慢慢地也有点儿喜欢了
it's grown on me.
如果你想看到你妈妈发疯的话
If you want to see your mom really lose her
把这个东西打碎就行了
shit, go ahead and break that bloody thing.
啊
Ugh.
来吧 小子
Come on then, lads.
自己坐吧
Sit yourself down.
她告诉你什么了
What she told you then?
她怕你不回来
Scared you wouldn't come back.
但你知道你妈妈是什么样的人
But you know what your mom's like.
不要对她太失望
Don't be too disappointed in her.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
她只是要花点儿时间重新整理一下头绪
She just needs to rearrange some things in her
毕竟她在脑海里都已经构想了那么多关于你的事情
head and all the stories that she's built up.
她很快就会意识到这一切跟她没有关系
She'll soon realize it's not actually about her.
那你呢
What about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
你是怎么想的
What do you think?
嗯...
Well...
确实有点儿震惊
I mean, it was only a shock.
我一直都知道你有点
I always knew you were a bit
傻傻土土的
tooty fruity.
不管我教你多少次 你都不会扔球
Couldn't throw a ball for shit no matter how many times I tried to teach you.
就是不行
Couldn't do it.
你把我说的也太不行了
You make me sound like a horrible cliche.
嗯 那你能扔球吗
Well, can you throw a ball?
完全不行
Not at all.
好吧 就这样吧
Well, there you go.
你希望我知道吗
Would you have liked me to have known?
我不知道
I don't know.
我能听到你在房♥间里哭泣
I would hear you crying in your room
就在放学后
after school.
你那时候被同学欺负了吗
Did the boys bully you then?
不仅仅是男孩们
Not just the boys.
他们会做什么
What would they do?
嗯 说我是女孩儿
Oh, call me a girl.
孤立我
Ignore me.
不跟我玩
Refuse to play with me.
把我的头伸进马桶里
Stick my head down the toilet.
用画笔在我脸上乱弹
Flick drawing pens in my face.
是啊
Exactly.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
他们都是些混♥蛋♥ 是吧
Kids are all cunts.
那你听到我哭了为什么不进我的房♥间呢
So why didn't you come into my room if you heard me crying?
你为什么不告诉我学校里发生的事情
Why didn't you tell me what was happening at school?
不如你先回答我的
You know, you answer me
问题
first.
说实话
Be honest.
我只是不想把你当成
I just didn't want to think of you as the
是那种会被其他小伙子欺负的男孩
kind of boy that the other lads would pick on.
我觉得如果当时我在你的学校 我可能也会欺负你
And I knew that if I was at your school I'd probably have picked on you too.
是啊 我一直都是
Yeah, I think I always
这么想的
probably thought that anyway.
也许这就是为什么我没有告诉你我在学校发生的事情
Probably why I didn't tell you what was happening to me at school.
你知道 当她告诉我时
You know, when she told me
这确实让我想起了我们以前开的玩笑
it did make me think about other jokes that we make.
我们模仿过你的英语老师走路的样子
Yeah, well, we did impressions of your English teacher when he
那种四肢软弱无力的样子
mints around with his limp wrist.
你告诉我不要像女人那样
You told me not to cross my legs
叉着腿坐着 一遍又一遍
like a woman over and over
一遍又一遍
and over again.
我有吗
Did I?
是的 我现在还会那样
Yeah, I still.
每次那样的时候
I still think about it
都会想起这件事
every time I cross my legs.
我也有美好的回忆
I have good memories too.
是的 我希望是这样
Yeah, I hope so.
我希望是这样 我希望你有美好的回忆
I hope so. I hope you did.
哈哈
Ha, ha.
还记得你曾经很喜欢装饰这棵树吗
Remember you used to love decorating the tree?
你每年都为它
You went crazy for it
疯狂
every year.
而你总是让我
And you'd always let me
把仙女放在树顶上
put the fairy on top of the tree.
是啊
I did.
我很抱歉 当你哭泣的时候我没有走进你的房♥间
Sorry I never came in your room when you were crying.
不 真的 没关系了
No, really, it's okay.
那很难受 是吧
It's not good, really, is it?
是的 爸爸 我已经好了 已经过去太久了
It is not .Dad, I get it. It was so long.
太久之前了 没关系的
It was so long ago.
别这样
Stop.
我现在能抱抱你吗
Can I hug you now?
嗯 抱抱我吧
Yeah, please.
已经没事儿了 儿子
You're all right, son.
没事儿了
You're all right.
在这之后
After this,
我想出去
I want to go out.
就你和我
You and me.
我是说...
I mean...
我们一起
Together.
到外面去
Into the world.
哪儿弄得这个
Where'd you get this?
在我钱包里
found in my wallet
我也忘了是哪儿弄得
Fuck knows all that's been there.
我觉得是克他命
I think that'sketamine.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
你以前试过吗
Have you done it before?
没有
No.
你得照看好我
You gonna get to me.
我会的
I’ll do my best.
好吧
Okay.
亚当
Adam?
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么这么烫
Oh, you're really hot.
哦 他真的很烫
Oh, he's really hot.
怎么了
Huh?
来吧
Here you go.
挤一挤 挤一挤
Squeeze in, squeeze in, squeeze in.
所有那些孤独 孤独的时光
All those lonely, lonely times.
我想我从来没有告诉过你
And I guess I never told you.
我很高兴你是我的
I'm so happy that you're mine.
如果我让你感觉被放在第二位
If I made you feel the second best.
我很抱歉我当时没有注意到
I'm so sorry I was blind.
你永远在我心里
You were always on my mind.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
告诉我你像钻石一样甜美
Tell me that you're sweet like a diamond.
爱是不灭的
Love is undying.
再给我
Give me
一次让您满意的机会
one more chance to keep you satisfied.
满意的
Satisfied.
机会
Satisfied.
再见
Bye-bye.
好了 一起来吧
Okay, get together.
嘿 你准备好了吗
Yeah, you ready?
来吧
Okay, let's go.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
那你感觉真实吗
Does it feel real?
嗯
Yeah.
那就好
There you go then.
电影精选列表