嘿 听好了
Hey, listen.
我有一个主意
I've got an idea.
怎么样...
How's about...
我们去世界上你最喜欢的地方怎么样
How's about we got your favourite place in the whole bloody world?
哦
Oh.
我肯定它还开着
I'm sure it's still open.
仅次于迪斯尼乐园
Next best thing to Disneyland.
也便宜的要命
It's fucking cheaper, too.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我们可以点家庭特色菜吗
Can we get the family special?
那有很多菜
It’s a lot of food.
没关系的
That’s OK
- 我不是太饿 - 我也是
我想问点儿事情 - 天啊 别问了
I want to ask something. - god no
我还是要问
那个过程快吗
哦 天哪 我告诉过你不要问
Oh, Jesus, I told you not to ask.
是你想知道的
You want to know.
如果那个过程又慢又疼呢
But what if it was slow and horribly painful?
这有什么区别呢
What difference does it make?
有很大的区别
It's a big difference.
很快的
It was quick.
是吗
Was it?
嗯
Yeah
真的吗
For both of us?
嗯嗯
Uh-huh.
不 你看起来也不是很确定
No, you don't seem sure.
现在别撒谎了
Don't be fibbing now.
很快
It was quick.
真的很快
It was really quick.
哦 好吧
Oh, OK.
嗯嗯
Yeah, yeah.
是的 好吧 总算是放心了 不是吗
Yeah, well, that's a relief, isn't it? Sort.
我脑子里一直在想
It's been playing on my mind, that is.
你觉得我们应该对彼此说点儿什么
What do you think we should say to each other?
我也没有多少经验能分享给你
I'm not sure I have much wisdom to share.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许亚当长大了 应该和我们分享一些
Maybe Adam, being older, should be sharing some with us.
或许我们就什么都不说
Maybe we shouldn't say anything.
这样呢
Maybe.
不过我得说你让我们很骄傲 儿子
Although I will say that getting to know you has made us very proud, son.
我没有做过任何值得你们骄傲的事情
I haven't done anything to be proud of.
我只是得过且过
I've just muddled through.
不 但你挺过来了
No, but you got through it.
那些艰难的日子 我知道的
Some tough times, I'm sure.
而你坚持下来了
And you're still here.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
这就是我们引以为豪的
It's what we're proud of.
爸爸
Dad.
留下来
Stay.
留下来
Stay.
再久一点儿
Stay a bit longer.
我觉得不行了
I don't think so.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, darling.
有时我不太确定
Sometimes I wasn't so sure.
不管我们有过什么问题 我都很高兴我们最后能在一起
Whatever problems we had, I'm glad we got to be together at the end.
我知道我从来不擅长说这句话
I know I was never good at saying it.
我就是说不出来
I just couldn't get the words out.
但我确实非常爱你
But I do love you very much.
在我真的了解你之后 我只会更爱你
Somehow, even more, now that I know you.
你愿意相信我 这对我很重要
It's important that you believe me.
嗯
I do.
我知道我非常爱你
I know I love you very much.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 你听到了吗
Dad, did you hear that?
亚当 你在吗
Adam, are you there?
我看不见你 为什么我看不到你 - 我在这里 妈妈
I can't see you. Why can't I see you? - I'm here, Mom.
我在这儿 妈妈
I’m here, Mum.
哦 你在这儿
Oh, there you are.
我能感觉到你
I can feel you.
你的皮肤又可爱又温暖
Your skin's lovely and warm.
听着
Now, you listen.
你要答应我跟那个叫哈里的男孩儿试一试
You promised me that you're going to try with this Harry boy.
嗯
Yeah.
我很喜欢他的
I'd have liked him.
我知道的
I know it.
他可能需要一些照顾 你可以吗
He might need a bit of taking care of, might you?
他的面庞那么悲伤
He's got such a sad face.
你听到了吗 - 嗯嗯
Do you hear me? - Yeah, yeah.
我听到了
I hear you.
那就好
That's good.
我希望你们能让彼此更快乐一点
I hope you make each other a bit happier.
你是一个这么善良温柔的男孩
Such a kind and gentle boy.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈利
Harry?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing down here?
我是来找你的
I came to find you.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
我跟他们说再见了 所以我来找你了
I said goodbye to them, so I came to see you.
没关系的
It's okay.
但这不太好 不是吗
It's not okay, though, is it?
那天晚上我很害怕
I was so scared that night.
我不想一个人待着
I just needed to not be alone.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我太害怕了
I was too scared.
我在里面 是吗
I'm in there, aren't I?
我们上楼去吧
Let's just go upstairs.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我只是…
I just...
我想让你告诉我 好吗
I just need you to tell me, okay?
因为 我已经能闻到味道了
Because I can smell it.
甚至喉咙里就能尝到
I can taste it in my throat.
怎么没人发现我
How come no one found me?
嗯 那可是我的妈妈和我的爸爸
Well, it was my mum and my dad.
我找到你了
I found you.
不 但是我...
No, but I...
亚当 我不想让你看到我那样
Adam, I don't want you to see me like that in there.
你不在里面 你不在里面
You're not in there. You're not in there.
你不在里面
You're not in there.
你在这里
You're here.
你在这里
You're here.
你在这里
You're here.
你在这里
You're here.
和我一起
With me.
跟我一起
With me.
我们上楼吧
Let's just go upstairs.
上楼吧
Let's just go upstairs.
我看见你了 你知道的
I saw you, you know.
你的妈妈
Your mum.
还有你的爸爸
Your dad, too.
还有房♥子
The house.
他们也看到你了
They saw you, too.
真的
They did.
我爸爸说你是一个英俊的小伙子
My dad said you were a handsome fellow.
他们爱你
They loved you.
他们都喜欢你
They both would.
哦 斯科特
Oh, Scott.
你想说的话都跟他们说完了吗
Did you get to say what you wanted to say?
我不知道 但是我已经跟他们说了很多了
I don't know. I got to be with them.
你们都在一起真好
It's good that you're all together.
是啊
Yeah.
我很害怕
电影精选列表