妈妈撞碎了挡风玻璃
Mum went through the windscreen
有一只眼睛都不见了
and she lost an eye,
真的很糟糕
so she was pretty fucked up.
天啊
Jesus.
是的
Yeah.
我去找那只眼睛
I went looking for that eye.
我也不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我不想让其他人找到它
I didn't want anyone else to find it.
我以为它会在路边
I thought it would be on the side of the road.
那只眼睛会抬头看我
She's staring up at me.
跟我说嗨
Hi.
不过当时我确实发现了一小块挡风玻璃
I did find a tiny piece of the windscreen glass then.
在我印象里那上面都是血
In my head it had blood on it
但也许事实并非如此
but maybe that's not true.
护士说妈妈在临死前
The nurse said that Mum woke up
醒了过来
just before she died.
她当使用一定很混乱
It must have been so confusing.
几乎什么都看不到
You can hardly see.
爸爸不在那儿
Dad wasn't there.
我也不再
I wasn't there.
我甚至无法想象你的感受
I can't even begin to imagine how you felt.
你当时该是多么孤独啊
How lonely you must have been.
是的 但是我...
Yeah, but I...
我其实一直都感到孤独...
I'd always felt lonely...
哪怕是在这之前
Even before.
那是一种完全不一样的感觉
This was a new feeling.
就像是 呃...
Like, uh...
很恐怖
terror.
就像 呃...
Like, uh...
我总是...
that I'd always...
独自一人
be alone now.
然后 随着我年龄的增长
And then, as I got older,
那种感觉就…
that feeling just...
像是凝固了一样
solidified.
只是…呃…只是没有…
It just... uh... just did not...
一直在这里
here all the time.
失去他们之后 我感觉一切都混杂在一起
And then losing them, I just got tangled up with all the other stuff.
就像是成为同性恋一样
Like being gay,
然后...
and...
会觉得...
just feeling like...
未来变得完全不重要
the future doesn't matter.
那有意义吗
Does that make sense?
有的...
Yeah...
我知道停止关心自己是多么容易
I know how easy it can be to stop caring about yourself.
你会跟我来吗
Will you come with me?
去哪儿
Where to?
我会告诉你的
Just let me show you.
这是谁的房♥子
Whose house is this?
我父母的
My parents'.
是吗
Yeah?
现在谁住在这里 没关系
Who lives here now?
没关系的
It's okay.
不用担心
Don't worry.
你好
Hello?
亚当
Adam.
他们去哪儿了
where are they
谁啊
Who?
我父母
My parents'
这是我们的房♥子
This is our house.
这是我们的厨房♥
This is our kitchen.
这是我们的壁纸
This is our wallpaper.
那是我们的餐桌 每周五晚上我们都在那里吃鱼和薯条
That's our table, where we had fish and chips every Friday night,
这样我妈妈就可以假装我们还是天主教♥徒♥
so my mother could pretend we were still Catholic.
亚当 我想回家
Adam, I want to go home.
让我带你回家
Let me take you home.
这就是我的家
This is my home.
不 这里以前是你的家
No, it used to be.
妈妈
Mom!
亚当 爸爸 亚当 听着
Adam! Dad! Adam, listen.
让我带你回家
Let me take you home.
听着
Look!
你回去吧
You go home.
你回去吧
You go home.
我不回去
I'm not going.
他们去哪儿了
Where are they?
你看到他们了吗
Can you see them?
让我进去
Let me in.
拜托了
Please.
让我进去吧
Please let me in.
让我进去啊
Please let me in.
你为什么不让我们进去
Why didn't you let us in?
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在吗 哈里在吗
Is he here? Harry here?
不
No
我们确实看到他了
We did see him though.
我让你们见见他
I wanted you to meet him.
我知道 但我觉得这样不行
I know, but I don't think this works like that.
不过他看起来挺帅的
He looks like a handsome fellow, though.
他就是你特别的朋友吗
Is he your special friend?
你是在说男朋友吗
Do you mean my boyfriend?
你是在问他是我的男朋友吗
Is he my boyfriend?
你可以这么说的
You can say this.
好
Okay.
嗯 他是你男朋友吗
Well, is he your boyfriend?
嗯...
Um...
我不知道
I don't know.
那你爱他吗
Are you in love with him?
为什么这么奇怪 我不知道
Why is that so strange?
我不知道 我以前没有谈过恋爱 所以...
I don't know. I've never been in love before, so...
没有真正的谈过
Not really.
所以这...
So this...
我真的不知道
I don't know if this is it.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
嗯 他看起来确实很关心你
Well, he certainly seems to care about you a whole heap.
至少是在我看来
In my not-so-humble opinion.
你觉得你会跟他坠入爱河吗
You think you'd like to be in love with him?
儿子...
Son...
我觉得我们需要... - 不
I think we need to..- No.
别说了
Don't say it.
别说出来
Please don't say it.
我们必须这样 必须
We have to. We have to.
嗯...
Um...
我和你妈妈...
Me and your mum...
我们认为你最好不要再来看我们了
We think that it's best you don't come visit us anymore.
就像这样一直来 一直来
just gonna keep coming and coming.
我知道你会
I know you are.
但是我们能看到这对你的影响
And we can see what this is doing to you.
不会对我有什么影响的
It's not doing anything to me.
怎么没有
Yes, it is.
我不会让你继续了
I won't let you move on.
好吧 那我就少来几回吧
Okay, well, I'll come less.
每年一次
I'll come once a year.
就圣诞节的时候
I'll come at Christmas.
得了 小伙子
Come on, lad.
你应该知道这不会永远持续下去
You have to have known that this wasn't gonna last forever.
我没有这样要求
I'm not asking for it to last forever.
我只是...
I'm just...
时间还不够长
It hasn't been long enough.
还不够
It hasn't been close to long enough.
我知道 但永远不可能 不是吗
I know, but it never could be, could it?
电影精选列表