62 stack.
我们要强迫他们传球 好了
We're gonna force them to pass. All right!
我们是谁 艾姆派
Who are we? Ampipe!
我们是什么 斗牛犬
What are we? Bulldogs!
我们是什么 我们要打败谁 斗牛犬
What are we? Who we gonna beat? Bulldogs!
让他们晚上继续 直到熟练
Keep them here all night until they get it right.
一直练到熟练为止
You keep running it till they get it right.
没问题 教练
Will do, Coach.
我们怎么打败他们
How are we going to beat them?
22. 蓝
22, blue!
进攻
Hut! Hut!
宝贝
Hi, baby.
怎么样 还不错
Well? lt was great.
加州工艺学校的那些家伙一直待在这里
Those guys from Cal Poly stayed the whole time.
还有
And?
我们要去搬些啤酒
And we're going to go grab a few beers.
大概八♥九♥点吧 八♥九♥点
Maybe eight or nine. "Eight or nine. "
太棒了
Oh, that's great!
是啊
Yeah, it is.
我很有可能成为防守型教练
l got a good shot at defensive backfield coach.
是我和一个艾勒圭帕的家伙 你知道是谁
lt's down to me and a guy from Alequippa, you know who.
他很好 但是你更厉害
Yeah. He's good, but you're better.
我们会离开这里的
We'll get out of here. Yeah.
你有一个值得骄傲的儿子 乔治先生
You've got a boy you can be proud of, Mr. "Georgeevitch. "
我们希望他来我们学校上学
We'd like him to come to our school.
乔尔杰维奇
Djordjevic.
抱歉 去打橄榄球
l'm sorry. To play football?
以及接受教育
And to get an education.
能和我们说说嘛
Would you tell us about that, please.
我们会尽己所能让他拿到毕业证
We'll do everything to see that he gets his diploma.
如果他的学业有困难
lf he's having trouble with his studies,
我们的导师会帮助他
we have tutoring to help him get his degree.
我们的队员可以毕业 乔尔杰维奇先生
Our people graduate, Mr. Djordjevic.
史蒂芬 我们想请你参观一下校园
Stefen, we'd like you to come and visit the campus,
看看生活环境 教学设施
take a look at the living conditions, the academic setting,
见见教练和队员
meet the coaches, some of the players.
我们现在有两个毕业生是职业球员
We got two alumni in the pros now,
其中一个在全美橄榄球联合会
one of them's allconference.
你想成为职业球员吗
Do you want to play pro ball?
我 怎么样 波普
Me? How about it, Pop?
不 全国橄榄球联盟不太可能要一个身高5'11的恻卫
No, there's not much call for a 5'1 0" white cornerback in the NFL.
但我知道我能胜任大学里的比赛
l know l could do the job in college, though.
是的 你能 你跑起来像辆卡车
Yes, you can. You hit like a truck.
你想要什么 史蒂芬
What are you looking for, Stefen?
那橄榄球来交换接受教育的机会
To trade football for an education, still be able to walk.
我想成为工程师
l'm going to be an engineer.
我看了你的成绩
l checked your grades.
B的平均成绩无法使你拿得奖学金
A "B" average is not going to get you an academic scholarship.
你需要橄榄球
You need football.
这我知道
l know that.
我们有一个工程师的学士学位
We offer a B. S. in engineering.
史密斯先生 我喜欢你们的学校
Well, Mr. Smith, l like your school.
你们有一个好球队
lt's got a pretty good football team,
但是坦白说 我会首先考虑其他学校
but honestly there's other schools l'd rather look at first.
也许你是该去另一所学校
Maybe you do belong at another school.
史密斯 因为我的儿子擅长打橄榄球
Because my son is good at football,
所以他有一些本不属于他的机会
he has opportunities that otherwise would not be his.
感谢你给他这次机会
Thank you for offering them to him.
我知道你想要什么
l know what you're looking for.
但如果预期落空 我为你留着位置
But if things fall through, you've got a place with me.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
希望你知道自己在做什么
[Father] l hope you know what you're doing. [Horn Honks]
是丽莎
That's Lisa. Pop, can l go? Stefen. . .
波普 别担心
Pop, don't worry.
我会拿到奖学金的
l'm going to get a good scholarship.
他们要把门砸坏了
They're not beating down the door.
让他们看我在跟沃纳特海兹的比赛上的表现吧
电影精选列表