但又能持续多久呢
For how long, though?
我答不出这个问题
I can't answer that.
我们没办法决定什么时候结束
I suppose we don't get to decide when it's over.
你现在不打算出去 是吗
You're not going out now, are you?
去哪里
Where would we go?
沃尔什家
The Walsh's.
什么沃尔什家
The Walsh's?
沃尔什家
The Walsh's.
等等
Wait.
答应我 你现在不会出去
Promise me you're not going to go out now.
我保证
I promise.
我们只会在隔壁睡觉
We're just going to be asleep next door.
好吗
Right?
睡一觉吧
Get some sleep.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
你要上来吗
Do you want to get in?
可以吗
Can I?
当然可以
Of course you can.
这里闻起来跟我小时候一样
It still smells the same in here.
你每晚都爬进来说你睡不着
You'd creep in here night after night saying you couldn't sleep.
你总是害怕一些东西
You're always scared of something.
有杀手闯进来 狂犬病 还有什么核战争
Murderers breaking in, or rabies, or nuclear war.
人们还会感染狂犬病吗
Do people still get rabies?
不会了
No.
我当时多么希望你能快快长大 这样我才能睡个好觉
I was desperate for you to grow up just so I could get a good night's sleep.
对不起
Sorry.
有什么对不起的
What are you sorry for?
我才是那个该说对不起的人
I'm the sorry one.
我应该享受那些日子的
I should have relished you driving me bananas.
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
就是之后
You know, afterwards.
和奶奶住在一起
Lived with Granny.
她带我去了都柏林
She took me to Dublin.
是吧 我也是这么想的
Yeah, I thought so.
你为什么不和别人一起住
Why didn't you live with hisslop?
为什么不和梅奶奶住在一起
Why didn't you live with Granny May?
他们说她太伤心了
They said she was too heartbroken.
因为什么
About what?
嗯 她失去了她的儿子
Well, she'd lost her son.
我懂了 但我母亲对失去她唯一的女儿并不介意
Oh, I see. But my mother was fine about losing her only daughter.
不 不
No, no.
她也不是很好
She was not fine.
我只是不敢相信她有机会照顾你 而我却没有
I just can't believe that she got to look after you and I didn't.
他们还有人活着吗
Are any of them still around now?
应该是没有了 是吗
They wouldn't be, would they?
你跟她相处的怎么样
And how did you get on over there with Mum?
学校生活还好吗
Did you manage to fit in better at school?
我都做得不错
I made sure I did.
我恨我没有在你最需要我们的时候陪在你身边
I hate that I wasn’t around for you at the time you must have needed us the most.
我更恨
And I hate even more
以前没能陪在你身边 真的
that I wasn’t around for you even before. Not really.
不 不是的
No, that's not true.
哦 得了
Oh, come on.
我才当了一年妈妈 对吧
I was hardly mother of a year, was I?
但是我总是以为自己能及时
But I like to think that I would have got better at it
做得更好
in time.
可是我却没有机会了
In no given time.
你知道吗 当我还是个青少年的时候
You know, when I was a teenager,
甚至更大一点儿
or even later,
二十几岁的时候
into my twenties,
我把一切都计划好了
I used to plot it all out.
什么意思
Do you mean?
那些我们可以一起做的事情
What we might have done together.
所有的细节都很复杂
All in intricate detail.
参观威特礼品中心
Trips to the Witt Gift Centre.
过生日
Birthdays.
还有 去伦敦旅行
You know, trips to London.
天文馆
The planetarium.
伦敦地牢
The London Dungeon.
哦 我一直想去那里
Oh, I always wanted to go there.
我知道
I know.
或者是一起度假
Or holidays that we might have gone on together.
那我们有计划去迪士尼吗
Oh, did we make it to Disneyland?
当然
We did.
那是我十四岁的安排
When I was fourteen.
当时一直在下雨
It rained non-stop.
他们关闭了太空山
And they shut down Space Mountain.
我们每天都在争吵
And we fought every day.
为什么我们必须争吵
Why did we have to fight?
因为每个人跟自己的父母都是这样
Because that's what everyone did with their parents.
他们吵架 争吵 假装他们毁了彼此的生活
They fought and bickered and pretended that they were ruining each other's lives.
我们和好了吗
Did we make up?
不 我们不需要和好
No, we didn't need to make up.
我们一直都在一起
We were together.
一直都
We were together.
所以...
So...
妈妈 是这样吗
Is that it, Mum?
你还好吗
You okay?
我不好
No.
你还好吧 儿子
You're okay, son.
没事儿了
You're okay.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
你不应该在这里的
You're not supposed to be here.
今天是什么日子 - 星期日
What day is it? - Sunday.
周几
What day?
你一直在俱乐部里大声喊你的父母
You kept screaming out for your parents
一遍又一遍的
over and over again in the club.
我也不知道该怎么办
And I didn't know what to do.
所以我只能...
So I just...
把你带回来 等到你睡着
took you back here and there until you fell asleep.
你看起来很害怕
You looked so scared.
过来 快过来
Here, come here.
哦 天啊
Oh, dear God.
嘘
Shh.
嘘
Shh.
我在这儿 没事儿了
I'm here. It's okay.
没事儿了
You're okay.
嘘
Shh.
他们出去的那晚
I was sleeping in their bed
我睡在他们的床上
the night they went out.
我本来打算和他们一起出去的
I was meant to go with them
去沃尔什家喝圣诞饮料
to Christmas drinks at the Walsh's
差不多午夜时分
around midnight.
两名警♥察♥上门
Two police came to the door,
一个男人和一个女人
a man and a woman.
他有着非常漂亮
He had really beautiful,
又善良的眼睛
kind eyes
那个男警♥察♥有着又厚又黑的胡茬
and this thick, dark stubble.
看起来像是被画上去的
It looked like it had been drawn on.
汽车在黑冰上打滑了
The car skidded on black ice.
他们都喝了酒
Both of them had been drinking.
爸爸当场就去世了 他们把妈妈
Dad was killed right away, but they took Mum to
送到了克罗伊登的圣玛丽医院
St Mary's in Croydon
几天后她也去世了
and she died a few days later.
你见到她了吗
Did you get to see her?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你是说我有没有跟她告别吗
say goodbye?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm, yeah.
没有
No.
我奶奶说那样会留下太多伤痕
My granny told it would be too scarring.
电影精选列表