他确实说了些什么
He did say something, though.
是的 就是他跟我说话的时候
Yeah, it's when he speaks to me.
我不知道
I don't know.
再次见到你真是太好了
It's been so bloody lovely to see you again.
我们都不确定会不会再见到你
We weren't sure we ever would
但是
and now
你还是来了
Here you are.
我来了
Here I am.
快点回来 知道吗
Come back soon, hm?
我们总有人会在家里
One of us will be in.
知道了吗
Please.
知道了
Yeah, I will.
我会的
I will.
好了 这是怎么了
What's going on?
晚安 宝贝儿
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 儿子 - 再见
Good night, son. - Bye.
那天晚上的事我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about the other night.
哦 没关系
Oh, it's all right.
不用放在心上
Don't worry about it.
再见
See ya.
再见
See ya.
其实我更喜欢威士忌
I actually do like whiskey.
要喝一杯吗
Do you want to have a drink here...
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
要进来吗
Do you want to come in?
当然
Sure.
你要喝一杯吗
Do you want a drink?
嗯
Yeah.
你都有什么
What have you got?
伏特加还有一些啤酒
I've got vodka and some beer.
还有一些大♥麻♥ 如果你想抽的话
And some weed, if you prefer.
嗯
Yeah.
这个更好
Weed's better.
我已经戒酒了
I'm off alcohol.
你喜欢住在这里吗
Do you like living here?
如果有人搬进来住就更好了
I think I like it more when people move in.
如果有人搬进来吗
If people move in.
你在附近有朋友吗
Have you got friends nearby?
没有
No.
不算真的朋友
Not really.
是吗 - 是的
Do you? - No, not really.
我大多数的朋友都搬出了伦敦
Most of my friends have moved out of London.
他们想给自己的孩子弄个花♥园♥
They want to have gardens for their kids.
也想靠近祖父母一些 这样也方便他们照顾孩子
They want to be near their grandparents so they can look after their kids.
我猜你也不想搬家吧
I'm guessing you didn't want to move too?
呃 不想
Uh, no.
我在多金要做什么呢
What am I going to do in Dorking?
那里不适合像我这样的人
It's not for people like me.
我只是想确认你是不是同性恋【queer】 你是吧
I'm just checking you are queer, right?
是
Yeah.
那就好
That's good.
或者说是男同【gay】
Or gay.
我不那么说【queer】
Queer, I'm not.
我不习惯那样
I can't get used to calling myself ‘queer'
听起来很不舒服
It was always such an insult.
所以我们现在才回这么讨厌gay这个词吧
That's probably why we hate gay so much now.
听起来总像是...
I mean, it was always like...
你的发型很gay
Your haircut's gay.
沙发也很gay
The sofa's gay.
运动鞋也很gay
Your trainers are gay.
还有书包也很gay
Your school bag's gay.
是啊
Yeah.
不过 酷儿确实给人一种礼貌的感觉
Queer does feel polite somehow, though.
你懂吧 就像是 嗯...
You know, it's like, um...
说不清楚
I don't know.
好像这么说所有的口♥交♥就不存在了一样
It's like all the dick-sucking's been taken out.
是啊
Yeah.
我想你没有和别人在一起吧
I'm assuming you're not with anyone.
从来没有见过你和任何人在一起
Never see you with anyone.
没有
No.
没有啊
No.
你总是一个人吗
You often single?
我总是一个人吗
Am I often single?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
应该是吧 是的
I suppose so, yeah.
嗯嗯
Mm.
你呢
Are you?
一样
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
但不是因为不想尝试
But not for want of trying.
我可以亲你吗
How about I kiss you?
嗯 等等
No, wait.
嗯
Mm.
抱歉
Sorry.
你没事吧
You all right?
不 没事儿 只是... 只是很久都...
No, yeah, yeah. Just haven't done...
很久都没有做过了
Haven't done this in a while.
别忘了呼吸就行
Just remember to breathe.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯
Uh-huh.
这是你吗
Is this you?
是吧
I'm afraid it is.
伙计 你很可爱
Man, you were cute.
我讨厌我的照片
I hate my photos.
我以前是个小胖子
I was a fat kid.
是吧
Right?
当你是个胖子的时候 没有人会问你为什么没有女朋友
But when you're a fat kid, no one asks why you don't have a girlfriend.
嗯
Mm.
不过 我们肯定会成为朋友的
We'd have been friends for sure, though.
不踢足球跑去看那些男孩子
Bunked off football to spy on the boys.
这是你♥爸♥爸吗
Is this your dad?
是的
Yeah.
他很帅
He's handsome.
是啊
Yeah.
我...
I'm...
我现在正在试着写一些关于他的事情
I'm trying to write about him at the moment.
这就是你在做的事情吗
Is that what you do?
是的
Yeah.
进展如何
How's it going?
呃...
Uh...
挺奇怪的
Strangely.
我很少见到我爸爸
I don't see my dad much.
你 呃...
Do you, uh...
你呢 会经常见到吗
Do you see yours, though?
不 他们死了
No, they died.
在我12岁之前
Just before I was 12.
两个人都...
Both of them?
是的
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
一场车祸
A car crash.
甚至还不是普通的车祸
Not the most original of deaths.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
不 没事儿的
No, thanks.
已经是很久以前了
It was a long time ago.
这些都不是重点了
Yeah, I don't think that matters.
我还想再见你
I'd like to see you again.
好啊 好啊
Yeah, okay.
电影精选列表