18年前 这座湖边别♥墅♥
18 years ago this lakeside cottage
是纽约房♥地♥产♥继承人David Marks
Was a weekend retreat for new york real estate heir
和他年轻漂亮的妻子 医学院学生 Katherine的周末度假地
David marks and his wife katherine, a beautiful young medical student.
现据韦斯切斯特郡 地方检察官Janice Rizzo所说
Now according to westchester county district attorney janice rizzo,
这里有可能是一个犯罪现场
It is being considered a possible crime scene.
今天早些时候 经过一番搜索
Earlier today, in an exhaustive search,
警犬发现了一具尸体
Cadaver dogs uncovered a body.
遗憾的是 警方虽满怀希望
Unfortunately for hopeful investigators,
找到的却是狗的尸体
It was just the remains of a dead dog.
地检办公室内部人士透露 Rizzo对本案的兴趣
Sources inside the da's office say that rizzo's interest
来源于一本从未发表的手稿
In the case was triggered by an unpublished manuscript
其作者为Deborah Lehrman
Written by this woman, deborah lehrman.
Lehrman小说描述的谋杀案
Lehrman's novel apparently describes a murder,
其中细节描写与Katie Marks 1982年失踪案惊人相似
The details of which are strikingly similar...To those surrounding the disappearance of katie marks in 1982.
调查人员有意询问David Marks
Investigators are also interested in talking to david marks,
但目前没有人知道他的行踪
But at the moment, no one seems to be able to find him.
Reporting live...
请留言
Leave a message.
David 是Deborah
David, it's deborah.
居然又是这样
I can't believe this is happening again.
不知道他们怎么弄到我号♥码的
I don't know how people get my number.
一开始是个记者
First it was this--It was this reporter
现在纽约警♥察♥找上门了
And now a cop's calling from new york
五分钟就打个电♥话♥
Every five minutes.
我想陪着你的 David 真的
And I want to be there for you, david, uh, I do,
But, uh--
但我自己也有麻烦了 妈的
I have my own problems now. Fuck...
我出车祸了
I had an accident.
不要紧 但我的车需要修修
It's nothing serious, but my car needs--it needs some repairs.
你也知道
As you know,
在洛杉矶没车寸步难行
Life in los angeles without one is impossible.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
Lulu 走了 操
- And uh... - Lulu, let's go. Oh fuck!
我张这口都觉得丢人
- Shit. Come on. - I hate myself for asking, but...
但我缺钱
I need more money.
Come on!
这答录机...
I don't know if this is record--
请留言
Leave a message.
David 干吗躲着我啊?
David, why are you avoiding me?
我可是一直罩着你的
I've always been there for you.
我是你朋友 你好朋友
I've been a good-- a good friend to you.
你丫别...
Don't you fucking--
谁说我他妈烦人
Who says I'm bothering 'em?
我跟其他人一样付房♥租
I pay my rent like everybody else.
你还有一个月 Malvern!
You've got 30 days, malvern!
我给钱了 为这破房♥子没少给
I pay you! I pay good money for this shithole!
滚 我有权住在这里
Get away. I got rights here.
什么权利? 给你30天滚蛋 Malvern
What rights? You got 30 days to get out, malvern.
我不叫警♥察♥就算你丫走运了
You're lucky I don't call the cops.
- 我能去哪儿? - 我管不着
- Where am I gonna go? - Whatever.
你还有30天 Malvern
You got 30 days, malvern.
还有别他妈老关那盏灯
And stop turning off the goddamn light.
算我的电钱
It's on my meter.
你和Malvern关系发展得如何?
What sort of relationship Developed between you and malvern?
我们成了好朋友
We became good friends.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿学的这么开枪?
Where the hell did you learn to shoot like that?
- 紫心勋章 - 真的哦
- The purple heart... - I swear to god.
晒伤还给勋章
...For a sunburn.
整个打仗期间 我们都在船上打椰子
And then we spent the entire war Shooting coconuts off the side of the boat.
你♥他♥妈♥干吗总穿成这样?
Why do you wear all that shit for anyway?
什么?
What?
像个娘们
The girl stuff.
你有这癖好?
You like that kind of thing?
不
No.
我...
I guess...
只是想要消失一段时间
I just kinda want to disappear for a little while.
你呢? 你也是因为这个到这的?
What about you? Is that why you came out here?
Yeah.
我
Me, I--
我很久以前就消失了
I disappeared a long time ago.
Oh.
我不总在家待着
You know, I'm not always home
我知道你特喜欢看电视
And I know how you like to watch television.
所以...
So...
你看上去是值得信任的人
You seem like someone I can trust.
有朝一日我可能还得麻烦你帮忙
You know, I may need you to do something for me one day.
谢了
Thanks.
在此后的日子里
In the days and weeks to come,
Malvern有没有察觉你是有钱人?
Did malvern become aware that you had a lot of money?
他发现我打算买♥♥个房♥子
I mean, he became aware that I was Planning on buying a house.
你觉得这对Malvern有什么影响?
What effect did you see that have on malvern?
Uh...
Malvern有麻烦了
Well, malvern had a problem.
他要被赶出去了
He was getting evicted
他把我当做救命稻草了吧
And I guess he thought I was gonna be the solution.
我记得我们一起看♥房♥♥
I can remember looking at houses together,
他总是说什么
And, you know, he was saying things like,
"你买♥♥这儿倒是不错
"well, this would be a good place for you to buy
还能有我住的地方"
Because there'd be room for me over there."
是挺膈应人的
Yeah, it was very uncomfortable.
这可能挺适合我们的 Malvern
This place might be good for us, malvern.
请留言
Leave a message.
David 我要见你
David, I need to see you.
你得出面
You need to come out here.
你要是再不回我
If I don't hear from you, I--
我就把真♥相♥说出来
I'm gonna blow the lid off things.
你知道我说的是什么
You know what I'm talking about.
David?
David?
我知道 David?
I know. David?
David!
David!
你都不给我时间收拾 小点声
You didn't give me time to clean up.
...Benefits eclipse the 400,000 watermark
滚球
- To 411,000 last week... - Cocksucker.
David 吵死人啊
David, you're gonna go deaf.
请留言
Leave a message.
David 你在家吗
David, are you there?
一切都料理好了
Everything is taken care of.
你告诉我打电♥话♥ 所以...
You told me to call, so...
我就打了
I'm calling.
我需要吃点东西
I just need something to eat.
我啥也没吃 这儿也没什么可吃的
I haven't had anything to eat and there's no food here.
所以我想...
So I thought, well,
回去路上我可以停一下...
Maybe I'd stop on the way back and--
你好 是
Hello, yes,
我和朋友前些日子去了你的样♥板♥房♥♥
My friend and I came to your open house a few weeks ago,
107单元
Uh, for unit 107.
Deborah Lehrman不单是被杀 而是被枪决
Deborah lehrman wasn't just killed, it was an execution.
她的死有很多可疑之处 Michelle
Her death is a very questionable death, michelle.
不光是说这是一起凶杀案
Not just in terms of the fact that it was a homicide,
案发时机也十分可疑
But the timing is extremely curious.
可疑是因为地检Janice Rizzo
Curious because deborah lehrman was murdered
正打算向Deborah Lehrman 询问另一起悬案
Just before district attorney janice rizzo had
她就被杀了
Intended to question her about another mystery--
向她询问二十年前
The disappearance 20 years earlier
年轻漂亮医学院学生 Katherine的失踪案
Of a beautiful young medical student named katherine--
你有"邮报"关于Marks案的采访
Okay, you have the "post" interview, marks,
跟w.I.N.S台的电♥话♥访谈 还是就Marks一案的
Then a phoner with w.I.N.S. Also about the marks case,
我们可以在车里进行
Which we can do from the car.
奥尔巴尼市打来电♥话♥
We got a call from albany.
他们今晚就想见面
They want you to do that meeting tonight.
- 达到我要求的数字了吗? - 达到了
- Got the numbers I asked for? - Yeah.
他们对州长非常大方
They've been very generous to the governor.
总额在最后一栏
Totals are in the last column.
这些都是Marks家给的?
电影精选列表