与此同时 搬迁到科斯塔的英国人的工作也在继续
Meanwhile, work goes on for the Brits who've relocated to the Costa.
在阳光下经营一家酒吧是典型的英国梦
Running a bar in the sun is the classic British dream.
同时也很容易变成一场噩梦
It can easily turn into a nightmare,
但来自麦克尔斯菲尔德的加里和切里的竹吧大获成功
but Gary and Cherry from Macclesfield have made it work. The bamboo bar is a success.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello
我看到你看着我了 就在街上
I saw you looking at me from the street.
很多次你都是低着头走过来的
I've seen you a bunch of times coming along with your head down.
总有一天 那个警报会成真的
One day it'll be for real, that alarm.
这里好像就只住进我们两个人一样 你敢信吗
We're basically the only ones here. Can you fucking believe that?
而且 他们他妈的连个保安都没有
I mean, they haven't got security guards yet.
我是哈利
I'm Harry.
亚当
Adam.
嘿
Hey.
你是怎么应对这个的
How do you cope?
什...什么 - 你听
With... what? - Listen.
太安静了 我是说 伦敦就在那里 但是我们他妈的什么都听不到
It's so quiet. I mean, London's out there, but we can't hear a fucking thing
我会放点儿听音乐 可是等到音乐结束后只会更糟糕...
I play music, but it's worse when it ends. And I even got one of those, um...
我甚至还搞了一个白噪音机器 是这个名字
the white noise machines right.
但是它听起来就像是有人在房♥间的角落
But it's like there's someone in the corner of the room
悄悄议论我一样 而且我们还不能
whispering about me. I mean, we can't even open
把窗打开 反正
the windows, but I guess
也没有人真的希望我们跳下去吧
they don't really want us to jump.
对他们的生意也没好处
It's bad for business, you know.
水泥地上都是尸体的残渣
Bodies broken on the concrete.
到时候谁还会搬进来啊
I mean, who's gonna move in then?
你喝酒吗
Drink?
这是日本的
It's Japanese.
这应该是世界上最好的酒了 但是我也说不出来为什么...
It's meant to be the best in the world, but I couldn't tell you why, so...
不 谢了
No, thanks.
好吧 嗯...
Okay, um...
好吧 不如我进来怎么样
Okay, how about I come in anyway?
就算不是为了喝酒 那么…
If not for a drink, then...
也可以是其他的什么 随便你
for whatever else you might want.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
我吓到你了吗
Do I scare you?
没有
No.
如果我不是你喜欢的类型我们 什么都不用做
We don't have to do anything if I'm not your type.
我门口有一只吸血鬼
There's vampires at my door
嗨
Hi.
我觉得这样的烈酒
I, I thought something strong might
很适合这样的夜晚呢
be good for a night like this.
算了
No, thanks.
走吧
Shall we go?
去哪里
Go where?
回家啊
Home.
见到你她一定会很高兴的
She's gonna be over the moon to see you.
猜猜我发现谁在公园里闲逛
Guess who I found loitering in the park?
是他吗
Is it him?
哦 是的 肯定是他
Oh, yeah, it's definitely him.
看看他的眼睛
Look at his eyes.
是你 是你
Yes, it is you.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
别站在那里了
Don't just stand there.
快进来吧
Get yourself inside.
所以你现在住在那里
So where are you living now?
应该不在这附近 肯定的
Not around here, I'm sure.
我住在伦敦
I'm in London.
挺不错的啊
Oh, how fancy.
在哪里 - 你自己住吗
Whereabouts - Do you live by yourself?
你有自己的房♥子吗
Do you own your own place?
有 不过就是一个公♥寓♥
Uh, yeah, it's just a flat.
我是怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?
我是怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?
我说过他自己会过得很好的 我没说错吧
I told you he'd be doing well for himself, didn't I?
住在伦敦这样的大城市
Can't be cheap,
肯定不便宜吧
living up there in the smoke.
做什么工作现在
And what is it that you do?
我是一名作家
I'm a writer.
我怎么说的
And what did I tell you?
不 不 不 也没有特别有钱
No, no, no, I'm not particularly rich or anything.
真的
Not really.
不 我一直都知道你有很多的想法
No, I always knew you'd be creative.
是什么类型的作家
What kind of writer are you?
你知道我有多爱斯蒂芬金吧
You know how I love Stephen King,
魔女嘉莉 犬舍惊魂还有不同的季节
Carrie, Cujo, different seasons.
其实也不算是严格意义上的作家
No, no, no, I'm not a proper writer.
就是给电影写剧本
I write scripts for film,
有的时候也有电视剧本
TV when I have to.
一个作家
A writer.
天哪 这真是太令人兴奋了
God, this is so bloody exciting.
如果我认识这些邻居 我肯定会马上跑过去告诉他们
If I knew the neighbours, I'd run over and I'd tell them right now.
我总是说 作家对现实世界的了解几乎比任何人都少
I've always said that writers know less about the real world than almost anyone else.
你能知道个什么
What the hell would you know?
你连个完整的句子都写不出来
You could barely write joined up.
这倒是真的
It's true.
一个作家
A writer.
我们的儿子
Our son.
我们很高兴看到你这么顺利
We're very bloody pleased to see you doing so well, then.
好了
Here.
还穿着他那件蓬松的衬衫
enough of that puffy shirt.
我们的儿子回家了
Our boy's back home.
你放的是哪张
What are you putting on?
一会儿就知道了
Oh, you'll see.
哦
Oh.
哦 你还记得你的红色小车吗
Oh, do you remember your little red car that you had?
你那么喜欢它 甚至想要把它
You loved it and you wanted to take it
带到大路上 让它跟那些大车一起开
out onto the main road and drive it with all the big cars.
这其实是我最开始的记忆
It's my first memory, actually.
是一辆福特格拉纳达撞到他了 是吗 - 不 不是
It was a Ford Granada that hit him, wasn't it? - No, it was.
是一辆绿色的赛车
It was racing green.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
嗯
Mmm.
发现你像一只豺那样
found you up
爬的那么高
like a red dog.
我真是永远也忘不掉你当时爬的有多高
You went so high up in there, I'll never forget it.
但是你很棒 没什么问题
Oh, but you were fine, though.
挺好的 就是有几处淤伤
You were fine. You had a couple of bruises.
我带你去的时候他们都觉得我太夸张了
I think they thought I was exaggerating when I took you in.
还记得那个篝火之夜吗 你迷迷糊糊的
What about that one bonfire night when you lost it?
记得吗
Remember that bonfire night?
你当时几岁来着 六岁吗
How old were you? Six?
不是 不止六岁了
No, he was not. He was older than that.
当时有人放烟花
The fireworks went off.
我们可怜兮兮的孩子就开始尖叫
Poor boy, he started screaming and howling.
当时就只好一路背着他回家
Had to carry him all the way home.
是吗 - 是的
He did? - Yeah.
他靠在我肩上睡着了
Fell asleep on my shoulder.
你不记得了吗
You don't remember that?
你那时候很激动
You were really beside yourself.
而且整个人也很糟糕
You were really having a hard time.
我们只是想让你看看烟花
And we were just trying to get you to enjoy the fireworks.
你一直都是个敏感的男孩
You've always been a sensitive boy.
是啊
Yeah.
你现在还害怕烟花吗
Are you still afraid of fireworks now?
不害怕了
No.
你记得你当时是怎么说他的吗
Do you know what you said about him?
你说他跟我妈妈一样
Is that just like my mother?
没错
He does.
电影精选列表